silvernight
Compusmurf
Caveman
Sim
Gandolf

:dancing: :nutkick:

:shots: "I need one more" ......... now, we can all share :D

Last edited:
im swe but you seem rather lonley so ill help you out! will try but cant promisse to be online though

im swe but you seem rather lonley so ill help you out! will try but cant promisse to be online though

Awwww :) thanks. I can't promise I can either - so at least we agree on that :yay: You have to post in the other thread, I believe, to be accepted! :)

Hey I'm swede too, but since I don't fit in the main team I hope I can fit here,

I got nice outfit. Better then guns right? =D

I'll probebly not be online either. Perhaps we can come to wave them of? =D

/me Bye!

:cool:

HOW GREAT :yay:

Now, both, remember to sign up in the original thread too here

:wtg:

now i just need to get my self a nice armor before this happens :eek:

it shouldnt be a prob to borrow a ghost + 5b or something like that...

Bra, alla svenskar dessutom. =D
Armour. Hmm, I´ll got for stockings, skirt and a nice shirt to that. Unfornately I´ld be hard to put the plates on those, so.. Soderd. Hope you protect your womens.

thats not exactly uber but enough for hogglo young...
ill try to protect you as much as i can... but without armor you will be better of fapping if we get to the higher end mobs =)

I have Vigi, Greml and Goblin, 2A plates and Breer, MK and fap 50, if nothing els I can keep the birds away from you :p

i think lykke will have to keep us both alive ;)

i think lykke will have to keep us both alive ;)

Reputation: Great Master and a Star.. yes she better keep us alive, and carrie us home efterwords.

Lykke.. Dont hide in your "Lykke Wodden chest" now :D Come out come out, wherever you are!

hmm .... (still hiding) ... I'm not uber or anything :( but I have Lootius by our side :D

Ghost+plate3A I think + ep-40/A104 + valor ..

ahh :ahh: bra at ha jer på teamet :yay:

i think i got my hands on angel or jaguar + 5b =) so ill protect u guys...

March 3rd at 4 pm
13. France
14. Amethera
15. Romania
16. South Africa

Thats our start, so but mobils on alarm 15 min before. =)
Whant us to gather somewhere before start and say hello and get mobs chart, hunt table ready?

Hi guys & girls :)

I´ve just signed up for ur team since sweden is more than full. After getting first dates & time it actually fit my own very strange rl-scheme :yay:

Equip: ghost, vigi with appropriate plates, mk2, bravo, korrs 400, maddox 4 (amps) and hopefully a big bag of luck ;)

Cheers from Winterking

Greetings ppl!

Hope its ok to crash into your team :)

I just signed up for Team Amethera.

I got Gremlin, Goblin, Vigi. For Platings i got sets of 6A and 2A but can maybe get better impact platings too.

Equip: AS-98 + cause, Bravo, EMT-2600, Lesser TP Chip

So hopefully you can have some use for me. Btw im Swede too :)

Last edited:
WHOOOOooooooo nice with lots of people here :yay:

Are you ALL from sweden? :scratch2: OH well... prata a liten svenska .... gör jag jah .... da... jaha ...!

:wtg: the A-team rules :D

mercenary work.

lol, signed up for you all

Boar/5b, 2600, ml35 and possibly will bring out the doa if needed.

Nope, not a Swede. Just a "mutt" from the US.

Flagtastic.... or is it?

Hello Amethera team, Eudoria here.

just a quick note: I'm doing a banner for the WoF and it may (or may not) have the flags of all the nations taking part. I've quickly made one for Eudoria and one for Ametheria, but I thought you guy's may want to approve it first or come up with one of your own.
I've tried to keep it basic (as is the way of the flag) and have gone on the premise of Amethera = America and Eudoria = Europe.

Any way let me know what you decide ;)

Cheers M'dears

Ametheriaemail.jpg

Hi Clam!

Since we are a couple of Swedes in the team i would like to see some yellow color too. right now its looking very much the EU (Europian Union) stars :/

What you others think?

lol, signed up for you all

Boar/5b, 2600, ml35 and possibly will bring out the doa if needed.

Nope, not a Swede. Just a "mutt" from the US.

If we can only pass qualificationround im pritty sure a doa won´t hurt the A-team at all :D

Btw I love the name Compusmurf, seen it before as well...probably in a glob/hof message ;)

Hi,
We are in the qualifying round with you guys, if the time suits you, can one of you sent Hurrikane and me a pm, just letting us know you are taking part in that slot ( or let us know who you are swapping with), so that Hurrikane can assign a judge to us.

Thanks and Good Luck.
:beerchug:
MP

Last edited:
Hi,
We are in the qualifying round with you guys, if the time suits you, can one of you sent Hurrikane and me a pm, just letting us know you are taking part in that slot ( or let us know who you are swapping with), so that Hurrikane can assign a judge to us.

Thanks and Good Luck.
:beerchug:
MP

lykke is our guide trough this contest and will speak for all of us :D

lykke is our guide trough this contest and will speak for all of us :D

I am ? Hmm, I will ?.... ok I will .... :scratch2:

Let's see if we somehow can gather the A-Team and talk about what to do, shall we?

;)

About our flag.. hmm it looks like the American Amathera, we are mailny Swedes and would love blue and yellow strips instead of white and red! =D

About our flag.. hmm it looks like the American Amathera, we are mailny Swedes and would love blue and yellow strips instead of white and red! =D

I agree.
Im not fond of the stripes and stars ... I think it's too American too!

I want dancing Nuns and Gold on our flag :D Maybe I should go into "creative mood" ?? What'ya think? :scratch2:

I agree.
Im not fond of the stripes and stars ... I think it's too American too!

I want dancing Nuns and Gold on our flag :D Maybe I should go into "creative mood" ?? What'ya think? :scratch2:

I'ld love to see what you have in that back pocket! =D
Show us what you got dear!

why not make a flag of the southern one, the one with a cross and if we get 2 more members there will be 8 stars (4 stars on each crossed line 2 every corner line, bah hope you understand what i mean). Amethera is kind of a rebellion to Eudoria as there have been LandGrabs and its PvP (or atleast was). so make it with swedish and danish colors, (us will be included as its a mix of ours)

How does that sound ?

Ok so,

Blue and yellow.
A bit like the confederate flag.
Dancing Nuns...

How about a nun with a chainsaw?

Ametheria2.jpg

YES YES YES :yay: :D :rofl: made the smile of the day here .. thanks :D

Back