Team dach needs your support!

Parlog

Elite
Society
THE MINISTRY
Parlog Gothakaur
dach.gif

Hi all,

we are Team Dach, a team formed of the german speaking player-base and we are representing Germany (D), Austria (A) and Switzerland (CH) in the WoF 2010 Tournament. How can one team represent 3 countries and still call itself legit you might ask? Well compared to USA or Russia we are really small dots on earth so its a simple matter of staying competetive by merging our forces. Other teams followed our example and united countries that belong together somehow to respectable opponents.

We would like to invite you all to join the Team Dach Support and have some fun with us. About 95% of our team speaks a good english so communication wont be a problem. If youre interested feel free to pm me, post here or simply meet up with us 1 hour before our matches in Camp Phoenix. I will keep this thread updated to inform you when our matches are scheduled.

Lets rock!

WE MADE IT INTO THE FINALS!

Team Dach Support

Next Date : june 26th
Next Time: 1800 ma time (=20 Uhr Abends deutsche Zeit)
meet at camp phoenix one hour before

against: USA and RUSSIA

Mobs:

Support:

Support Score now UNCAPPED

Malcruentor: Any Maturity: 4 Points

Itumatrox: Any Maturity: 3 Points

Atrax: Any Maturity: 2 Points

Longu: Any Maturity: 1 Point

Bonus:

Snablesnot: Any Maturity or Gender: 25 Points (we have a jackpot running for the lucky snablehunter who scores the snable bonus for us, its currently at 333ped + 2x a103 amps, dont forget to make a screenshot of this very unlikely event with timestamp and the right teamname)

Team Name: WOF DACH Support xxx_whateveryoulike

Last edited:
After your score today I don't think you need support :D

no no no
you got it all wrong!
DACH doesnt need support, BeNeLux does! :D

Think of it, DACH all big and mean countries, BeNeLux 3 small nice cosy countries. ;)

:popcorn: subscribing (so I wont miss next hunt date)

no no no
you got it all wrong!
DACH doesnt need support, BeNeLux does! :D

Think of it, DACH all big and mean countries, BeNeLux 3 small nice cosy countries. ;)

Pfff...you only got pommes frittes, dope and money...
We at least got Cheese, Beer and Schnitzel Power! :D

holarity!!!!!!! - i like the animated banner :yay:

Pfff...you only got pommes frittes, dope and money...
We at least got Cheese, Beer and Schnitzel Power! :D

we got cheese and beer too, but I give you the Schitzel. we dont have that one.

and dont forget the great cars from germany ;) :beerchug:

on your next holiday, when you just driving through germany with your caravan, remember our 0% tax on the autobahn and give us now the help for kicking USA in the ASS :D

so please support team DACH, now you have the chance and opportunity to join one of the biggest match on the WoF this year ... DACH against USA.
we need YOU
:rocket:

Ok...you might call it "beer" but our "Beer" is a bit different :D
We do never serve it in a glass smaller than 0.33 L (did not even know there where beer glasses with 0.2 L until I went to the Netherlands), standard issue is 0.5 L and we Bavarians prefer th 1.0 L glasses (better timing for the toilet, after each second glass a recycling is due).
As for the cheese...Italy has also very pretty women, but the cheese in switzerland does not grow a beard :D

Ok...you might call it "beer" but our "Beer" is a bit different :D
We do never serve it in a glass smaller than 0.33 L (did not even know there where beer glasses with 0.2 L until I went to the Netherlands), standard issue is 0.5 L and we Bavarians prefer th 1.0 L glasses (better timing for the toilet, after each second glass a recycling is due).
As for the cheese...Italy has also very pretty women, but the cheese in switzerland does not grow a beard :D

That you guys drink your beer from large glasses is well known. You are called "the Americans from Europe" for a reason (this is for the German readers ;) )
Dutch cheese doesnt grow a beard either and it hasnt such great holes in it like in Switzerland so we get more cheese for for the buck :D

That you guys drink your beer from large glasses is well known. You are called "the Americans from Europe" for a reason (this is for the German readers ;) )
Dutch cheese doesnt grow a beard either and it hasnt such great holes in it like in Switzerland so we get more cheese for for the buck :D

"The Americans from Europe" ?! :scratch:
Thats a new one...
Our beer is not watered down and on average everyone drinks a pint a day, which is double the amount of an American if you take into consideration the age requirements and alcohol concentration :D

Thats a new one...
Our beer is not watered down and on average everyone drinks a pint a day, which is double the amount of an American if you take into consideration the age requirements and alcohol concentration :D

If the scots see that you write Beer without a capital B they will get really pissed!

If the scots see that you write Beer without a capital B they will get really pissed!

:scratch: With beer you can only get pissed, but with real Beer you get real drunk. Besides...only real Beer I know of is brewed following the "purity order" :D

:lolup:
(this comes from a Dutch guy...they don't have beer...they got Heineken)

Thats a new one...

Some truth, but only partially, see above.
One thing you are passing by easily....
The first part in BEnelux is still Belgium: THE Beer country.
The best Beers in the world are brewn in Belgium not anywhere in DACH.
You state it's a plus to need 1L glasses to drink your beer...
Belgian beer has the same effect in 33 or even 25cl and above all they taste better too. ;)
So to end my plea, when you are trying to fight USA, I will pull open my Westvleteren and enjoy the Best beer in the world. :beerchug:

Please note that Belgium has 2 top 10 Beers and Germany's first is on 77. (At least we beat you in that part. lol)
(and afterwards we'll try to beat ya in the semi's :D )

Last edited:
:lolup:
(this comes from a Dutch guy...they don't have beer...they got Heineken)

The first part in BEnelux is still Belgium THE Beer country.
The best Beers in the world are brewn in Belgium not anywhere in DACH. You state it's a plus to need 1L glasses to drink your beer...
Belgian beer has the same effect in 33 or even 25cl and above all they taste better too.
So to end my plea, when you are trying to fight USA, I will pull open my Westvleteren and enjoy the Best beer in the world. :beerchug:

oh cmon i hear that everyday in socchat from you guys. Screenie or it didnt happen, i know your Beer is o-k-a-y, but more? -NO!

:rofl:

:girl: Beer or not to Beer :girl:

... Well well , I think we all agree that European Beer is better ... ;)

Seems like we have some "local" sportive challenge here :thumbup: , just like Eudoria vs. Amethera had. I hope we gonna have a nice fight and good drink/party together afterwards :wtg:

:
The first part in BEnelux is still Belgium THE Beer country.
The best Beers in the world are brewn in Belgium not anywhere in DACH. You state it's a plus to need 1L glasses to drink your beer...
Belgian beer has the same effect in 33 or even 25cl and above all they taste better too.

If you ever pass by Munich, we can fight it out like real man with real Beer :D

You state it's a plus to need 1L glasses to drink your beer...Belgian beer has the same effect in 33 or even 25cl and above all they taste better too

I have to agree with Joske that it is not a measure for the quality of the beer if you drink it from big glasses.

That is a measuremeant for YOUR ability to drink LOTS of beer :D

oh cmon i hear that everyday in socchat from you guys. Screenie or it didnt happen, i know your Beer is o-k-a-y, but more? -NO!

Please check the links I added later to prove my point. I'm not saying it, the world does :D

Ok...so we'll be drinking some Duvel then? Are you up for that? Are you ready?
you -> :scared::lift:<- me

SCHOL!!:beerchug:

Just messing with ya :lolup:

Please check the links I added later to prove my point. I'm not saying it, the world does :D

I am talking about Beer and not some dwarwish ale :D
Nerver managed to drink more than 3 litres of that stuff and rather enjoy a day after without any hangovers and leftover tastes :D

I am talking about Beer and not some dwarwish ale :D
Nerver managed to drink more than 3 litres of that stuff and rather enjoy a day after without any hangovers and leftover tastes :D

Ok ok...I'll come down some steps and drink some Jupiler (pale lager beer).
I do hope, you do not stop at 3 liter? that's just my first toilet break :)

Ok ok...I'll come down some steps and drink some Jupiler (pale lager beer).
I do hope, you do not stop at 3 liter? that's just my first toilet break :)

Nope, I normally do not stop at 3 litres, although my first toilet break is already after 2 litres :D

bring all your Duvel, Jupiler, Heinecken and whatnot, seen this, done that. Sad truth is you cannot beat us, neither by taste, nor look, nor the abilty to hold one´s drink, though statistically we are no alcoholics. Look in Germany Beer floods in pipelines, we need no black gold, our gold is "golden" and tastes like angelic pee!

But in fact i am not against a little beer contest in Munich:
-9am Weisswurscht & a Maß with Trachten and Blasmusik on the Viktualienmarkt
-12 midday a Maß Bier with Krustenbraten in the Augustiner Keller
-3pm Wettsaufen in the English Garden, there we try to borrow some surfboards and go surfing ;)
-6pm we play Mäxchen on the Fernsehturm as warmup for the evening
-9pm we start the clubgrind
-6am Surprise visit at Feinkost Paranoia where we will get thrown out for noobism shortly after
-9am Weisswurscht & Maß... Viktualienmarkt
-12am Augustinerkeller
and so on, we get you done no worries! Its a matter of affinity, a matter of talent, a matter of profess, a matter of passion... have you ever seen me start messing? Now i do! M8 how do you think Takeo Ishi became the mascot of WoF Team DACH? huh?

dachmascot.jpg

Last edited:
Lol...that sounds like a day out.
I'll be sure to let you know when I 'm there someday :D
I'll test the German beers then, next time you'll be invited for Belgian day out...
Or even better: Be-Ne day out: Day time: food and drinks in Belgium Night time party and drinks (taste doesn't matter anymore then) in Holland :D

bring all your Duvel, Jupiler, Heinecken and whatnot, seen this, done that. Sad truth is you cannot beat us, neither by taste, nor look, nor the abilty to hold one´s drink, though statistically we are no alcoholics. Look in Germany Beer floods in pipelines, we need no black gold, our gold is "golden" and tastes like angelic pee!

But in fact i am not against a little beer contest in Munich:
-9am Weisswurscht & a Maß with Trachten and Blasmusik on the Viktualienmarkt
-12 midday a Maß Bier with Krustenbraten in the Augustiner Keller
-3pm Wettsaufen in the English Garden, there we try to borrow some surfboards and go surfing ;)
-6pm we play Mäxchen on the Fernsehturm as warmup for the evening
-9pm we start the clubgrind
-6am Surprise visit at Feinkost Paranoia where we will get thrown out for noobism shortly after
-9am Weisswurscht & Maß... Viktualienmarkt
-12am Augustinerkeller
and so on, we get you done no worries! Its a matter of affinity, a matter of talent, a matter of profess, a matter of passion... have you ever seen me start messing? Now i do! M8 how do you think Takeo Ishi became the mascot of WoF Team DACH? huh?

dachmascot.jpg
9pm clubgrind ?!
That is sick!
The beergardens stop giving out beer at 11pm! And even if we would manage to get into a club before midnight, there would be only kiddies in it....
nahhh...
drink the last rather slowly,
get to a club at around 1 am...
do some clubbing until 6 am
got to the Temple Bar then to have some vitamins like a Kilkenny and a cider
get thrown out there around 8 am and continue to Buddah Bar
leave there at around 10 am,
then Weisswurscht (maybe not again on Viktualien Markt, they might remember us from the day before)
then sometime Hirschgarten (because Augustinerkeller will _DEFINATELY_ remember us from the day before :D )

Would leave out Feinkost Paranoia or any club we wont fit in, completely .
Rather have it easy going without stress and have fun.
Problem rather woulf be, although my appartement coudl take up around 8 people, my bathroom and kitchen sink could not support more than 2 non-DACH team members :D

and drinking in the Netherlands ?! :shock:
I thought they only have coffee shops there :D

and drinking in the Netherlands ?! :shock:
I thought they only have coffee shops there :D

I never said it was any good...but after a day of boozing...taste usually doesn't really matter anymore ;)

Is that Goni there in Purple ? :D

P.s. German beer sucks but i do love ApflestrudelWienerschnitzelGermknödels
:yay:

looool *goni*
great joke :D hihi

Back