How can I start over?

Windzor

Provider
Calyphox Frost Durrango
I would like to delete my character and start over. How can I go about doing this?

thanks,
Windzor

the only way is to make a new account or maybe you can wait the 5 years till they wipe your account o_O...

Just go though the avatar creation again and start playing that character. Just make sure not to use the old one any more as MA greatly frowns on this. If you have a freind that you trust enough you can have them help you transfer your items (if you have much) to your new avatar (but don't just giving your stuff to anyone as theres plenty of people in the game that would do it with malicious intent)

Ok thanks for the info. How do I go through the avatar creation again? As soon as I log in it takes me right to my current avatar in game.

dont log in, u need to create a new account most likely, i never done it, but its the most logical thing, u cant use the same account :D

this is not ao where u can have several avis in the same account :D

If you have a REALLY good reason for wanting to start over you may be able to send a support case with your request to delete or lock the current account so that a new one can be started. I think it would be a longshot though. Still worth a try though, the worst they can say is no right?

Well, my reason is, I got my skills to high to get a mentor, I am starting again after a year hiatus, and now I have some friends that are goin to come play and I would like to start at the beginning with them. Probably not a good enough reason for MA to delete my current account. I dont care about the stuff my current avatar has on him because its all just junk and I have a total of 2.3 peds. nothing to worry about losing.

Get a new e-mail account through someone like Yahoo, Hotmail, or Google. Then apply for a new account as usual. If you’re not worried about your current character, then I’d say to just leave the stuff on them.

This is a suggestion, and a question. Would it be possible for to take the old-avatar out to a spot in the wilderness, and drop everything that might be of value, and then take the new avatar to pick it up? I know it can be picked up by others, but if one makes sure no one else is around, and kinda hides the items in a bush or something, would that work? Additionally, it may be a good idea to have both avatars in the same place before beginning this procedure.

that would probably work. I have a noob rifle, a few ammo, and 2.3 peds. could give it a shot

It works.

Send support to ma to ask them to delete your account with reason that u want to start a new one, or started a new one.

MAKE SURE U PUT THE NEW ON ON YOUR REAL NAME/BIRTH/ADRESSS FILE ALL THE RIGHT INFO.

Ok, I will do that. Thanks everyone for your help ;-)

Ok, new account created and now playing with my new avatar, YAY me ;-)

Back