Team Wales

dakusingh

Old Alpha
Society
BAHQ
Muksy
All the others had one, so i thought we should also have one

OK Muksy if you will be team leader ;) I will join :yay: Peds and Time permitting ( Its my Daughters B'day and the Welsh Orienteering championships ) Hope I can fit it all in :eek:

Damned Right...!

Only right and proper that the Red Army should be repraZented...

Born in Gwent - they've even taken away my County. But they can't take my national pride...

Now living in England, working and Holidaying on Calypso, and ready as Hell to ensure that The Mighty Red Dragon gives a good account of itself..

Mae hen wlad fy nhadau yn annwyl i mi

As newly appointed Moderator of this WoF forum, I must point out that using any language other than English is against Forum rules. (Others have been warned by 711.) At least this means Welsh actually counts as a language:)

Hurrikane

Last edited by a moderator:
OK Muksy if you will be team leader ;) I will join :yay: Peds and Time permitting ( Its my Daughters B'day and the Welsh Orienteering championships ) Hope I can fit it all in :eek:

:) ty, now what did i sign up for lol what do i ave to do?

btw. i am not team leader i presume the team leader will be the first person who asked for wales to be added as a team is the leader :)

:) ty, now what did i sign up for lol what do i ave to do?

btw. i am not team leader i presume the team leader will be the first person who asked for wales to be added as a team is the leader :)

I suggest tracking through the Hunt for your Country Thread for their Profiles and Pm'ing them, not every team member is a regular forum-user.

:yay: We got our own thread.

We should vote for the leader. Muksy gets mine :laugh:

btw i know Alien he is Las Vegas on a school trip atm.

:yay: We got our own thread.

We should vote for the leader. Muksy gets mine :laugh:

btw i know Alien he is Las Vegas on a school trip atm.

I vote Muksy too :yay: Sry Muksy ;)

i vote for Jason Jay Pearson as he was the first person to reply !

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=56085

The above link is for the first event qualifiers. AS you can see we are set to start at 11pm on the friday march 2nd.

Can everyone make this time? I beleive we can change if we cant field a full team.

I am not 100% sure i can make it as its my mums bday and i havent seen her for 3 months so was gonna kill two birds with one stone :laugh:

Bring it On !

Friday 2nd March at 11pm suits me fine, we should all meet up at least at the opening ceremony, if not before, to discuss tactics etc...

:rolleyes: I apologise for my earlier use of a language other than English on this Fine Forum. The quote, as any good welsh person knows, is the opening lines our our stirring National Anthem and translates roughly as..

Land of my Fathers, Land of my Choice! :yay:

hehe :) yeah, hopefully we get a few more people and we can crack on and meet up to see what things we will tackle

Anyone one know of other Welsh players we could get to help us out?

It seems i will have to miss the first qualifier afterall. So if needed i can be a reserve for the future if we suddenly get an influx of Welsh players or sympathisers :)

I can see Wales from my Window

I can see Wales out of my window, does that count..

When i'm not in Rarotonga, I'm on the Wirral UK.

My Rarotonga Team cannot be added, due to the fact, that i was very late.

Maybe I can join yours if it works out & if there is room.:rolleyes:

Moonfish :)

PS. I once swam in Bala Lake (boy was that cold), does that help.

I have no objections :)

Sry Guys I dont think I can make it on Friday 2nd :( I have to work.

ok....

1. Moonfish - As long as you can see it ( and you love it ) I'd say you're most welcome....

2. Sounds very much like Friday 2nd is not good for more than 1 person. Personally I can be available anytime that weekend, with some juggling...
So I don't mind if we re-arrange our slot...

Thoughts...?

OK People... We have a call to arms ( And we are being a bit pathetic about it :ahh: ) We Need a team leader... Who will take charge :cool:

Jonboy? Please make us a team ;) If you cannot then let us Know? ( Muksy says He will second you :) ) Or what about Helicopter?? We need a team leader.
We have thus far...

Jason Jay Pearson,
Alien,
Jonboy,
Eugene Chopper McHelicopter,
Muksy,
Jaqui RockChick Jovi
And Moonfish ( Would be great to have you with us, But you need to register in the main Wof post :) )

Jonboy has my Vote and he is ready to take lead!

Go Jonboy Leader !!:yay:

:ahh: Well i dont mind "leading" but as i said i cant make the first qualifying event as i am not near a PC that weekend :mad:

So someone will have to be team leader in my absence but i dont mind trying to sort out the Admin stuff.

When are most of you available to qualify? Once i know that hopefully we might be able to change it so we have most of our team available.

Let me know ASAP either here or on PM.

Also prob a good idea we meet up before so we all know each other. How does tongiht sound for an initial meet up?

Meeting up tonight is good for me :yay:

Times I can be play

Friday March 2nd.
7:00pm No 11:00pm No
Saturday March 3rd's hunts start at
12 Midday, Yes 4pm, Yes 8pm. No
Sunday March 4th should be the same. Only if there is a 8pm slot

Last edited:
Update

I have pm Moonfish and Jay so hopefully they will join us.

Now i need to read the rules and find out what we need to do.

this is a sweating event right?? :laugh:

WoF : Wales Team

I've signed up on the main WoF thread if you need one more on the team.

I'm available most evenings and much of the weekends.

PM me for any meetups.

Pennsif :cowboy:

Welcome aboard. :)

Now from what i have read i beleive that with each round we can only have four members in the team per round in the event.

So it would seem we dont all need to be available each round. Which means that we need to have a rotating system so everyone gets to play. Now as we know not everyone can make the qualifying event but we only need four.

So i need a show of hands please for the Friday 2nd March at 11pm.

Yes : Pennsif, Chopper

No: Rockchick, Jonboy

Last edited:
WoF : Wales Team : Fri 2 Mar 07, 11pm

I should be okay for Fri 2 Mar 07, 11pm if needed.

Would it be useful to meet ingame before then to get on each other's Friends List etc?

Yes i Agree.

I only got Muksy on my FL but if i gonna lead i need everyone so i can get hold of you all quicker.

WoF : Wales Team : meet up

I can pop on during the day for a few minutes for a FL hook up.

Or else I'll be online sometime Friday evening or various times over the weekend.

Just let me know where and when.

Shall we arrange a Team meet up on Sunday?

Say 11am at Fort Fury?

Friday 2nd March @ 11pm is good for me. in fact I can hardly wait. :yay:

A Sunday am Fury meet up also is a very good idea, and i can certainly be there, meet the team etc...

I've participated on a couple of Festival of Firepowers, so I know that tactics, or at least a vague plan or 2, are essential.

Hope to see as many of you as possible on Sunday at 11am.

Sorry I missed last night, if it occurred. I was even online all evening, just hadn't read the thread. :ahh:

Many Hogglo, and even a few Spiders, are also Very Sorry Indeed :)

WoF : Wales Team : Sun 25 Feb 07, 11am - Fort Fury

I'm fine for a meet up on Sunday, 11am at Fort Fury.

See you Sunday.

WoF : Wales Team : Sun 25 Feb 07, 11am - Fort Fury - LAGGY LAGGY

Fury is lagging all over the show at the moment with periodic Feff attacks.

Not sure how it will be in the morning.

Should we chose another meeting place?

Back