WoF 2010: Team Sweden

Rayne, Furor is not a Foul ;)
Sweden globaled on the foul before we did. I can can check the time when it fell this evening if needed.

Cheers
Siam

D'oh!! I clicked the wrong line in the chatlog :ahh:

I see Einstein got it right... with a name like that I would expect he would :thumbup:

Greetings Team Sweden and here we are at the last round of TI Must Die: Stage 4 of WoF 2010.

You now have your last of the 3 One-On-One matches on the same moblist to achieve your Stage Total.

Your third match is against Italy.

If you've already agreed and confirmed a Timeslot, ignore this next bit; if you haven't, pay it very close attention!:)
Please contact your opponent and agree on a time from the usual 5 timeslots for your match on MAY 29th/MAY 30th. If you can't agree then choose THREE slots from the 5 on offer, as should your opponent; then you play on the one that you both choose.

As before, SLOTS must be picked by the WEDNESDAY before each hunt.

Details of newly-enabled Bonuses and the rest are on the Stage 4 Moblist Thread; don't forget to prep your Support for the last chances at the SCAR Award.

Good luck!

Hurrikane

Right!
Team Sweden need you and your swedish friends on the support teams. :)

Swedes!
We will fight on Sunday may 30th at 11:00 MA time!
Come to Shinook Jungle Tp at 10:30 MA time so we can make teams!! :)

Swedes!
We will fight on Sunday may 30th at 11:00 MA time!
Come to Shinook Jungle Tp at 10:30 MA time so we can make teams!! :)

*WARNING: In the following line I am going to lie a bit*

Hey Sweden, just hopping by to wish good luck on your match against Italy

*WARNING: Back to honest mode*

Just loose!! :D

Last edited:
*WARNING: In the following line I am going to lie a bit*

Hey Sweden, just hopping by to wish good luck on your match against Italy

*WARNING: Back to honest mode*

Just loose!! :D

Sorry :) We intend to win! :)

Great job Sweden, impressive scoring!!

Well deserved.

Enjoy it while it lasts.

Next year BeNeLux will be back, better and stronger ;D :yay:

Great job Sweden, impressive scoring!!
Well deserved.
Enjoy it while it lasts.
Next year BeNeLux will be back, better and stronger ;D :yay:

Gratz indeed. Nice work.

See you next year for yet another war :yay:

Congrats, Sweden :D Very impressive score.

Too bad we definitely won't meet in the final now but this semi is going to be really hot :)

Team Sweden... what can I say but WOW! You guys went into the match today knowing you needed 754 points to advance. You came through in stellar fashion. Allow me to give some examples:

869 points - second highest score in WoF history.
99 globals - tied USA for that record

Since Italy finished with a 0, your margin of victory is 869, a new WoF record.

Pretty damn impressive I would say... :thumbup:

Reactions: Wed
Team Sweden... what can I say but WOW! You guys went into the match today knowing you needed 754 points to advance. You came through in stellar fashion. Allow me to give some examples:

869 points - second highest score in WoF history.
99 globals - tied USA for that record

Since Italy finished with a 0, your margin of victory is 869, a new WoF record.

Pretty damn impressive I would say... :thumbup:

2nd highest score in WoF History! :)

You guys should buy the bitches that dig scars a few beers!! ;)

Great score guys!

Congratulations to getting into the semi finals.

It looks like you guys need some pressure in order to score well.

It was an exciting day were after our match in the morning we had some hope that we scored enough points to leave you guys behind us. That hope started to fade after about an hour into the match from you guys. If i remember correctly you had already 250ish points. And you guys still had the opportunity for the sweep bonus.

Next year we will be there again. Stronger then before since we learned a lot this year. So our score progression as evidence for that.

GL in the semifinals. Make sure you guys get into the final. Then we can at least say we closely lost from the finalist.

Cheers Siam
Captain from team BeNeLux

Congratulations to getting into the semi finals.

It looks like you guys need some pressure in order to score well.

It was an exciting day were after our match in the morning we had some hope that we scored enough points to leave you guys behind us. That hope started to fade after about an hour into the match from you guys. If i remember correctly you had already 250ish points. And you guys still had the opportunity for the sweep bonus.

Next year we will be there again. Stronger then before since we learned a lot this year. So our score progression as evidence for that.

GL in the semifinals. Make sure you guys get into the final. Then we can at least say we closely lost from the finalist.

Cheers Siam
Captain from team BeNeLux

Ty Siam.
You really made us worried! :) We knew BeNeLux would give us a a big fight!
It has been fun to see your first year in WoF. And I know you have a great organization in the team.

Greetings Team Sweden and welcome to the Semi-Final:
All Over The Place

The (hugely controversial) Moblist is posted in it's own thread; a real test of co-ordination, firepower and logistics that should keep everyone busier than ever for the 3 hours of the hunts.

Your Semi-Final Match is against Team Russia.

If you haven't already done so, please agree a slot from the following:

(PLEASE NOTE: EXTRA SLOTS HAVE BEEN ADDED, for various reasons. If the extra ones are more suitable than one you have already agreed, there is no reason you cannot change your selection. Please let Rayne Jade or Myself know by PM when you have decided. Sorry for the late notice of the additions.)

Saturday 12th June:

10:00, 14:00, 18:00, 22:00

Sunday 13th June:

18:00

See you at the Start Point (also posted in the Moblist Thread).... and let's see who's got what it takes to reach the WoF 3-way Final!

Hurrikane

Ok Swedes, get ready for Semi this weekend! :)
Have you not been on WoF Sweden Support before, then this is good time to start!
We need your help! Its as simple as that...

We need your help! Its as simple as that...
Yes! And everyone can contribute, this ain't no competition for ubers only, definitely not. We are almost exclusively hunting in groups so there won't be any problems even if you feel you wouldn't be able to bring down the mobs on the list solo. We all know how powerful even a small team of P5/H400 or lower can be for example.

If you feel insecure about how you can help out, show up at our gathering point at Shinook Jungle TP at 17:30 MA time Saturday (30 minutes before the match start). This is where we create all support teams and prepare for the match.

Also, a good idea if you want more info beforehand is to visit our private forum for Team Sweden where we discuss our approach, tactics etc for each match. Go to 'User CP' - 'Group Memberships' and apply for the 'WOF Team Sweden' group and you will be accepted by a moderator asap.

ÄNDA IN I KAKLET NU! :)

Also, a good idea if you want more info beforehand is to visit our private forum for Team Sweden where we discuss our approach, tactics etc for each match. Go to 'User CP' - 'Group Memberships' and apply for the 'WOF Team Sweden' group and you will be accepted by a moderator asap.

ÄNDA IN I KAKLET NU! :)

Yes, apply and I will accept! :)

Today Team Sweden meet Russia in Semifinals.
If you are a Swede , and have some time today Saturday june 12th at 18:00 TIME, then come help kill some support mobs! :)
We meet at Shinook Jungle tp at 17:00 MA time or a little later.
But you dont have to hunt all 3 hours!

Thanx Sweden for great match. You're very strong team but a little luck and some strange (even for us) tactics let us win. We're very proud by this victory no doubt, but we all was waiting from this match some different results - your support in 4.3 was incredible :)

But. What's done that's done. Good luck to you and hope we'll see you next year. Thought we're noobs in this event but we like it :)

Lynx. Team Russia.

Thanx Sweden for great match. You're very strong team but a little luck and some strange (even for us) tactics let us win. We're very proud by this victory no doubt, but we all was waiting from this match some different results - your support in 4.3 was incredible :)

But. What's done that's done. Good luck to you and hope we'll see you next year. Thought we're noobs in this event but we like it :)

Lynx. Team Russia.

All "strange tactics" from sweden team are my fault only! :)
Put a noob as captain and what do you get? :)

However... Russia played very well today!
Its a strong team with great leaders!

Last edited:
Ahh well, don't be so hard on yourself. With so ridiculously many regular Swedish WoF players away this time slot, I guess it kinda forced a bit of a gamble with the tactics to even have the slightest chance on a win anyway. Simply didn't work out this time but was worth a shot.

Congratulations Russia and good luck in the final!

However... Russia played very well today!
Its a strong team with great leaders!
I actually think Lynx meant our own tactics, not yours, Lars :)

Your team and this mob list gave us the biggest headache in this tournament so far. You have no idea how many nerve cells were lost in anticipation of the match against you. We seriously believed we wouldn't make it unless we try something different and sacrifice a lot. And even after the match was over and we won, many of us still said we were very close to losing it and it was a real luck you haven't gotten us.

We were not a stronger team and not a bigger one either. I guess it was our freshness and naivety that won it for us coupled with some general game experience from our older players. We really went there like that was the most important thing we had in the game at this moment and we've put our everything on the table. I guess that was that made the difference.

You have nothing to blame yourself for. You've got a great team and I wouldn't mind seeing you as our captain were there not some issues with your 'wrong' citizenship and national pride ;)

Ty Aurora! :)

Thank you all Swedes for a good job in WoF 2010! We did well! :)

And gz to USA - DACH - RUSSIA to be in the finals! :)

Will we have a new WoF 2011: Team Sweden thread? :)

Will we have a new WoF 2011: Team Sweden thread? :)

Yes... once a schedule is determined for WoF 2011 we will get a new sub-forum up and team threads will be allowed for any country (within reason) to recruit.

Back