Votes: 19 6.1%
  • #6: The-Onciest

Votes: 39 12.5%
  • #7: Sakuraqueen

Votes: 22 7.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Just a quick comment on the effort vs. popularity of a design...

i think it has to do more with the popularity of the design. We like to provide products and services which ppl like and will use. Creativity does not have to take hours and hours but if it strikes a cord with many folks, it is great. ;)

Last week of votes, Folks! :wtg:

darri

Just a quick comment on the effort vs. popularity of a design...

i think it has to do more with the popularity of the design. We like to provide products and services which ppl like and will use. Creativity does not have to take hours and hours but if it strikes a cord with many folks, it is great. ;)

Last week of votes, Folks! :wtg:

darri

You're in every which way - right.

Hopefully I win though. :silly2:

...don't forget to vote! :D only a few days left!

darri
:)

love em all, but fell in love with no.6 onciests second go

number 2 ftw!!!!!!!!!:yay:

Last weekend. :wtg:

..still time and vote folks. ;)

Get the Last Votes in... less than a day left!! :D

Get the Last Votes in... less than a day left!! :D

:jawdrop:

You're right! It ends exactly 12:00 AM...

That is less than an hour away! o_O lulz, Since I still have one vote saved up, I'mma vote for myself considering it is the finest hour.

Congratz to all the finalist's. I love everyone's design! <33

*stops*

IS THERE A RULE AGAINST THAT?! o_O

I'mma vote for myself considering it is the finest hour.

IS THERE A RULE AGAINST THAT?! o_O

Don't think so. I haven't voted but was gonna vote for myself too. :)

actually there still some vote time so your not in the clear yet but i think you will win still.

WOOOOTS sick designs ahah......the on test is finally coming to a close

It wa pretty sly, slick and exciting.....hope to have another of these contests soon:D

WOOOOTS sick designs ahah......the on test is finally coming to a close

It wa pretty sly, slick and exciting.....hope to have another of these contests soon:D

Definitely. :jawdrop:

The prizes are so amazing! Considering number five! :jawdrop:

5. Entropia Outfitters will display the 1st Place digital image at E for All convention Oct. 3-5, 2008

Oh, and the two free t-shirt's! Me and my girlfriend can hang around with matching t's! :yay::yay: (Yeah we're cool.)

Many thanks to everybody. :ahh:

:yay: You all are so great!!:wtg: Loved this competition cant wait to get to E for ALL and display our winner! :woot:

This competition has been fun and exciting to watch:eek::wtg:!! This is just one of MANY events and competitions we are going to be running and holding. Im so excited to involve you all in the next one! :yay:

:yay: You all are so great!!:wtg: Loved this competition cant wait to get to E for ALL and display our winner! :woot:

This competition has been fun and exciting to watch:eek::wtg:!! This is just one of MANY events and competitions we are going to be running and holding. Im so excited to involve you all in the next one! :yay:

I can't believe I won!

I totally winneded! :yay::yay:

I are t9h winnrar.

:shower::woohoo::shower:

Thanks alot to everybody who voted and +repped me throughout the whole contest. Also to kpward, Glower Firl, and everybody at Entropia Outfitters for making the contest available. I can't wait for the next! Definitely going to be fun!

Huge GZ to all participants and Finalists!! It was a lot of fun and very exciting with the votes being so close the whole time. :yay:

Now... Onciest's design won and we are very happy to be able to offer that design thru Entropia Outfitters in the very near future.

Thank you all so much for all the kind words and participation in the Poll.

Stay Tuned and we will have similar events coming soon!

darri

Gratz to The-Onciest :wtg:

Have to admit Im gutted, I really wanted a T-Shirt with this on :(

eudronesmall.jpg

dam i was too late anyway's some of them where ok but i much more prefer this one:

:wtg: Gratz to Onciest!

Now I'm just curious if the shirts will actually look like the design :)

Yeh go onciest!!!!!............but i still like the 2nd desing at the bottom better:D

One Last post on this thread then I will close.

I wanted to Thank everyone (especially Onciest) for your patience in getting his Winning Design realized and available to Pre-Order now!

This is the original Thread:
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...-entropia-shirt-finally-ready-pre-orders.html

The design was updated slightly to say "Entropia" instead of "Entropia Outfitters" based on some feedback so we feel the design is now Awesome and all 100 folks that voted for it are free to get one of these very limited 1st Edition Tshirts!!

:)
darri

Status
Back