TDO & Friends Beacon Mission - VIDEO

Status

MindStar9

Self-Requested Deactivation
MindStar9
WARNING: Loooooooong-ass video, BUT ... it was actually longer than it is by 1 min. 42 sec. and YouTube rejected it because of the length :( ... there was good stuff I had to cut out TOO. :mad: I didn't mean for this video to be so long, but the activities (especially at the end of the adventure) were so much fun that I just had to. :laugh:

There are 2 tracks ... and not what you would most likely expect from me, but I really enjoyed them. The first track was recommended by Rockchick, and I just took it from there. The music was actually quite stimulating, but so was the action at the end of the beacon mission as well, but I'll let you see that for yourself. :D

And ... no complaints about the length, you were warned, so if you don't like the video, just don't watch it again! :silly2:

ENJOY!!

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rtk2UcReQgw[/YOUTUBE]

DAMMIT

What the HELL did YouTube do to my video ... it was clear when I uploaded it! :mad: Could it be the length or something that causes it to do that? I use Adobe Premiere Elements video creation/editing, so it's not a shit application. I guess I'm just going to have to find a different upload if that's how it's going to be! :(

Anyone have any idea what the deal is? :scratch2:

Nice video MS9 :yay: great as always

The quality seems ok to me

Cheers
Grecu

Nice video MS9,
we must do it again sometime soon, i promise not to get my butt killed though.......

ROFL at the length of Muksy's weapon :ahh:
i must admit that i read all of the comments in your voice, isn't TS amazing

Stinky:yay:

LOL

Thanks for coming along MS9, and thank you so much for making a video of it :yay:

That was awesome, thank you so much for making the video :yay: and thank you for joining us in the fun :wtg:

What the HELL did YouTube do to my video

lol - I was thinking the same thing. I know You Tube generally has bad quality - but this one looks really pixelated.

I'm gonna guess it's the length and/or the actual size of the video.

Stupid YooToob :(

Nice video MS9 :yay: great as always

The quality seems ok to me

Cheers
Grecu

Thanks Hon ... and I'm glad the quality is ok for you, but it sucks for me. :( I just don't get it. :scratch2:

Nice video MS9,
we must do it again sometime soon, i promise not to get my butt killed though.......

ROFL at the length of Muksy's weapon :ahh:
i must admit that i read all of the comments in your voice, isn't TS amazing

Stinky:yay:

Thanks my dear ... and yes, we MUST do it again ... I really enjoyed the group for sure ... you all rocked. I only wish I could have shown the original video I did with the beginning, because it was just too funny with you guys all lined up using me as target practice. I think Nicole might have a server I can upload it to so that the original can be shown, because it's really worth it. The whole thing flowed very well, and I had the beacon crew listed, and a couple of other things as well, so this really aggravated me. :mad:

I kinda figured ... that someone would pick up on the length of the weapon thingy :silly2: ... but you have to watch the tree close on the right side, because he waves it up and down before poking it out a bit, and then running out for his next victim. I like to play with words sometimes! ;)

And oh how cute ... I never would have thought about someone reading all the comments and hearing me say them after being on TS with me. Well then ... you know for a fact that I used some of the exact verbage that I used with Muksy during our adventure ... it was just so much fun to taunt him ... and since he was on TS with us, it made it all the more delicious. He's a rather cool guy indeed, and I wasn't kidding when I said I was getting turned on by all the action :laugh: ... the music really played into that as well, but then, I get that way when I watch Eps rev up his firestorm in his Shadow too, so is that virtual kinkyness? :laugh:

LOL

Thanks for coming along MS9, and thank you so much for making a video of it :yay:

You're welcome ... and thank you again for inviting me, I had a blast, but then you guys are a great group of people, and I truly love spending time with you ... not only ingame ... but on TS as well. Anytime you see me in "JSA-Friends" feel free to pop in ... no need to knock first! ;)

My goal is ... to get the full (and original) version of this video uploaded somewhere so that I can show it. It just pisses me off that I wasn't able to this go round. However, I didn't want to delay getting something up for you guys ... and besides ... I wanted to see how I was going to put the Muksy thing together. I did a search for some rock instrumentals on LimeWire and found the one I used, which I think couldn't have been more perfect given his hyperactivity. You guys were trying to conduct business after the beacon mission and Muksy was running amuck :laugh: ... but it worked out great. :D

Catch up with you soon! :wtg:

lol - I was thinking the same thing. I know You Tube generally has bad quality - but this one looks really pixelated.

I'm gonna guess it's the length and/or the actual size of the video.

Stupid YooToob :(

Thanks Danielle ... I actually went to YouTube and looked at my other videos, as well as some of yours, and they really don't have a good quality at all, but at least they came out better than this one did. Funny thing is ... my last big video, which ended up being 9 min. 41 sec. came out much better than this one, so I have NO clue what the issue is. :rolleyes:

Oh well ... I'm going to do some research to see what I can come up with. I have other plans in mind as well, but I'll keep those to myself for now. In the meantime, I'm going to see if I can get the original of this video uploaded somewhere so that it can be seen in its entirety (and in better quality) ...
there's some good stuff missing. :(

Back to the drawing board! :wise:

Try here ;)

It ends up being loads clearer - still not as clear as we see them on our computer - but loads better than YooToob.

And Our boys song....

I hate you
You hate me
Spikywikey killed Muksy
With a great big bang
and a hole in the head
sorry Rockchick
Muksys dead :eek:

And Our boys song....

I hate you
You hate me
Spikywikey killed Muksy
With a great big bang
and a hole in the head
sorry Rockchick
Muksys dead :eek:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: ... a 5-star laugh indeed. It was not only a blast being ingame with you guys, but being on TS at the same time with all the carrying on as well, which made it just that much more fun. I think what gave it yet another dimension ... as Stinky said ... he could hear my voice say what I had in print in the video, BUT ... I also used a lot of what I said to Muksy on TS in the video as well ... including the part about me getting turned on, and him saying it wasn't his plan! :laugh:

I will do my best ... to somehow get the original (and whole) video available, and in better quality, because it's much more fun to watch and enjoy that way.

In the meantime ... thank YOU again my dear Rocky, for bringing me into the fold with the rest of the gang ... I felt right at home with you guys. :D

Major HUGS! :grouphug:

Thanks Star for managing to come along on short notice, and for the video. Must say I am glad it was someone else's turn this time :laugh:

It was fun for sure, strange ending to the beacon but the fun before and after made up for that. TS was crowded that night, and actually we are a pretty quiet bunch on there, but this time we had you and all of the 'excitement' over Muksy's gun going on to entertain us (bad girl lol) :naughty:

Thanks for letting me live a couple times Muks, that trip from the revive through the kingfishers did get a little old after a zillion times :bowdown:

:D love the vid... and great having you along, was a fun gang and Im looking forward to doing it again ... :yay:

Thanks Star for managing to come along on short notice, and for the video. Must say I am glad it was someone else's turn this time :laugh:

It was fun for sure, strange ending to the beacon but the fun before and after made up for that. TS was crowded that night, and actually we are a pretty quiet bunch on there, but this time we had you and all of the 'excitement' over Muksy's gun going on to entertain us (bad girl lol) :naughty:

Thanks for letting me live a couple times Muks, that trip from the revive through the kingfishers did get a little old after a zillion times :bowdown:

You're welcome Lee ... I always have fun with these things, but there's only so much you can do with a beacon mission. The thing is ... when people get started on the beacon, I think they forget mostly that someone is filming, and they're off and running, so it's hard to get really good footage unless you can be right there with them when they take on the mobs. I've mostly gotten to the point when the mob is either half finished, or when it's falling on its face, and that generally doesn't make good footage. However, there WAS good footage at the beginning of the mission as well, and I'm going to make sure it gets shown. ;)

One of these days ... I'm going to gather a crew together for a hard 35 ped beacon mission with some very specific guidelines so that I can capture a great deal more, and definitely more up close. It's also challenging to get the kind of footage I want in first person view, because a lot is lost in the process. I don't blame the gang though, because they truly are on a mission, and they mow down those suckers like nobody's business. :eek:

I agree with you ... that the ending of the video was strange, but then these moments are the spontaneous ones that I just can't help filming, because they're so much fun and feed into storylines of their own. I'm going to attempt something today, and if all works out, then I shall be reposting not one, but two videos with hopefully better quality so they can be more enjoyable to watch. :silly2:

:D love the vid... and great having you along, was a fun gang and Im looking forward to doing it again ... :yay:

Thanks "Z" ... I had a fun time with you guys for sure, and would love the opportunity to join you in other adventures ... not necessarily always a beacon run, so I too am looking forward to spending more time with you nutbars ... had a blast. :wtg:

Off to play around! :D

Aye, it was a total blast, even with the server crash, (thanx MA :()

Great vid MS9, awesome work :yay:

And Muksy, can I just point out that one the the Hottest Chicks in the Universe came on to you massively and you... Ran Away!

Either lay off the Amphetamines, or pass them round.. :)

And thanX of course to the Incomperable TDO for the invite. You guys rock, and I'll come and and play with you anytime..

HOUNDS!!!

You were most welcome guys, as always :)

Support case in about the beacon btw

Sure did. :D
Too bad about the quality, but it doesn't keep the fun down for seeing the vid.
I loved doing the beacon.
Thnx for the invite TDO :cool:

Cheers,
Rap

Hey Rap ... it was an absolute delight to meet up with you again. It's been a long time since we enjoyed some Hogglo hunts, and especially like the last one we had where we ended up with 17 globals in one team outing ... gotta love it ... perhaps we can do that again sometime. :wtg:

Aye, it was a total blast, even with the server crash, (thanx MA :()

Great vid MS9, awesome work :yay:

And Muksy, can I just point out that one the the Hottest Chicks in the Universe came on to you massively and you... Ran Away!

Either lay off the Amphetamines, or pass them round.. :)

And thanX of course to the Incomperable TDO for the invite. You guys rock, and I'll come and and play with you anytime..

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: ... a 5-star laugh indeed ... but in Muksy's defense, he and I have had a different kind of virtual relationship not meant for disclosure or discussion here ... however, at the end of the day, Muks was a rather cool guy, and I enjoyed chasing his sweet cheeks around a bit, because it provided some additional excitement to the day's adventure, not to mention having some bantering fun in TS ... so thanks Muks for being a good sport ... oh, and the temperature was definitely rising. ;)

I agree ... TDO is a rockin' soc for sure, and I love sharing time with those guys ... especially Safara and Rockchick on TS ... we have had some downright kick-ass laugh sessions indeed ... and for some reason, I keep hearing "and I live with the bloke" ringing in my ears! :laugh:

Glad you were along for the fun Chop! ;)

HOUNDS!!!

You were most welcome guys, as always :)

Support case in about the beacon btw

Oh good ... hopefully MA will give this some consideration so that we can do this all over again ... that's if it's your plan to do so ... don't mean to be presumptuous on my part, but I thought that's what I heard you say on TS, but whatever ... it wasn't nice for us to miss a possible PK session in the shuttle bay before the beacon ended. :rolleyes:

However ... we had plenty of that going on AFTER the beacon! :yay:

Stand by please! :wise: ... I'm coming back with a big message soon! :D

Oh good ... hopefully MA will give this some consideration so that we can do this all over again ... that's if it's your plan to do so ... don't mean to be presumptuous on my part, but I thought that's what I heard you say on TS, but whatever ... it wasn't nice for us to miss a possible PK session in the shuttle bay before the beacon ended. :rolleyes:

This is the plan :)

And a nice cordial chatty SC put in :) Who knows, we may get something. I hope so. But if not, then we have collected about half the cost of a new one, if and when they appear on auction etc. Will just have to loot the rest from the mobs:D

This is the plan :)

And a nice cordial chatty SC put in :) Who knows, we may get something. I hope so. But if not, then we have collected about half the cost of a new one, if and when they appear on auction etc. Will just have to loot the rest from the mobs:D

Excellent ... and I wouldn't mind contributing to the next beacon at all Hon, so let me know. ;)

HERE'S THE DEAL

TDO and Muksy each deserve their own video!

Therefore ... I have split the videos ... and I have redone the TDO video in its entirety. I have also created a separate video showcasing "PK Fun With Muksy" which only made sense given the amount of footage I had, as well as the fun with it we had.

I am currently ... converting the file formats for each since I have completed them, and will upload to YouTube immediately after. However ...

I will be closing this thread,
and creating new ones for each of you
!

This way ... the full beacon mission video is back intact, and the PK event won't be overshadowing it. Besides ... Muksy deserves a video of his own for providing us with such exciting fun ... for me anyway :tongue2: ... hey, it was just a hot thing watching him take care of business. :D

I will close this thread
after I have the other two posted!
:wtg:

(and hopefully the quality will be better)

Nice video and glad you were there with us. The server crash stuck, but at least I looted that pixie mask before the crash :laugh:

Looked like I missed out on the fun at the very end -

Nice video and glad you were there with us. The server crash stuck, but at least I looted that pixie mask before the crash :laugh:

Looked like I missed out on the fun at the very end -

Hello my dear ... it's always nice running into you as well. We have been friends for a long time now, and even though our paths don't meet that often, it's just like yesterday when they do. ;)

Hopefully ... MA will give consideration with regard to the crash we experienced and give us another opportunity to relive it ... not the crash, the beacon mission. :laugh:

Yes indeed ... you missed out on some pretty hyperactive fun for sure. Muksy kept our asses running all over the place ... it was a BLAST ... and he definitely deserves a video of his own, which I am about to post in two minutes, so watch out for the new postings. :silly2:

Well done, Hon...looking forward to seeing both videos :)

(can't +rep u...need to spread it around....Hey, Johned, have some rep :D)

Well done, Hon...looking forward to seeing both videos :)

(can't +rep u...need to spread it around....Hey, Johned, have some rep :D)

:laugh: ... that was too cute! Both videos are done and posted. :wise:

BOTH VIDEOS HAVE NOW BEEN POSTED
IN THEIR RESPECTIVE THREADS

TDO Beacon Mission

(video has missing footage from the other video that had to be cut)

PK Fun With Muksy

(he really did deserve his own video)

Therefore, I am now going to close this thread!
Thank you very much for the comments!

:D

Status
Back