WoF STAGE 2 MobList

Hurrikane

Slayer
Society
GloryHound Irregulars
Oscar Hurrikane SkyQuake
Stage 2 MOBLIST and CHECKLIST

WoF STAGE 2 MobList and pre match checklist

I am posting this due to many enquiries I'm getting sick of refusing!. I can see no reason why revealing the scoring and Mobs involved in Stage 2 now will give any advantage to any team, and will give you all time to practise/work out tactics.

So here goes:

Hiryuu: (Any maturity) ..................3 points

Umbranoid: (Any maturity) .............4 points

Calamusoid: (Any maturity) ............6 points

Warrior, Generation 01-04: ............5 points

Warrior, Generation 05 and above:...8 points

:)

Variety Boost remains the same: +3 for 2, +6 for 3, +9 for globalling on all four.

Highest Loot from globals (TT value) per match: 8 points

Winning your individual matches: 10 points

Few surprises there, and a lot of scope for tactics.

One mob is obviously only found in a pvp area. No rule exists concerning PK.... but it must be said, pk'ing carries NO POINTS.

Kill-Stealing INCLUDES pk mid-kill, and will be punished in repeated cases!

Hurrikane

Pre-Match CHECKLIST

Before each hunt you should:

Decide which team will hunt; up to four, let others have a chance in a later stage if they can't hunt now.

FORM A TEAM... the name MUST HAVE "WoF" at the start, and your country name after it. Anything else you have space for is up to you.

Turn up at the Start/Finish point for each stage.

Meet the Judge and add the Judge to Team Leader's Friend List.

Declare all members of your team for that hunt; These MUST be only names from the 8 in the main team, any substitution must take place 24 hours before your hunt and be PM'd to me. This rule is there so early sign-ups are rewarded with the chance to hunt; please respect it. Teams have already started hunts with light numbers due to late applications being refused.

Wait for the Judge to signal the start! This could be a few minutes after the suggested start-time, and all hunts will end 3 hours after the start! (If the hunt starts at 19:07, it ends at 22:07, and so on.)

Global like crazy on the mobs in the list for 3 hours, wherever you want, in any order. You do not have to global on all of them, every Global on a listed Mob gives points.

GET BACK IN TIME. ALL OF THE TEAM MUST BE BACK AT THE START/FINISH POINT WITHIN 10 MINUTES OF THE FINISH TIME. Failure to do this loses points.

Post Screenshots A.S.A.P. in the ***WoF Globals*** thread.

Progress or Drop Out!

Hurrikane.

Last edited:
I probably missed it (since I seem to miss a lot lately :scratch2: ) but any rules about the team name? Like .. what to call them? If we wanna go for *A-TEAM Amethera wins* is that ok? :D

team name should be WOF Team <country>. from his previous post

Hurrikane already posted it at the Warsheet thread:

Form teams with a name that starts "WoF (Your Country)"

Updated to include team-naming information:)

WoF STAGE 2 MobList.

I am posting this due to many enquiries I'm getting sick of refusing!. I can see no reason why revealing the scoring and Mobs involved in Stage 2 now will give any advantage to any team, and will give you all time to practise/work out tactics.

So here goes:

Hiryuu: (Any maturity) ..................3 points

Umbranoid: (Any maturity) .............4 points

Calamusoid: (Any maturity) ............6 points

Warrior, Generation 01-04: ............5 points

Warrior, Generation 05 and above:...8 points

:)

Variety Boost remains the same: +3 for 2, +6 for 3, +9 for globalling on all four.

Highest Loot from globals (TT value) per match: 8 points

Winning your individual matches: 10 points

Few surprises there, and a lot of scope for tactics.

One mob is obviously only found in a pvp area. No rule exists concerning PK.... but it must be said, pk'ing carries NO POINTS.

Hurrikane

gooody goody :D that looks like a fun list of mobs to choose from... can't wait!

Very difficult selection there mate ... There is a strong possibility of globalling on drones when going for the Warriors. <you don't lose points by globalling on drones, only a bit of precious time... and there are ways of avoiding them:)..Hurrikane> The only option is to leave the drones "unlooted" if you need to kill 'em.

I also like the option of PvP with the calamusoid. It'll make for a really interesting 3 hour hunt :)

Well done again mate. I'm impressed.

*brush brush shine shine*

*Sol dusts off the old salamander*

:yay:

I also like the option of PvP with the calamusoid. It'll make for a really interesting 3 hour hunt :)

Well done again mate. I'm impressed.

interesting mob selection, just wondering if there are rules about pking?

interesting mob selection, just wondering if there are rules about pking?

There is NO rule in the WoF concerning pk'ing. Kill-Stealing is frowned upon though, and repeated incidents will lead to punishment. (I am happy to say no reports so far). PK while mid-kill IS KILL-STEALING

I am supposing any team considering Calamusoids in this round for points will also have to consider the other team in each match, and whether entering a pvp area alongside them would be a good idea.

There are just as many points outside pvp:)

There is NO rule in the WoF concerning pk'ing. Kill-Stealing is frowned upon though, and repeated incidents will lead to punishment. (I am happy to say no reports so far). PK while mid-kill IS KILL-STEALING

I am supposing any team considering Calamusoids in this round for points will also have to consider the other team in each match, and whether entering a pvp area alongside them would be a good idea.

There are just as many points outside pvp:)

sorry to be a pain but lets say a team enlists non team members to pk a competing team on site @ cala's ?

PS your events been the most enjoyable thing ive done in eu in ages :)

<As teams can enlist un-teamed fappers, if they want a private army in pvp stopping all calamusoid globals, there's not a lot I can do to stop it. There's also nothing I can do to stop the other team bringing friends of similar persuasion as un-teamed back-up.

Like I said, a lot of points outside pvp too:)

Hurrikane>

Last edited by a moderator:
Well indeed....another reason why this round could be very interesting.

Are these mobs here in round 2 for all 3 matches against the others in our group? Or do they change again (twice) before we are down to 12 teams?

Well indeed....another reason why this round could be very interesting.

Are these mobs here in round 2 for all 3 matches against the others in our group? Or do they change again (twice) before we are down to 12 teams?

All 3 hunts in this Stage are on the SAME Moblist.

I'm a little bit confused ... did I understand it well: Is it okay if additional fappers and pkers appear and support a currently hunting team? Either from the 8+X original team or any other colonists who are not in the team but want to support it?

That would be a new strategic challenge ;)

I'm a little bit confused ... did I understand it well: Is it okay if additional fappers and pkers appear and support a currently hunting team? Either from the 8+X original team or any other colonists who are not in the team but want to support it?

That would be a new strategic challenge ;)

The question of un-teamed Fappers came up in the qualifiers; some teams decided it would help, and as it was not against the rules, I allowed it. This will continue to be allowed.

The question of whether un-teamed hunters could shoot at mobs as well was raised: although not against the rules, it is a risky tactic to begin with, as the "helpers" may well claim some kills for themselves (without a LOT of co-ordination in a chaotic environment), and I advised against it. But it is NOT against the rules.

As this Stage involves a mob in a pvp area, all contestants must take into account the possible behaviour of spectators or "supporters" of the other team, should they choose to hunt there.

So none of this is against the rules, although it's pushing the boundaries of fair play; I still think that straight flat-out hunting is the best way to win Any Stage:)

Hurrikane

Care to reveal the start/finish point for this round?

The question of un-teamed Fappers came up in the qualifiers; some teams decided it would help, and as it was not against the rules, I allowed it. This will continue to be allowed.

The question of whether un-teamed hunters could shoot at mobs as well was raised: although not against the rules, it is a risky tactic to begin with, as the "helpers" may well claim some kills for themselves (without a LOT of co-ordination in a chaotic environment), and I advised against it. But it is NOT against the rules.

As this Stage involves a mob in a pvp area, all contestants must take into account the possible behaviour of spectators or "supporters" of the other team, should they choose to hunt there.

So none of this is against the rules, although it's pushing the boundaries of fair play; I still think that straight flat-out hunting is the best way to win Any Stage:)

Hurrikane

Man, I sent you a PM about this before the qualifiers and got no response :(

Shame ... but what harm ... we'll do this next time :)

JUST a little BUMp

WoF.JPG

:D

Care to reveal the start/finish point for this round?

Well, I wasn't going to, until the proper Timetable/Scoresheet came out (a few days for that by the way), but what the hell, it can't hurt to be posted here as well....

UO0442_thumb.jpg
[/url][br]Click to enlarge[/br][/IMG]

....possibly the gloomiest place on Calypso. It's a side-mission of every team to brighten the place up a bit:)

Well, I wasn't going to, until the proper Timetable/Scoresheet came out (a few days for that by the way), but what the hell, it can't hurt to be posted here as well....

UO0442_thumb.jpg
[/URL][br]Click to enlarge[/br][/IMG]

....possibly the gloomiest place on Calypso. It's a side-mission of every team to brighten the place up a bit:)

Thank you, and the mass teleports should light up the area nicely, however briefly. :laugh:

Do troopers count as warriors?

Do troopers count as warriors?

At a guess, I would say no ... :laugh:

Troopers ... tall noisy things, bulky
Warriors ... sharp claws, more 'lean and mean' looking

Two distinct mobs ...

At a guess, I would say no ... :laugh:

Troopers ... tall noisy things, bulky
Warriors ... sharp claws, more 'lean and mean' looking

Two distinct mobs ...

Correct.... the Drones, Troopers and any other robotic annoyances will score 0. Only Warriors give points. (Which to me suggests snipers:))

Maybe I missed it... Do HoF and ATH count as normal globals?

Maybe I missed it... Do HoF and ATH count as normal globals?

You missed it ;)

In 'Rules' thread:

HoF: Double points for that mob.

ATH: Double points for whole hunt.(After all other adjustment has been made)

You missed it ;)

In 'Rules' thread:

HoF: Double points for that mob.

ATH: Double points for whole hunt.(After all other adjustment has been made)

Yes, there's in "Rules" and in "The WoF Warsheet" threads but not mentioned also in this thread so I'm not sure about it.
Thx for the reply.

time table

Do we have a time table for second round ?
sry if it is but I couldnt find it

Do we have a time table for second round ?
sry if it is but I couldnt find it

Next Week (monday/tuesday) sees a total "remodelling" of this dedicated WoF Forum, complete with Fixtures Timetable and Highest Single Loot WoF HoF chart.

Rules Thread
is updated.

Everyone will be able to see when they play each match and where the scores are at.

Please bear with me until then:)

Hurrikane.

Last edited:
Back