Team ENGLAND!

Sorry for all this off topic. This is my last post.

You are right, but is half damage/sec... I prefer to have a fapper with me until I can deposit for the rest of the gear. And I'm verry happy with my armor and I don't think at angel as a preferate upgrade... shadow may be... or PoE... or... you know... lol. And L fap's are better than adj when you hve the skill...

Sorry for all this off topic. This is my last post.

You are right, but is half damage/sec... I prefer to have a fapper with me until I can deposit for the rest of the gear. And I'm verry happy with my armor and I don't think at angel as a preferate upgrade... shadow may be... or PoE... or... you know... lol. And L fap's are better than adj when you hve the skill...

Yeah, this is going OT. I will reply to that in a PM ;)

DannyO, are you listening?

Akiran I now have news on Danny so I'll pm you straight away.

He's too short and soon to be poor. :D

I won't be at the match on Sunday.

Mandy do you mean 'I won't be poor/short' (at the match on Sunday)?

Or...'I won't be [attending] the match on Sunday'?

Hoping it's the first one!

Mandy do you mean 'I won't be poor/short' (at the match on Sunday)?

Or...'I won't be [attending] the match on Sunday'?

Hoping it's the first one!

I won't be attending.

pleased to say that DannyO is comfirmed for tomorrow, we will both be online from my house from aprrox 12 uk time....

We're all set for a tough match. It's going to fun, that's the main thing here. What lootius blesses us with is not for us to determine :)

In Lootius we Trust... C'mon England! :yay:

To all involved with the England team Im taking this chance to thank you all for a massive effort.

We lost but it was fun :)

Thx to the leadership, Akiran and Kev, the guys in the England scoring team and the future heros that were support. It was a pleasure to meet you all.

Next year - we will see. But please all stay in touch, grow stronger and perhaps luck will be with us then, our time is yet to come!

Thanks for the experience and im proud to be a part of this great team.

Tekkie.

We knew it would be tough and it was.

We knew it would be close and it couldn't get much closer!

Congratulations Romania on beating an England score that would have had most opponents struggling. I wish you best of luck in the WoF finals.

I would like to add my thanks to Akiran for his good work as England Captain.

Akiran took us to within a whisker of making the finals and with a bit more luck it could have easily swung our way.

It has been a pleasure and an honour teaming with all you England guys and hopefully we'll do this again next year.

A special thanks to our fantastic support team (I must give a special mention and personal thanks to non-English Scorpions Rav and Achma who did their all for the England cause).

Finally, many thanks for this great experience Hurrikane...it has breathed new life into the EU experience for many of us :)

See you all next year guys, if not sooner ;)

Actually I asked the judge in the end "we lost the match, right? :(". As you said was very tight match. We won today against a very strong opponent. Congratulations for putting up a hell of a hardcore match `n wish you luck in next tournament.

Well battled, England.

We got unlucky today. It has been correctly stated that that sort of score would've seen off many an opponent.

That's such a shame. I really wanted you guys to go through.

I'm sure it must have been a hell of a battle. Well done for making it this far guys.

As I have said at the end in the full team chat, it was a magnificent effort, throughout the tournament.

The scores show we just lucked out... thanks lootius :rolleyes: but a great effort from the Romanian team who obviously worked equally as hard.

I felt I did the best I could, decided the tactics as best I could while pooling on the resourcefulness of the team at the same time. Of course, there were disputes along the way, but this is only natural in a team of very strong minded individuals.

Looking at the scores, there is little we could have done differently to combat the efforts of the Romanian team, we did what we could and we came pretty damned close.

This year's event shows us that next year, England will have a strong team again and perhaps, we may see the final on that occasion.

I am proud to have been in the team, honoured to have been the captain of such a great team. Next year, I will not be the Captain, while the slot is obviously open, my recommendations go to Kev who performed an excellent first officer's duties and played as acting captain on several occasions.

Actually I asked the judge in the end "we lost the match, right? :(". As you said was very tight match. We won today against a very strong opponent. Congratulations for putting up a hell of a hardcore match `n wish you luck in next tournament.

Thank for your kind words and England wishes you good luck in the next round.

That's such a shame. I really wanted you guys to go through.

I'm sure it must have been a hell of a battle. Well done for making it this far guys.

If I had enough hard disk space, I would have recorded it ;) It was worth a watch, if not for highlights.

So what was the score anyway? How did the bonus system work with that?

The scores as I remember were:

Romania 137 (+6vb) vs. England 130 (+9vb)

Where the figures shown are the totals including the noted variety bonuses.

and what about the total loot bonus (if there was 1)?

The scores as I remember were:

Romania 137 (+6vb) vs. England 130 (+9vb)

Where the figures shown are the totals including the noted variety bonuses.

One more sodding Chomper, just one! :laugh:

and what about the total loot bonus (if there was 1)?

I am really not sure about that. Romania hit many large Chompers early on (200+) as far as I can remember. All of my float Globals were 50 if not <70 PED.

I had to log out and get out of the house, this is why I write so late. Gratz on your globals. It was a hard one for both. Only 1 mob apart... so any of us could have been in the next level. Lootius was helping us more this time I guess...
Gl in the next one.

I had to log out and get out of the house, this is why I write so late. Gratz on your globals. It was a hard one for both. Only 1 mob apart... so any of us could have been in the next level. Lootius was helping us more this time I guess...
Gl in the next one.

<jedimindtrick>
And as the pity for us sets in, you will be contacting me about the sale of your MM...
</jedimindtrick>

:laugh:

Thanks and gl going forward.

Lady luck ran out....

Well done to all the Squad, great effort by all.

Lady luck delt us a bad hand today, but good luck to our opponents, great contest till the end.

Very well fought battle by all. :cool:

It has been a pleasure working with all of you and I look forward to future meetings. :yay:

must be the closest match in WoF history.... well to be in the last 6 from 28 Nations is an achevement anyway (we would of lost next round on penaltys) well ive enjoyed every minute and so looking forward to next year.... been a pleasure working with u all and still the party to look forward too.... so TY all

Well done England team !! You made us all proud to be English :D

It was great to be part of the team with a bunch of great people :D I'm sad we didn't get through but we gave it our absolute best and it just wasnt to be.

According to the updated scores, we score 134 and were defeated by a mere 5 points :eek:

Look forward to being part of the team with you all next year :) If lootius is with us next time I believe we are sufficiently strong enough to reach the final :)

Last edited:
Well done England. Was a great effort, to be proud of.
Gratz to Romania. They must have deserved it, to beat such a good team.

Back