WoF 2010: Team America (USA)

starkov AS-97, Vindacator Armr 4b plates // Martial armor with rutaba helm and zombie hands and feet. but i would like to focus the use on the vindicator cause im tiering it up because its black ^.^ :wtg:

Brilliam Mason Seafare here in the beautiful state of Indiana. I am available everyday and at most any time needed. Not to sure I am ready to do the shooting asI am not as high ranked as others on the team but would like to help any way I can.

team usa

omw with full martial/5b and hl11-a106 fap 2600

:yay::yay::yay::wtg::wtg::yay::yay:
-JIAN!

Hi Team USA...

Looking at some numbers as I do what I do each Sunday night after WoF and it seems you have surpassed an enormous milestone:

Team USA has accumulated 79,999 PED in loot in your WoF Career. Naturally, you will be the first to enter the 80K club once you take the field again. But of particular note is this: You passed Romania (79,982 PED) and have the highest career total PED in WoF history. Granted, Romania is not participating this year, but that does nothing to diminish your achievement :thumbup:

So... maybe a special something for the folks that loot that 80,000th PED, eh?

Hi Team USA...

Team USA has accumulated 79,999 PED in loot in your WoF Career. Naturally, you will be the first to enter the 80K club once you take the field again. But of particular note is this: You passed Romania (79,982 PED) and have the highest career total PED in WoF history. Granted, Romania is not participating this year, but that does nothing to diminish your achievement

Yay go USA

Hi Team USA...

Looking at some numbers as I do what I do each Sunday night after WoF and it seems you have surpassed an enormous milestone:

Team USA has accumulated 79,999 PED in loot in your WoF Career. Naturally, you will be the first to enter the 80K club once you take the field again. But of particular note is this: You passed Romania (79,982 PED) and have the highest career total PED in WoF history. Granted, Romania is not participating this year, but that does nothing to diminish your achievement :thumbup:

So... maybe a special something for the folks that loot that 80,000th PED, eh?

Wow,,, lot of peds there! Love that you keep track of such things.

~ 578 Points from Team USA last weekend! :cool:
No hofs from main either.. was just hard work, and awesome team effort from everyone at every level!!! :yay:

ROCK ON USA!!!!

If there is anymore room on the team, I would like to join. I'm usually free, just let me know. I use martial with 5b, isis 41 with e-amp 15 or A103, and fap with 2600.

If there is anymore room on the team, I would like to join. I'm usually free, just let me know. I use martial with 5b, isis 41 with e-amp 15 or A103, and fap with 2600.

Plenty of room, Join USA sub-forum. We normally hunt at 22:00 on Saturdays but each hunt that has to be confirmed. We meet at Wolverine 30 minuets prior to form the teams.

More from the world of numbers... if this is getting old please tell me :laugh:

You are sitting at 46 career HoFs in WoF. 4 more and you will become the 3rd team to achieve 50 HoFs :thumbup: I would suggest Phasm :wise:

Come join some of the best support teams in WOF and help your country at the same time! :yay:

Bump for match tommorow!!!! April 10 at 22:00 MA time! Meet at Wolverine 30 minutes before! :)

GO GO USA!!

Gratz to the USA for being top of the tree so far:) Truly memorable performance.

Can't wait for Stage 4 now, details soon....

Hurrikane

Congratulations

Australia would like to congratulate you on getting thru USA :yay: Goodluck and lookout :)

Greetings Team USA and welcome to TI Must Die: Stage 4 of WoF 2010.

You now have 3 One-On-One matches on the same moblist to achieve your Stage Total.

Your first match is against Portugal.

Please contact your opponent and agree on a time from the usual 5 timeslots for your match on MAY 1st/MAY 2nd. If you can't agree then choose THREE slots from the 5 on offer, as should your opponent; then you play on the one that you both choose.

As before, SLOTS must be picked by the WEDNESDAY before each hunt.

Details of newly-enabled Bonuses and the rest are on the Stage 4 Moblist Thread; don't forget to prep your Support for the SCAR Award.

Good luck!

Hurrikane

WOOT!!!! Round 4!!! OOOOOo Scar award again.... :yay:

Hi, just passing by to say GL on the match against us :thumbup:

(and expect a hard fight, muaHaHaHaaHAA)

Participated in my first WoF today in the support team. No globals and everybody seemed tired and unhappy, but I had fun watching the ammo quickly dwindle, and my avatars skill points climb with skill increase after skill increase =P

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/members/aydonis/albums/album/27197-firstwof.jpg

Thanks for having me tag along in the first of hopefully many WoF =)

It was a very unusual Wof day for USA no doubt. Yep, pretty disappointing when it came to the globals and overall loot. Looks like the loot pool dried up for our round :(

Thanks for helping out and hope you can make it again next time !
Rock on USA!

It was a very unusual Wof day for USA no doubt. Yep, pretty disappointing when it came to the globals and overall loot. Looks like the loot pool dried up for our round :(

Thanks for helping out and hope you can make it again next time !
Rock on USA!

Yeah, I was back online when the spaniards and other WoFs teams were taking place around 4am mountain time in north america. They were pulling in globals, and my loot was exceptional, made back all the ammo spent on WoF and then some. Our poor WoF round must've just stacked things up for them =/

Hi Team USA,

in less than 2 weeks Team Dach will beat you, or we will die trying! I expect no other attitude from your side towards us, so this will get a very hot match. Record breaking Underdog against all time high Favorite. Great stuff for a cheesy action movie. Lets make it. I appreciated that your participation in the rants against the "Dach concept" was very low and i promise fairplay and gentlemanly behaviour no matter what happens. Good luck out there!

It slowly gets time to speak about time slots, so Star, expect an ingame pm from me soon.

Greetings Team America

You now have your Second of Three One-On-One matches (on the same moblist) to achieve your Stage Total.

Your next match is against DACH

Please contact your opponent and agree on a time from the usual 5 timeslots for your match on MAY 15th/MAY 16th.

If you can't agree then choose THREE slots from the 5 on offer, as should your opponent; then you play on the one that you both choose.

Details of newly-enabled Bonuses and the rest are on the Stage 4 Moblist Thread; don't forget to prep your Support for the SCAR Award.

Good luck!

Hurrikane

Team USA, you only need 430 PED in Main Team loot to break the 85,000 PED lifetime mark... the highest in WoF History :thumbup:

Everyone that was declared a winner is still a winner, which is good I think.

I spoke too soon... but I can admit where it all went wrong so bear with me.

After PMing back and forth with Mack, I could see there was something wrong somewhere. Mack had one score for USA and I had something different. We are pretty much close by so we talked on the phone and viola!! Found the problem.

The Excel spreadsheet we use for scoring and tabulating has an upper section for mob totals (globals) and PED totals. There were 7 Hogglo globals by Team USA... but the Excel only counted 6. The formula was not altered. My Excel file has 13 tabs: 1 for each team in Stage 4 and the 13th is for totals for the Stage. No other workbook in the file had that problem, so it is a mystery. But like all good mysteries, this one was solved.

RAW TOTALS:

USA - 594
DACH - 577

Add in the +15 for high loot to DACH and we get:

USA - 594
DACH - 592

Winner = USA by 2 points.

USA - 694
DACH - 592

I do sincerely apologize for this drama and for any mental/emotional instabilities that result from it. This was not a result of too many teams, too many globals, etc. It was an error that I will claim as my own because... simply put... I should have noticed that.

The OP in the WarSheet Thread is updated with the corrected scores and we will get a replacement "pretty one" up as soon as we can. I've said it before: We strive to get it right. Now it is.

Wow, wow and um.. wow.. well.. they are still ahead of us in the group though. What a match.... TY for taking the time and double checking. +rep

Gratz USA you definately earned it. Nice performance test! Yes we are down! 2 Points down and i think we all learned a lot out of it.

anyway Gratz USA. That was a thrilling and pulsating match.
Thats what make the spiret of those Events!

Greets

Greetings Team USA and here we are at the last round of TI Must Die: Stage 4 of WoF 2010.

You now have your last of the 3 One-On-One matches on the same moblist to achieve your Stage Total.

Your third match is against Finland.

If you've already agreed and confirmed a Timeslot, ignore this next bit; if you haven't, pay it very close attention!:)
Please contact your opponent and agree on a time from the usual 5 timeslots for your match on MAY 29th/MAY 30th. If you can't agree then choose THREE slots from the 5 on offer, as should your opponent; then you play on the one that you both choose.

Details of newly-enabled Bonuses and the rest are on the Stage 4 Moblist Thread; don't forget to prep your Support for the last chances at the SCAR Award.

Good luck!

Hurrikane

Team USA, you only need 430 PED in Main Team loot to break the 85,000 PED lifetime mark... the highest in WoF History :thumbup:

And you did... now at 87,162 PED lifetime. You also passed 12,000 points lifetime... the most of any WoF Team in history.

I know how Star likes to be the best... so hear ya go ;)

Team USA is the first team in WoF history to reach 20 lifetime victories :yay:

Also, your score of 754 yesterday is the 2nd highest ever posted by a USA team... the best being the 807 in the 2009 SemiFinals.

Not too shabby, guys :thumbup:

Back