WTT Temporary Powerfist Skill Swap

BAYBAY

Provider
Hey there thanks for checking in I have a tier 3.99 Strong Argonaut Claw I am in the SIB of the weapon I have been using it during mayhem surprisingly not doing bad at all I was wondering if anyone out there with a Genesis MK6 Fen Claw would be interested in a temporary trade mainly because I love powerfist and would love to say I tried out the Genesis MK6 now you may say to yourself why would I do that I have slightly more DPS slightly more DPP and slightly more EFF whats the benefit to me and I hear you trust me I do but heres that benefit you would finally get to cycle universal ammo and seasonal strongboxes so if you are sitting there thinking man wouldnt mind opening some Easter Strongboxes and go for that 2024 ring while still skilling powerfist my favorite skill now is your chance! be cool if we could trade for a few days so that I could get some maxxed skilling in and you could open up some boxes!

Last edited:
Getting a headache from reading this.

Do you not have a period, comma or paragraph in your culture?
little dramatic there.... Of course we do, but since you called me out on it! (which I figured someone would before I got an answer on the claw) I am not that good at punctuation, I feel I don't put commas or periods in the right places. Didn't want to get called out for that so I left them out... I was already over thinking even posting this to begin with for the claw as it was. I should relearn proper punctuation tho it has been quite awhile thanks for your comment

Getting a headache from reading this.

Do you not have a period, comma or paragraph in your culture?
,;:",;"'-'()][><_/$#@!=×+:;,"' put them where do you want please.

Back