The Enochian Angels

...and what does "Chaffisens tid" mean? The online translation options are woefully lacking.

hello,note of my friends shows 15532,is it part of coordinates or can it be translated into letters?
also check my second post for more details of
note and please help me,coz i dont know what to do :D

hello,note of my friends shows 15532,is it part of coordinates or can it be translated into letters?
also check my second post for more details of
note and please help me,coz i dont know what to do :D

oNL, this appears to be an old note, used to complete the coordinates from the last meeting.

...and what does "Chaffisens tid" mean? The online translation options are woefully lacking.

"The drivers time," or "time for the driver" or "time of the driver" etc

Chaffis = driver
Tid = time

I think the paperthing she holds in here time is the timelog of the driver. Bussdrivers need to keep records of this so they don't work to many hours in a row.

Chaffis is short slang for chaufför, which translates to chauffeur in english.

Tid = Time

In particular, the one linked below caught my eye. It looks like some kind of key, or chart. It's RL, not in game, but might be a clue as to how/what to use in deciphering this angel business. Any ideas?

Yup, it's a drivers log.

Nirfu's quite right. :)

At the end of this post you'll find some other links that you might find useful:
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...-notes-facts-cracks-theories.html#post1026734

Last edited:
Okay, sleuths... I ran across this a few minutes ago:

Flickr: Photos from adrijanna

In particular, the one linked below caught my eye. It looks like some kind of key, or chart. It's RL, not in game, but might be a clue as to how/what to use in deciphering this angel business. Any ideas?

DSC00039 on Flickr - Photo Sharing!

There's not enough stuff in English for me to make heads or tails of most of it.

I think this is the most interesting part on the flickr: chat.JPG on Flickr - Photo Sharing!

There is a Frater NAGA and a Frater ANSQSEP mentioned at the Conspirare site. Who is Fratet Adam?
Could it be our Adm from ABC? Frater means soming like "brother".

Oh, that was interesting. Anybody who has the full names of Bravo and Cassandra as well?

here is another example, first 15 asc then desc

map_msg_2.jpg

Which number did you use?
It's easy to check one of the points. Nad for sure it looks much better than my posts, they all ended in the bottom left, this is at least spread on the continent. But what do you think we will find? If there is something laying on the ground, it could easilly allready been picked up by someone else.

IMO I think it's more of a message than coords. What could we find at coords? An item, a mob to loot or what? It just don't make sence. Should we stand at the coords saying something. I think since this is a game to be able to change anything you need a tool or a machine. For example if the orb or statue worked like a TP. We should get the coghwheel symbl when operating. Or if we looted a new kind of MF chip to be used at the statue or the orb. Pushing a button or two on the other side of the continent just sounds to far fetched to be true.

Nice find dataspace :)

I did notice that even though the photos are on adrijannas photo page, the avatar is not her its someone else (sorry not sure if I can say his/her name here) but have a look, who is this mystery person who was doing the screenies and had Adrijanna and Cornelius's name in team list, how did Adrijanna get those screenies, hmmmm perhaps all in cahoots. Or maybe this is making me paranoid that some people know whats going on but I dont :confused: Although it was refreshing to know Cornelius is real (well in EU terms he is). In the last meeting (that we missed because of the time error) Adrijanna revealed someone named Cornelius had taken over the Adrijanna avatar, is that not against the rules, hijacked account, oh err more paranoia.

The drivers log is a tachograph it keeps track of how long a driver drives, speed, coffee breaks, etc.

Last edited:
Nice find dataspace :)

I did notice that even though the photos are on adrijannas photo page, the avatar is not her its someone else (sorry not sure if I can say his/her name here) but have a look, who is this mystery person who was doing the screenies and had Adrijanna and Cornelius's name in team list, how did Adrijanna get those screenies, hmmmm perhaps all in cahoots. Or maybe this is making me paranoid that some people know whats going on but I dont :confused: Although it was refreshing to know Cornelius is real (well in EU terms he is). In the last meeting (that we missed because of the time error) Adrijanna revealed someone named Cornelius had taken over the Adrijanna avatar, is that not against the rules, hijacked account, oh err more paranoia.

The drivers log is a tachograph it keeps track of how long a driver drives, speed, coffee breaks, etc.

I did take a look again at the chat between Cornelius and Adrijanna in the TV drama.

If you like you can whatch it here: svt.se - Sanningen om Marika
In the top right u have a player, press "Spela" and go to 31st minute and start to watch, the most interesting is at 32nd minute.

I tried to get screenies but somehow photoshop didn't get the picture, I could se it but it was impossible to save it or cut the image. Strange, ghost in the machine...

Anyway the fun part is that the girl in the drama is called Janna and the girl in the conspirare roleplay is called Adrijanna.

Guess what name is used in the drama EU shots?... Adrijanna ROFL

Cornelius could be a clue, since we know this is a game and we don't care if the ava is called Adrijanna or not, there could be a clue. They talk about 16 digit numbers that they translate to GPS coords. I'm not sure what is the base info for this. A note can give such long number if it's big enough. But I really belive this is why the conspirare Enochians is more than ours. For us 10 Angels is enough to give our coords and in RL you need bigger numbers to get GPS coords.

But I talk against my earlier posts that I doubt it coords we look for. But of course I could be wrong.

Which number did you use?
It's easy to check one of the points. ....

the second example is over all 30 messages where I did first sort them ascending by earth part. The last 15 have then been sorted descending. The cords have been calculated as before i.e. letter (transcoded to number where A=1 and Z=26) concatenated with digit and multiplied the result by 100. The consecutive pairs of cords have then been set as x and y.

I did this kind of approach because there have been mentioned some Ordo Serpentis nodes. Therefore the codes might be coords.

Since there are 2 points in water I don't think this is a solution yet, but I'll try other combinations.

I was thinking all those _NUMBER_LETTER things made up a note or something, one side of the grid A-Z and the other 1-9, but I could be way off the mark...

- Nightwolf

Okay, sleuths... I ran across this a few minutes ago:

Flickr: Photos from adrijanna

DSC00039 on Flickr - Photo Sharing!

There's not enough stuff in English for me to make heads or tails of most of it.

The graphs are from old style tachographs from HGV's, I seem to remember seeing one when I was a kid in the 70's. It has the numbers 1 to 24 around the edge as in the hours in a day, drivers were required to sign them in the center and hand them in to show they weren't driving more hours than allowed. Any cheating was easily found as a graph is drawn by the tacho and if it was removed it wouldn't show a continuous line.

the second example is over all 30 messages where I did first sort them ascending by earth part. The last 15 have then been sorted descending. The cords have been calculated as before i.e. letter (transcoded to number where A=1 and Z=26) concatenated with digit and multiplied the result by 100. The consecutive pairs of cords have then been set as x and y.

I did this kind of approach because there have been mentioned some Ordo Serpentis nodes. Therefore the codes might be coords.

Since there are 2 points in water I don't think this is a solution yet, but I'll try other combinations.

So you did not use the Enochian dictonary I posted? Just a random matrix of letters that you did invent on your own? (no offense, just asking)

I'm pritty sure we should only use the Cassandra Angels and leave the others to Conspirare.

Have you looked at this page? Can maybe help :scratch2:

A Brief Abstract of the Symbolic Representation of the Universe

All codes given by ABC is present in this document and will maybe be helpful in solving the codes

:girl:

I have looked at that PDF two times, I think I've seen it posted here in EF before. But it's today I first zoom in on the pentagram thing, and it could make sence. At the same time I think most of that info also is in the earlier posts here, just put in a different way. I still think the enochia dictionary holds some clues. The hard part is to decide from which column of the numbers we should use. Octa, hebric etc.

So you did not use the Enochian dictonary I posted? Just a random matrix of letters that you did invent on your own? (no offense, just asking)

I used only the cassandra messages and used the ID of the earth part to order them (found here The restoration of the 91 parts of the earth - Esowiki). I didn't use the dictionary. So for example PASCOMB_8_Q will be transcoded to:
PASCOMB = 2nd earth part
8 = 8
Q = 17
- > coord 17800.
Since PASCOMB has the lowest value of all parts it will be the first x coord.

I used only the cassandra messages and used the ID of the earth part to order them (found here The restoration of the 91 parts of the earth - Esowiki). I didn't use the dictionary. So for example PASCOMB_8_Q will be transcoded to:
PASCOMB = 2nd earth part
8 = 8
Q = 17
- > coord 17800.
Since PASCOMB has the lowest value of all parts it will be the first x coord.

K

Now I understand. Coords in water might not be bad, there are talks about "lady in the lake" both here and on Conspirare site. I think it also was in the same sentence as Entropia.

How does it look if u use the original position?

K

Now I understand. Coords in water might not be bad, there are talks about "lady in the lake" both here and on Conspirare site. I think it also was in the same sentence as Entropia.

How does it look if u use the original position?

do you mean the sequence in which the codes were given?
it would look like the following:
map_msg_3_909481.jpg

If codes are coords then for sure its the best to start with the letters. The rest is try and error atm.

Last edited:
do you mean the sequence in which the codes were given?
it would look like the following:
map_msg_3_909481.jpg

If codes are coords then for sure its the best to start with the letters. The rest is try and error atm.

Is it to much asked if you could use 4 colors :) 1 for each date + the red dots. I think you are on the right way. But what would we expect to find there? Maybe we should just walk there and see if some uberdung show up?

I was thinking all those _NUMBER_LETTER things made up a note or something, one side of the grid A-Z and the other 1-9, but I could be way off the mark...

- Nightwolf
unfortunately a datamatrix must have an even number of col and rows.

Is it to much asked if you could use 4 colors :) 1 for each date + the red dots. I think you are on the right way. But what would we expect to find there? Maybe we should just walk there and see if some uberdung show up?

would look like this for the 5asc 5desc combination
map_msg_4.jpg

I did take a look again at the chat between Cornelius and Adrijanna in the TV drama.

I tried to get screenies but somehow photoshop didn't get the picture, I could se it but it was impossible to save it or cut the image. Strange, ghost in the machine...

Cornelius could be a clue, since we know this is a game and we don't care if the ava is called Adrijanna or not, there could be a clue. They talk about 16 digit numbers that they translate to GPS coords. I'm not sure what is the base info for this. A note can give such long number if it's big enough. But I really belive this is why the conspirare Enochians is more than ours. For us 10 Angels is enough to give our coords and in RL you need bigger numbers to get GPS coords.

But I talk against my earlier posts that I doubt it coords we look for. But of course I could be wrong.

Here is a screenshot of the coords mentioned:

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

wow... i really appreciate you guys doing all this work but i'm afraid i cant keep up with this i have no idea how to translate code...so i'm sorr to have to wait for the smarter people to do it (-:! keep up the good work!

Guess its time for a summary:

We had 4 meetings. In 3 of them codes in the format Part-of-Earth_Digit_Letter were given. Furthermore, the same codes have been found in the Ordo Serpentis network.

In the last meeting, were most of us were missing, we have been told about 2 gates yellow and black. The black one is probably the orb, the yellow one might be outside. Furthermore, we know now that the mystery statue is Marikas mother (INZA? = Ingela) and we should help to free her using the Ordo Serpentis nodes.
All this is also related to the disappearance of Umbranoids, and ABC are were they are atm. If we find the Umbras then we find ABC as well.

Till now we've got several hints to decode matrices. Now we are left over with the enochian codes and have atm only hypothesis but nothing more.

H1:
The codes are related to EU and will give us coords.
So the next question is what to find there. Dropped items, special loot, new locations?

H2:
The codes are related to EU and will give as messages.
So the next question is what do they want to tell us. All we have in EU are items and interactive objects. We can't activate anything using a text. Moreover, the codes do not show any correlation between part, letter and digits and all single elements seem to have no pattern.

Question for H1 and H2: If the codes are related to EU, why are there codes also outside of EU. Shouldn't they decode in the same way? What do we have in common with the outside, so that the same code would make sense?

H3:
The codes are related to RL and EU was only used to transport them. We have to wait till the RL game is solved to see the next steps within EU.

Good summary.

I have read the Conspiarer site once again, it's in Swedish so I feel that yuo would have problem to understand it. :I

They are as confused as us, but I think we have come a bit longer than them. Good work so far.

Here is some more info about Enochian:
Enochian Magic Page
enochian aethyrs (map) ~ road to enochiana
parker's interactive enochian table ~ road to enochiana

Someone hints about the first link, so it could hold relevant information. Cause we do not know who posts on that forum.

I have to add that 24 November seems to be an important date for the conspirare roleplay. Something will happen then and probably they need to solve this before tomorrow.

I have to add that 24 November seems to be an important date for the conspirare roleplay. Something will happen then and probably they need to solve this before tomorrow.

Tomorrow is THE date for us. But nah. Someone e-mailed Adam and asked about the codes and we got the answer that for ConSpirare the codes was not the important thing right now (I think that's the only time we actually got a straight answer from any of the spirits or the old vessels). We have a lot of things to do, and the codes will not be solved (by us) til tomorrow.

But I don't think that should stop you from trying. Maybe it's more important for the Entropia community. :)

Last edited:
Tomorrow is THE date for us. But nah. Someone e-mailed Adam and asked about the codes and we got the answer that for ConSpirare the codes was not the important thing right now (I think that's the only time we actually got a straight answer from any of the spirits or the old vessels). We have a lot of things to do, and the codes will not be solved (by us) til tomorrow.

But I don't think that should stop you from trying. Maybe it's more important for the Entropia community. :)

so the codes are for us. The question is then if we have to use all of them or only the EU ones.

so the codes are for us. The question is then if we have to use all of them or only the EU ones.

In theory we would never find the other codes, so I hope the EU is enough for us.

Back