New AI president in MindArk

Controlled descent into the abyss, that way we can say that we tried but it was impossible to avoid it.
We get rid of claims

This silly President of VR was like what 10 years ago and was total BS made up for some stupid reason? Wasn't ND the only person in the "race"?

Well if ND can do that then I am nominating ME as the Virtual President of Reality.

It was a tough race running against umm, well me, but in the end I took the lead against myself and ultimately beat myself to win this coveted and honorable office that never existed until just now and that no one cares about- before right now.

All hail Fatboy!! - the Virtual President of Reality !!!

all gifts can be handed to me whenever you see me - please keep it over 10 Ped - the Virtual President of Reality's time is somewhat valuable.

All we need is an AI vtuber as president. This way we will be on a collision course but smiling until the end.

Hatsune Miku for president!!!!!! Yaaaay!!!!:yay::yay::yay:

This silly President of VR was like what 10 years ago and was total BS made up for some stupid reason? Wasn't ND the only person in the "race"?

Well if ND can do that then I am nominating ME as the Virtual President of Reality.

It was a tough race running against umm, well me, but in the end I took the lead against myself and ultimately beat myself to win this coveted and honorable office that never existed until just now and that no one cares about- before right now.

All hail Fatboy!! - the Virtual President of Reality !!!

all gifts can be handed to me whenever you see me - please keep it over 10 Ped - the Virtual President of Reality's time is somewhat valuable.

I want to thank me for believing in me, I want to thank me for doing all this hard work. I wanna thank me for having no days off. I wanna thank me for never quitting. I wanna thank me for always being a giver and trying to give more than I receive. I wanna thank me for trying to do more right than wrong. I wanna thank me for being me at all times

My Pet Bristlehog "Marco Behrman" for President!

This is absurd.

They're just going to replace support with some LLM that's been custom trained on MindArk's data.

You'll be able to game it, especially if it's in charge of the development cycle.

Oh and this is not some new revolutionary idea this egomaniac Jan came up with, it's been a topic of discussion in many circles for years of having AI preside over us in various capacities and there are already tons of custom trained LLMs making their way into gaming to both interact with the communities and compile data to map development.
In the state the support is right now... an LLM AI... can't do worse... even if it just responded with random characters it would still read your ticket and it would not take months to respond unless MA runs it on a raspberry pi.

The previous pres was a person and didn't do shit ! .. perhaps according to him he did and cashed some .. but this thing is moot !

In the state the support is right now... an LLM AI... can't do worse... even if it just responded with random characters it would still read your ticket and it would not take months to respond unless MA runs it on a raspberry pi.
yeh I they are literally trained to come out with the most agreeable answer so yes will at least leave the customers feeling better most likely

Neurosama for president

One point we may be missing here , if the new president of Entropia is a non oxygen breathing lifeform , it should always be available to speak with its constituents.

the problem with an AI is that it's hard to control. not in the skynet sense but in the infosec sense. if the AI is smart enough to know anything substantive about the game's inner workings (enough to make real decisions in that realm) then it is unsafe to allow players to speak to it. a smart user can almost always find a way to social-engineer information from LLM's even if it has been explicitly trained not to do so, with enough wit and perseverance. would be a liability

if it doesn't know any of those things, then it's just a glorified customer service chatbot with no authority

I wouldn't imagine it to be just AN AI (=one), but several. Any AI with inner (secret) knowledge would not be available for conversations, no. But an AI that can lookup loottables and current status might be useful and even part of teamed/soc play, with somebody back at base directing/informing teams on the latest outputs from the Delphi Oracle AI...

I wouldn't imagine it to be just AN AI (=one), but several. Any AI with inner (secret) knowledge would not be available for conversations, no. But an AI that can lookup loottables and current status might be useful and even part of teamed/soc play, with somebody back at base directing/informing teams on the latest outputs from the Delphi Oracle AI...

Agreed , an assistant to help in mob locations or possibly armour suggestions.

Back