WoF 2010: Team DACH (Germany, Austria, Switzerland)

Now we can calm down and think about the match.

Only 2 points to beat USA, next time we get it, I am sure about that!

i found the mistake in our log, RJ and Mack are right! USA won!

Thanks, Parlog. Many apologies again for the emotional rollercoaster of the last few days. We try our best but sometimes shit happens. That is not exactly a condolence, I know.

For the record... if ANYONE thinks I am unfair or impartial in Judging WoF or the recordkeeping that I do, speak now. I know when it is all said and done, this is an event in a game. But, all the teams spend TONS of money killing whatever we tell them to kill. I know I speak for Hurrikane and the rest of the WoF Crew when I say we DO take it seriously. I hunted for USA Support in 2008. When USA was eliminated, I started helping with the judging. Then I started compiling all the records form the past WoFs. I have never hunted on a WoF team since, although I want to... and I have been asked many times to do so by many different countries. I don't to stay impartial.

I want you guys to trust us and have confidence in us. Pobody's Nerfect ya know ;)

I want you guys to trust us and have confidence in us. Pobody's Nerfect ya know ;)

I kept calm this time, but it certainly reminded me about the Greece-Norway incident last year.
Why does the drama allways happen with the team I am in support ?! :D
Does not matter really what score, a victory would only have been sweeter than this. And I am sure the next time we meet them, we will rip them a new one without any doubts :D

[...]
Why does the drama allways happen with the team I am in support ?! :D[...]

YOU go support sweden right NOW!
(Then we maybe must not compete against them)

j/k ofc ;)

YOU go support sweden right NOW!
(Then we maybe must not compete against them)

j/k ofc ;)

:scratch:
hmmm...that sounds like some really unfair tactics :D
Almost like a threat :D

:scratch:
hmmm...that sounds like some really unfair tactics :D
Almost like a threat :D

I won't tell. (Please do support Sweden, Benelux wants to keep the advantage:D)

I won't tell. (Please do support Sweden, Benelux wants to keep the advantage:D)

lol you just dont want to get eaten by star and his kitten eating zombie army! You prefer to get devoured by us, and thereafter do Dach support in the finals and we make funny teamnames like: "WoF Dach Support BeNeLux" or "WoF BeNeLux Support DACH Mainteam". Maybe Finnland is in and we make a team like "Dach Support Finnland BeNeLux", but the most funny version is:
"Germany Austria Switzerland Support Finnland Main & BeNeLux Support" WAIT! Isnt BeNeLux 3 Countries too? So we make it like this for the final:
Germany Austria Switzerland Support Belgium Mainteam Netherlands Support and Luxembourg Support & the Finnish Mainteam

in short

WOFGASSBMNSLSFM will beat the shit out of everybody! This code will be much easier to read for the judges because,

the others just make a team: WoF-the Others

so tell me, why are you hanging around in the DACH part of the forum all day? You watching us, while we get knuckle sandwiches? Does it amuse you to see a really good team bleeding on its knees? Or just boredom?

The best answer you can give is the last one, at least for now!

Last edited:
lol you just dont want to get eaten by star and his kitten eating zombie army! You prefer to get devoured by us, and thereafter do Dach support in the finals and we make funny teamnames like: "WoF Dach Support BeNeLux" or "WoF BeNeLux Support DACH Mainteam". Maybe Finnland is in and we make a team like "Dach Support Finnland BeNeLux", but the most funny version is:
"Germany Austria Switzerland Support Finnland Main & BeNeLux Support" WAIT! Isnt BeNeLux 3 Countries too? So we make it like this for the final:
Germany Austria Switzerland Support Belgium Mainteam Netherlands Support and Luxembourg Support & the Finnish Mainteam

in short

WOFGASSBMNSLSFM will beat the shit out of everybody! This code will be much easier to read for the judges because,

the others just make a team: WoF-the Others

so tell me, why are you hanging around in the DACH part of the forum all day? You watching us, while we get knuckle sandwiches? Does it amuse you to see a really good team bleeding on its knees? Or just boredom?

The best answer you can give is the last one, at least for now!

LOL! C'mon Kalle Gothakaur! Let me be your Lisbeth Salander :laugh:

I bet it's a compulsory disorder that demands from my body that I check all bold thread in my subscribed thread list. Maybe I need either: professional help or just more peds to play in-game.
(that's where the boredom comes into play)

Maybe it's just me but German speaking countries called 'GAS' does not sound right to me.

LOL! C'mon Kalle Gothakaur! Let me be your Lisbeth Salander :laugh:

lisbeth_salander.jpg
kalle.jpg

könnte hinhauen! (might work)

Greetings Team DACH and here we are at the last round of TI Must Die: Stage 4 of WoF 2010.

You now have your last of the 3 One-On-One matches on the same moblist to achieve your Stage Total.

Your third match is against Portugal.

If you've already agreed and confirmed a Timeslot, ignore this next bit; if you haven't, pay it very close attention!:)
Please contact your opponent and agree on a time from the usual 5 timeslots for your match on MAY 29th/MAY 30th. If you can't agree then choose THREE slots from the 5 on offer, as should your opponent; then you play on the one that you both choose.

As before, SLOTS must be picked by the WEDNESDAY before each hunt.

Details of newly-enabled Bonuses and the rest are on the Stage 4 Moblist Thread; don't forget to prep your Support for the last chances at the SCAR Award.

Good luck!

Hurrikane

Some targets to shoot for Team DACH... you need only 21 globals to reach the 300 lifetime global club (based on your performance thus far, I expect we will see that soon). In addition, you have already passed the 15,000 PED lifetime loot mark. That is pretty damn good considering that puts you past some team that have been WoFing it up since 2007 ;)

Team DACH: You did pass the 300 lifetime globals (353 now). So based on your performance so far, I would not be surprised to see you pass 400 next hunt.

You are 1384 PED shy of reaching the 20,000 PED lifetime milestone.

Dear Supporters,

Team Dach Support

Next Date : may 30th
Next Time: 1100 ma time (=13 Uhr deutsche Zeit)
meet at camp phoenix one hour before

against: PORTUGAL

Mobs:
Furor Thief and Above 4 points
Bristlehog All Maturites 3 points
Furor Patron and Below 2 points
Cornandacauda All Maturites 1 point

Team Name: WOF DACH Support xxx_whateveryoulike

Team DACH: You did pass the 300 lifetime globals (353 now). So based on your performance so far, I would not be surprised to see you pass 400 next hunt.

You are 1384 PED shy of reaching the 20,000 PED lifetime milestone.

47 globals can most certainly be done with the team we got against Portugal!

Thx to my team! You guys are awesome! 513 points away from third place after the second group match is a damn solid thing. Keep up the good work!

I prefer this one:

lisbeth-salander.jpg

:tongue4:

What a pity that women with piercings are so rare, at least above thirty.

OT:
Sunday 11:00 MA ?!
That is worse for me than the match on th 1st May :D
Well at least I will not have a hangover at that time, will be lucky if I am already home :D

HALBFINALE!

CONGRATZULATIONS!

on the menue in 2 weeks: Kangaroos!

Gratz a lot DACH

Very nice achievement.

Pity that Benelux won't be there to beat you in the finale.
Our support wasn't strong today :p

and the win for Sweden of course came on a silver platter

Gratz a lot DACH

Very nice achievement.

Pity that Benelux won't be there to beat you in the finale.
Our support wasn't strong today :p

and the win for Sweden of course came on a silver platter

Sad to hear your great team is out now. Maybe we will meet next year.

You are all welcome in 2 weeks ........... :)

Yesterday was my first WoF support. It was funny:yay:. Hope I can join in the future too.:)
If you need a little n00b like me.:scratch2:

Yesterday was my first WoF support. It was funny:yay:. Hope I can join in the future too.:)
If you need a little n00b like me.:scratch2:

of course man.
you were the mr. glob in our team, you hit the most points :D
so we still need you in all the other matches. especially against australia. that would be the hardest match ever.
so repair your CB26 and join us :lolup:

Greetings Team DACH and welcome to the Semi-Final:
All Over The Place

The (hugely controversial) Moblist is posted in it's own thread; a real test of co-ordination, firepower and logistics that should keep everyone busier than ever for the 3 hours of the hunts.

Your Semi-Final Match is against Team Australia.

If you haven't already done so, please agree a slot from the following:

(PLEASE NOTE: EXTRA SLOTS HAVE BEEN ADDED, for various reasons. If the extra ones are more suitable than one you have already agreed, there is no reason you cannot change your selection. Please let Rayne Jade or Myself know by PM when you have decided. Sorry for the late notice of the additions.)

Saturday 12th June:

10:00, 14:00, 18:00, 22:00

Sunday 13th June:

18:00

See you at the Start Point (also posted in the Moblist Thread).... and let's see who's got what it takes to reach the WoF 3-way Final!

Hurrikane

Greetings Team DACH and welcome to the Semi-Final:
All Over The Place

The (hugely controversial) Moblist is posted in it's own thread; a real test of co-ordination, firepower and logistics that should keep everyone busier than ever for the 3 hours of the hunts.

Your Semi-Final Match is against Team Australia.

If you haven't already done so, please agree a slot from the following:

(PLEASE NOTE: EXTRA SLOTS HAVE BEEN ADDED, for various reasons. If the extra ones are more suitable than one you have already agreed, there is no reason you cannot change your selection. Please let Rayne Jade or Myself know by PM when you have decided. Sorry for the late notice of the additions.)

Saturday 12th June:

10:00, 14:00, 18:00, 22:00

Sunday 13th June:

18:00

See you at the Start Point (also posted in the Moblist Thread).... and let's see who's got what it takes to reach the WoF 3-way Final!

Hurrikane

has anyone spanked you for that insane moblist yet? I find some good slaps are in order :D

has anyone spanked you for that insane moblist yet? I find some good slaps are in order :D

After the flak I got for 2 years of Hiryuu, 1 year of Rippersnappers and 2 years of the bug swarm, I can take it:)

And if you think that's an insane moblist.....;)

Hurrikane

No matter what moblist will appear ... I start hating the game ... I will not be online that often ...

No matter what moblist will appear ... I start hating the game ... I will not be online that often ...

Hate the game all you like as long as you still love the WoF... you're one of the best judges we have:)

Hurrikane

Homework for semi finals done! Now i am up for some more shit talking :yay:

DACH vs. AUSTRALIA

SATURDAY 12th June, 10MA Time (12Uhr deutsche Zeit)

We meet at Camp Phoenix Tp 1 hour before Kickoff

Mobs for Support:
Cornoanterion : All Maturities: 4 Points
Kreltin : Guardian and above: 3 Points
Equus : All Maturities: 2 Points
Kreltin : Provider and below: 1 Point

Bonus:
Leviathan : All Maturities: 25 points (only 1 Global needed)

Team Name: WOF DACH Support xxx_whateveryoulike

Back