Team ENGLAND!

Dom_sufc

Marauder
Society
Dark Hunters Inc.
John "Johnny Proud"
Well, following RidingDirtie's example, here's a thread specifically for us.

Thanks also for this Sub-Forum, will make this event much easier.

Ok, lets have a quick sit-rep on peoples available times, equipment used ect. And of course to say ello to your team mates ;)

Times available:

Changes alot, although I will know a week In advance rougly. Usually early morning to 4pm Im busy though. but I can be working nights too. Weekends I CAN be In, but usually am I out. But no problems to stay In ;)

Equipment:

Ghost, 2a plates. Rascal atm, pawned my Ghost for the 3rd time the other day. But will not be hard to get again. I'll deffo have Ghost for the hunts.

Tegratov TR6 + Beast Amp. Could be AS-98 depending on when this kicks off.

em-kit 2350 + FAP 50 - 2350 gives just under the same heal/sec as the 2600.

Myself:

Anyone that reads the forum knows me :D

Living In Lincoln atm, although was born and bred In Sheffield.

Currently 17, working at Maccy Ds. Hehehe. And no, Ive heard the jokes, I aint "lovin' It" :D

Playing for about 1.5 years now, although my second visit to the game has been the last year solidly. Never really depo'd up up until about 6 months ago. Now I cant stop :D

NEXT! ;)

Myself: Bloke from Bristol.

Online: Most weekends Fri Sat Sun (noon-evening/early hours), most weekday evenings for an hour or three. About to be online A LOT MORE.

Using Bear+2, 3a's except for Phantom Shins, at 4.8k Longblades with me trusty Determination, 3k Rifle, Clubs, Handgun. Firing Arabesque and Bravo both with E-amp 15 and no regard for economy. Wanting an amp for the Delta, but it's used a lot anyhow.

That's me: I know I'm organising the event but as far as the team goes I'll do whatever the better guys say.

Ill fight for England... In a friendly way :yay: :yay:

always hate putting out my stats but... 4 to 5K in pistol, melee and rifle etc. Urban Stalker, Maddox 4 (with amps), determination, ghost or vigi with plates depending on the foe.

On-line at my own choosing, generally, so flexible.

I'll fight for the flag if needed, and i'll even get all patriotic in a old england footie top :) lol

Available:
Most of the time, except work times.... unless i *cough* acidentaly manage to *cough* take a sickie that day :wtg:

Equip:
Erm me, some phantom w/various plates, adjmkV + korss, and a reasonable beer supply

Me:
Lazy londoner :cool:
i've never done a fof event, but the surge of patriotism (and a lil beer) convinced me to sign up :D I'm available for battle and/or banter ;) whatever is needed :D

/me hums rule brittania

Let's see if you guys can perform better than your cricket side! :laugh: :silly2:

Let's see if you guys can perform better than your cricket side! :laugh: :silly2:

:rofl:

They may do better here because they have alot more people with HP over the 200 mark, same with the yanks and swedes :D

But best of luck and all the best England :D

For king and country :wise:

For Queen and Country im up for a laugh ;)

Equipment:-loads of tea

full bear 5b 6a, Geotrek Mina, RMSv1, ARR8000, ep41, Justi MKiv

AFK 1700 to 2100 (MAtime) weekdays, then im on all the time and yes i am a addict

Okay, my avatar was born in November 2005 and is currently upto almost 50,000 in skills (handgun and rifle = 2500ish, longblades = 3400ish).

My weapons of choice are the Marber Bravo-type Annihilator for tagging, and amped A-3 Justifier Mk II and Omegatron A2890 for closer combat.

Armour is a full set of Boar, and a full set of Vigilate if needed. I currently have 3B plates but am hoping to upgrade to 6As very soon.

I mostly use an Omegatron FAP80 for healing but have been keeping an EMT Ek-2600 in storage while I repair it gradually. This seems the perfect excuse to dust it off for service.

I also own a lesser TP chip.

A bit about myself. I live near Birmingham, I try to deposit monthly (in that I try to last on the single monthly deposit!) and I am male IRL.

Times can vary so I will have to wait and see when we're needed. If it's looking like I'm gonna struggle to make it to events then I may have to step down for an alternative. I'd only do so for someone, who in the opinion of the team, would improve the team.

Thankyou.

And lets keep the Aussies off this thread. Save the sledging for cricket.:D

Last edited:
Ingame name- Dejay dj Jaguar, into 3rd year of 'playing'

Times available- Most evenings, weekends, sometimes during the day, well ok, most of the time :cool:

Proff Standing- Marvelous BLP Pistoleer (HIT)

Some stats..

Handgun - 7903
Rifle - 5720
H.P - 158

Equipment- Full Jag, Full Angel, 5b plates, M&L35 with Dante, Maddx4 with Beast, EK-2600, lesser tp.

Me- Female,35, lives in Bedfordshire.

Go England !! :wtg:

(team is full, do I become sub, and hold out for someone to drop out? Or go off to Ireland/wales etc?)

Last edited:
(team is full, do I become sub, and hold out for someone to drop out? Or go off to Ireland/wales etc?)
To be honest with your skills and equipment you should be in the first team!

C'MONENGLAND!

Reactions: dj.
Hello,

I'll add myself to the pot.

Ingame name- Winston Will Wilson

Times available- Most evenings, weekends. Limited on weekend but if I know the time I can make arrangements.

Some stats..

Handgun - 5K
Rifle - 5K
H.P - 120

Equipment- Boar, Vigi, Gremlin, 5b plates, 6a plates, M&L35 with Dante, Delta with Beast, M2875 with A104, EK-2600, EK-2350, FAP50, minor tp.

Me- Male, 31, l live in sunny Cornwall but work all over the UK.

Skills : 4.9k Rifle, 2.7k Handgun, 1.5k longblades, 2k Evade, HP 119

Been around since December 2005

Play 1 - 3 hours per night (9pm onwards) depending on wife interruptions ;) and a little more at the weekends.

Equipment:

Full armour sets: Ghost + 2A, Vigi + 2B, Rascal, Kobold, Goblin+2C

Weapons: Marber Bravo, MKII, Breer P3A, Breer M2A, Shriek Back Alley
(Please MA give me another Korss H400)

Medical: EMK-2500 (In queue for crafted 2600 :) ), FAP-5,18,35 ....

Minor TP Chip (as I cant be bothered running everywhere)

Ingame Name: Bob Goody Kochanski

Skills : 4.5K Rifle, 4K Handgun, 3.5K LB, 118 HP

Equipment: Ghost, Bear/Boar combo, 5a/5b and 6a plates, EP41, MK2, Delta+Beast, ARR8000, Bravo (all amped), EMK2350 & FAP80, Lesser TP.

Play: Weekends, some weekday evenings.

Me: Male, 31, living in Manchester

Gimme a shout if you need me.......:thumbup:

I reckon you have to be a sub. I could've qualified for Ireland too but to me I'm English no matter what.

Hang in there - I'm sure you'll get a chance to shine.

yep i know its full but willing to be sub with DJ :p

Age = 21

Live = Wolverhampton Engerland :p

skills = not 100% as i havent checked for a while but over 5k HG, 5k Rifle HP high 120's (not sure will update)

Armours = Angel armour (no thighs :S) vigi, also sala, viking, 5B, 6A plates

Weapons = Camo urban (either 70 amp or dante) DOA LM (either 70 or dante) sighted and scoped (need it with my skills) determination, axe 2X0

FAPs= EK 2600 and Fap 50

Lesser TP chip and relatively low MF chips/skills

Play pretty much every night for 3-4hours sometimes more and more on weekends.

GL ENGLAND

Boom goes the dynamite + Sausage cottage!!

WILL SUB ALSO

Name = Lee Cumiskey

Age = 24

Location = Halifax England

Played for 2 years

PK SETUP

Armor = Ghoul plated with 6a

Weapon = ML 45 + Dante

Medical = EK 2900

Tp chip = Minor

Enough skills 140 hp

just a thought, we have 4 or 5 subs now. maybe if we get up to 8 subs we should have a england B team... also would allow us to have some good old A-team jokes :D

i love it when a plan comes together:D

I reckon you have to be a sub. I could've qualified for Ireland too but to me I'm English no matter what.

Hang in there - I'm sure you'll get a chance to shine.

Well, im all over the shop really, was born in wales, but lived in England for 35 years, and my daughter is half Irish :laugh:

So I could go elsewhere, rather than sit on the bench with a itchy trigger finger :sniper:

:yay:

Ingame name- Dejay dj Jaguar, into 3rd year of 'playing'

Times available- Most evenings, weekends, sometimes during the day, well ok, most of the time :cool:

Proff Standing- Marvelous BLP Pistoleer (HIT)

Some stats..

Handgun - 7903
Rifle - 5720
H.P - 158

Equipment- Full Jag, Full Angel, 5b plates, M&L35 with Dante, Maddx4 with Beast, EK-2600, lesser tp.

Me- Female,35, lives in Bedfordshire.

Go England !! :wtg:

Ok mate, with your stuff considered, you can take my place If Im unable to participate.

Am really wondering If I can do It at the moment, Id absolutely LOVE to, but not sure how much these hunts are going to cost me... Ive got alot of expenditures going out atm, some essential like my super high car Insurance and rent, food ect, but also my driving lessons to consider.

Depending on how Im doing closer to the time, I'll let you know mate.

Really hope I can join In though, participating In an event for my country would definitely be worth the cost, even If It Is in a virtual universe.

Im not dropping out just yet, however ;)

Reactions: dj.
Ah.

We are over-subscribed. Team is at 8 and there are 4 subs, this is the limit for registered teams.

If anyone in the original 8 is having second thoughts, now's the time to make room. The extra names will be kept, but if I start adding unlimited Subs we may as well have a free-for-all....

Anyone dropping out of the main team or the Subs (for the rest of the competition) means the extra names can move up a place. To add a new name to the Team or to the Subs needs 24 Hours notice before each hunt.

This is the rule, and I'm sure with the amount of hunts, the difference in people's availabilities and factors like Bad Connections, we'll all get a shot at the Tournament sooner or later. Sorry to those not in the team, but stick about and your chance will come.

Hurrikane.

(and next year..... we'll all be a bit more prepared:))

I cant say i know as huge amount about the sport, but didnt we just beat you in the one day series final? and didnt New Zealand kick your arses just yesterday?

I could be wrong, but am sure thats what i heard.;)

My skills are crappy, but if there is anything I can do to help just call me!

I only got boar and dante, but if they are any good to anyone, I am happy to loan them providing i know the person or can get colateral ;)

Ok mate, with your stuff considered, you can take my place If Im unable to participate.

Am really wondering If I can do It at the moment, Id absolutely LOVE to, but not sure how much these hunts are going to cost me... Ive got alot of expenditures going out atm, some essential like my super high car Insurance and rent, food ect, but also my driving lessons to consider.

Depending on how Im doing closer to the time, I'll let you know mate.

Really hope I can join In though, participating In an event for my country would definitely be worth the cost, even If It Is in a virtual universe.

Im not dropping out just yet, however ;)

Well ok, understood, in case you do THAT ROCKS :yay: and thanx, you just made my day !

:)

If anyone knows the best spots for dense spawns of the Mobs on the list, start telling the rest of us.... for big Daikiba I can only think of East of **** and Faucervix has to be the island below **, yeah? :) Or do you guys know better places.....

Okay, if I've understood how the draw works then England were drawn out in the fifth qualifying group. The group appears to be scheduled for the 8pm slot on 3rd March. I won't be able to make that one (or any on that day), however I do want to be involved still and so won't be surrendering my place just yet.

If, for some reason, England are moved to a time slot on the Friday or the Sunday then I think I would be available.

I'm ok with any slot for any event.
I'm likely to take a back seat after a hunt or two and let the Subs start though.

Well ok, understood, in case you do THAT ROCKS :yay: and thanx, you just made my day !

:)

decided It Is best for me to sit out on this one :( Otherwise I'll be catching busses till Im 32 lol :laugh:

Sorry everyone, but I'll still be on the side lines judging, and of course cheering ;)

decided It Is best for me to sit out on this one :( Otherwise I'll be catching busses till Im 32 lol :laugh:

Sorry everyone, but I'll still be on the side lines judging, and of course cheering ;)

I've dropped you from the team. Anyone know any English ubers who wanna fill the last spot?:laugh:

I've dropped you from the team. Anyone know any English ubers who wanna fill the last spot?:laugh:

DJ, I said she could have my spot If I dropped out. She's not far off Uber ;)

DJ, I said she could have my spot If I dropped out. She's not far off Uber ;)

She's moved up a space, she was already in as a substitute. She'll get to hunt:)

She's moved up a space, she was already in as a substitute. She'll get to hunt:)

Oh good stuff :D

Right, now where's Colnol Bowles...? :D

Back