WoF 2010: Team BeNeLux

Get Ready for Sunday!

Some Opalo fun coming up!

Be there in time at Segna Forest preferably before 1100MA :)

Last edited:
Do not forget our Opalo hunt people it is almost time

Cheers
Siam

So who is still alive around here?

Will there some more teaming up in the coming months?

wof 2011

Hi,

Lol Joske you are Lucky see your post "in new post section " this morning.

Strange
Last year we start first post for Wof 2010 the 13/11/2009.

And this year dont see nothings about Wof 2011 in Forum.

Somoene have info?

No i have no info.
I must say i have not seen Hurrikane online in a while.

Will do some asking around.

Cheers
Siam

Of course we can always set up wof training for preperation:))

Still alive here :)

Barely alive her..:coffee:
But I will rise from my grave for WoF!:lolup::handgun:

As far as I know this is the latest info.

Regards,

Droops ;)

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...195339-WoF-2011-Schedule-amp-Poll...-Vote-Now!

WoF 2011 Schedule & Poll... Vote Now!

(From the original thread by Hurrikane...)

Hi, as promised here's a whole load of info that tells you all there is to know about next year's WoF... the fifth in a proud line:)

Here's the schedule as it stands. Feel free to comment on any dates you feel could be changed for the better, or preferences for the "to be decided" dates; now is the time:)

Wof 2011 calendar proposal

Qualifiers:

A: Jan 15th/16th
B: Jan 22nd/23rd (Consecutive weekends)

One week break

Group Stages:

Stage 3
Round 1: Feb 5th/6th
Round 2: Feb 19th/20th
Round 3: March 5th/6th (1 free weekend between each)

2 week break

Stage 4
Round 1: March 26th/27th
Round 2: April 9th/10th
Round 3: April 23rd/24th (1 free weekend between each)

Stage 5: Semi-Finals

May 7th ,14th or 21st (to be decided)

Stage 6: 3-way Final

June 4th or June 11th (to be decided)

Changes:

In WoF 2010 there were 5 qualifying matches (and therefore no Group matches in Stage 3) because of less teams taking part. Due to re-structuring of the qualifying system, this time around the Group Stages will be the traditional Stage 3 and 4, however many teams take part; 12 will still progress to Stage 4.

The WoF GloryBoard will be introduced soon, before the tournament: this will detail the all-time rankings of each participating nation, gained from points won in WoFs so far. A number of different factors go to making up each team's status, giving everyone a chance of glory.

Friendlies/Exhibition Matches.
As promised there will be a limited schedule of friendlies and exhibition matches on the run-up to WoF 2011. The first of these will be the WoF Calypso Cup (WoFCC), a local derby which is open to teams representing Eudoria and Amethera ONLY. More news of this to come, it's expected to happen in October.

Other Matches planned are:
The WoF Masters: A mini tournament featuring shorter matches open to any WoF teams to have reached the Final/Semi Final. Scheduled for October/November
The WoF Backbone: A mini tournament featuring shorter matches open to all those teams who have never progressed beyond Stage 4. Scheduled for October/November

Points towards overall standings may be won during these matches. Details to come.

Teams are encouraged to keep together, refine their squads and get ready..... there's a whole lot of WoFFin' ahead:)

Please answer the Poll if you intend to be involved next year.... could make all the difference:)

(The Poll is mostly concerned with the event proper)

Thanks for your time,

Hurrikane

P.S. To all those 2010 winners waiting on an award ceremony; So am I:) Will let you know as soon as there's news.​

Hurrikane mentioned recently that he hardly is online because of problems with his ISP.

I am preparing for WoF mentally, financially and gearwise. Planning on attending all of WoF except when some serious RL thing comes in between.

I cannot make that promise this year, but I'll do what I can to be there as much as possible, maybe as fapper.

About news from Hurikane, he is indeed having ISP probs and other. He did though assured there will be a new WOF no matter what. :)

Back