Suggestion: Future of events in Entropia

Or just give incentive for people to consume their tokens right away. We all were casual in the beginning before going more hardcore. And those who played/play hardcore were incentivised to follow that route. The game needs to get more players at high level, which they did, over 20 high level items were pulled from vendor this MM alone, over 20 people decided to commit to big league, how can limiting the incentive be a solution? Limiting to one event a year will be contrary to what MA and players worked for in the past years.
People complained about meaningless events as filler events and MA listened and they gave the players mini mayhems with more tokens

Items pulled from vendor this MM:

3 BP110
5 DOE Foe Augm
3 LP 120
Bp 70
3 Perf electric
nano blade
5 BP-130

Does it matter how many were pulled if they're mostly sitting in the hands of the same 4 or 5 players who are asking insane prices for them?

Unfortunately the rare tokens are making that rather difficult :/
I agree rare tokens doesn't come when you want one but in the same time I don't know anyone in this game who grind his ass of who doesn't have enough rare tokens to buy whatever they want.

This is a great start and i hope MindArk actaully looks at this and uses the ideas of its players....
I think there should be some kind of stacking and or item upgrade ability, as in stacking multiple weapons to increase its stats
example-(its already in the game basically butt implement to other items)
stack 2x armor pieces to increase the stats slightly (maybe make it a % up or down ? -5% to +5% or it starts positive and every time it gets harder...It would clean out all the excessive storage of items and stop the TTing of items , take Pixie armor and be able to increase it by merging them (this would make farming lower armors and smaller content worthy.
This works with every item in game basically, start merging and trying to increase your finders, your weapons, your armor,

I so think there should be more events based on other professions!!! If there were actual compition in mining/manufacturing/taming/coloring/taming/etc it would make people want to invest and play (i would jump into it)

You have some good ideas there Evey but there is 1 thing I strongly disagree with:

You want MA to put these in the Mayhem Token vendor so hunters can pull them and then sell them to Crafters and Miners.

That doesn't make sense to me...

Last edited:
You have some good ideas there Evey bit there is 1 thing I strongly disagree with:

You want MA to put these in the Mayhem Token vendor so hunters can pull them and then sell them to Crafters and Miners.

That doesn't make sense to me...
You don't have to select hunter /crafter or miner when you register right ?

You don't have to select hunter /crafter or miner when you register right ?

I'm not going to be able to grind for my own "Prize" Mike. for more than just 1 reason. First of all, I'm stuck at the Crafting machine and I can't leave to go participate Mayhem, or at best will have to split my time between both. Secondly, I've been focusing the majority of my time on Crafting so that's where the majority of my skills are, not Hunting.

I don't think it's approriate to put the endgame stuff of my profession as a "Prize" to a hunting Event. The endgame stuff or UL gear for Mining should be acquired by Miners through Mining, and the Endgame stuff or UL gear for Crafting should be acquired through Crafting by Crafters. In the same way that the Endgame stuff and UL gear for Hunting has been made available as "Prizes" to Hunters for Hunting in a Hunting Event.

Quite honestly, (and it isn't an easy thing to type after a decade and half of supporting and helping new players learn this game.)

Every single event has had cheats and exploits, a handful are 'punished' but most have sadly got away with it and profited which isn't right.

That is why you have less people playing, and that's why you are more worried about doing the right thing the next year.

Names get this post deleted but they shouldnt be back, ever. You all know who they are.

It's a vicious circle and average loot is lowered for those of us that are left.

Ninety two percent return wont ever bring new players to this game and those that left in the past, wont stay long with that in the loot window.

If you can't fix events after all this time, just let them die. 🪦

We used to have one migration a year, and that was because everyone was having a Summer holiday. ☀️

I'm not going to be able to grind for my own "Prize" Mike. for more than just 1 reason. First of all, I'm stuck at the Crafting machine and I can't leave to go participate Mayhem, or at best will have to split my time between both. Secondly, I've been focusing the majority of my time on Crafting so that's where the majority of my skills are, not Hunting.

I don't think it's approriate to put the endgame stuff of my profession as a "Prize" to a hunting Event. The endgame stuff or UL gear for Mining should be acquired by Miners through Mining, and the Endgame stuff or UL gear for Crafting should be acquired through Crafting by Crafters. In the same way that the Endgame stuff and UL gear for Hunting has been made available as "Prizes" to Hunters for Hunting in a Hunting Event.
This is how it should be. You look at these ubers and what exactly do they buy from crafters apart from damage enhancers its very one sided.

That aside i do like idea ul blueprints but they cant be locked behind a mayhem trader to create a niche for a select few.

Crafting mayhem or at least a mini crafting event is well and truly needed they can cycle way more then hunters but we don't get cool things like ul gear. If we are lucky we get either a limited click blueprint every now and then that supposedly is gifted with returns but half the time the product you cant sell to anyone anyways apart from lvl 13 amp l which drops from high level gizmo.

This is how it should be. You look at these ubers and what exactly do they buy from crafters apart from damage enhancers its very one sided.

That aside i do like idea ul blueprints but they cant be locked behind a mayhem trader to create a niche for a select few.

Crafting mayhem or at least a mini crafting event is well and truly needed they can cycle way more then hunters but we don't get cool things like ul gear. If we are lucky we get either a limited click blueprint every now and then that supposedly is gifted with returns but half the time the product you cant sell to anyone anyways apart from lvl 13 amp l which drops from high level gizmo.
this is what happen when you add o the game too much UL gun which can allow you to cycle million of ped, everything break done, oil market is broken,

But it's the same with crafter, they added EP/sharp bp, crafter don t have to cycle with amp BP or low lvl weapons which used ore/enmatter, no more use of ore, ore market collapse, ore become useless, no one want to use amp as they wont earn ped with MU, crafting amp become useless...

Don t forget in the past even metal/enmatter residue were at 110-120%

To go back to the main topic, don t put anything related to Miner / crafter in MM vendor there is 0 reason to do that. MM is for hunter, if you want to add item to crafter and miner do specific event. (even if a crafting event would be kinda boring as people would chain spam EP bp..., but its quite the same as doing the turrent in MM)

Please note the original post does not suggest vendor tokens should only drop to hunting profession, even if it's the main activity and the rest are supporting activities. I am one of those that went mining (for a short period of time) when there was a cool event which I keep bringing up and I'm pretty sure something like that will eventually happen. It was a very well designed event. It's a matter of balancing everything because the community is small and major disturbance in the supply chains will cause massive frustration and that's something they want to avoid. But definitely mining and crafting events should be a thing.

Let's say there's a brilliant mining event and most people start mining for tokens: you'll have.a 20x increase in mining amps demand. You'll have a 20x increase in generated ore&enmatter - all MU will collapse on them, except for the ones needed to craft more amps. You'll have other components also spike or crash. Because crafting depends so much on residue that will become scarce and people will be mad that the gamblers are slacking while they could alow shrapnel as filler. The amount of stuff that goes to TT is huge and it's been 3 years since they're planning to look at loot and sort that out in order to not have some much useless stuff drop. Easy fix, allow anything to be destroyed into shrapnel. Which can later on be used in crafting. Remove residue and replace it with shrapnel and allow for it to be sold in AH. A lot of big games have this component - destroy items into reusable material that's in demand.

Also I would suggest some people be a bit more cautious with the piano on the stair of reselling ;)

I just wanna say that I've read through the posts in this thread and I am amazed with how many great, interesting ideas people have come forward with.

I think the potential is great and I really hope MA responds to this thread. =)

I can't wait for UE5 and all the new opportunities that comes with it!

this is what happen when you add o the game too much UL gun which can allow you to cycle million of ped, everything break done, oil market is broken,
Looking at the current prices of the top guns and fact a shrapnel crafting kills an absolute monster amount oils i would not say its not entirely broken. If i remember correctly on gizmo 7 or 8 the oils was rather expensive to buy and acquire. Needs balancing.
But it's the same with crafter, they added EP/sharp bp, crafter don t have to cycle with amp BP or low lvl weapons which used ore/enmatter, no more use of ore, ore market collapse, ore become useless, no one want to use amp as they wont earn ped with MU, crafting amp become useless..
This is the issue big style. I got a very good idea why ma introduced the ep print while most would think its a money grab it goes a bit beyond that. id love to share my view but i could breach certain parts eula even if its my own opinion so id rather not tbh.

With the announcement of ipo i kind of hope they would change things but then theirs a part me that thinks, if i was an investor would i change things now just before ipo noooooooo. Its a big ask to change things now especially if they flop, so i would expect same old as until ipo or ue5.

I will add if it may seem I'm going off topic but these issues need sorting as evey said holding certain different events could cause mu crash.

Last edited:
For older players does landgrab is still a thing ? (I did a long brake) it would be totally fucked up with all the uber gun now and the auto lock but land grab were fun to watch.

A nice thing for 20th event would be some 20th ul amp for miner some uber finder and a nice amount of mid finder like 105 but in 20th edition
I would like to see some 20th ul BP with 20th guns, L guns with same stats but better efficiency or required lvl reduced. The BP could need the same materials as the normal version so you can still craft it after the event. (Same for healing and mining gear)
Would like to see some mindforce healing gear too (or adj/mod one) but real healing not like a resto chip. Having an healing chip with 30/50 heal/pec could be nice.
Same with ul mid lvl chip, we have 0 chip with an average dps and nice efficiency (L MM amp help to have a decent dpp but eff is really low), and to be honest most of ul chip have a below average dpp...

Much more options could be added to the Mayhem vendor for players to choose from to spend tokens on...

The game changed a lot during the last years and thankfully it shifted from the wave camping and chipping out frenzy of events to full scale grinding and I think that was a great change for the game.

What I wish to see next, rather than a new line of TWEN weapons would be an array of * stuff we didn't think we need but we badly want them *

That would be ideal but with a small team on balancing the game is not easy to achieve, but it's time other professions and areas of the game get some focus.

It's been really nice seeing a lot of miners and crafters switch to hunting for Mayhems yet there are still people that would prefer doing their main profession and still feel like part of the event and get something that feels like an event also...
There are quite a few miners out there and I think it's time a few more mining tools would be in order in the game, even some unlimited amps, like 1 per level? Be it TWEN or Mayhem.... it would make even hunters strive to earn one and with some many miners these days it wouldn't be disruptive to the mining amps crafting industry, on the contrary, it may release a bit the pressure on metal residue.

Skills for crafters are are very valuable and skill buffs will be in high demand. Also new BPs obtainable from Mayhem vendor would be really nice. UL BPs for some L gear I think everyone would like those.

A really great idea was implemented a couple of years ago during an Easter Mayhem with introduction of schematics. Some Mayhem Schematics for various types of equipment would be great. Schematics are being used in events in other games and they are highly desirables, schematics for components and attachments for current units, weapons, armors.

Stuff for space - to make people want to go and hunt the boss waves more often, more UL ships, maybe even warp capable 1 person shuttles.

Imagine having available in vendor some stuff like:
- BPs for same items but that could use shrapnel instead - just look how much shrapnel is being TTd.
- BPs that can make multiple components at once, imagine being able to craft 20/50 units of enhancers at ones...
- Mining amps, L4, L5, L7 - each being 100-130, 170 Mtokens and 4,5 and 7 Rare tokens.
- More refinders. Crafters and hunters could also use some of those.
- Mining UL finders
- Game MOBILITY! UL Quads 50k MTokens one rare, warp capable, help the community with mobility in the game to make it easier to join more events, more dailies... across the universe.... also better planet mobility would be nice..
- There's still a big gap in hunting in buffs, crtical damage, there could be a Mayhem extender adjusted up to modified, 5% deterioration absorbing (to not disrupt the crafting for 10 & 20 AmMatrix extenders) but with 10, 20, 30 crit dmg instead and some LS maybe. Extenders can fit all weapons, unlike sights and Scopes
- Mayhem plates? Mayhem upgrades for Mayhem armor? :D
- Schematics to get upgrade to further improve items with permanent buffs
- Mayhem restoration chips that would work just like the L ones, no big heals to not disrupt too much the current adj, imp, mod resto chips...
- UL various tools, RK repair tools, portable UL TT, repair
- buff pills, at a more decent price like tradable skill pills, maybe atribute pills.
- L equipment, of much higher level and much wider range, maybe all weapons that are not craftable via ArMatrix? Like L clubs, claws, mindforce.
- Mindforce UL revive chips, wormhole chips, Mindforce chips that can apply on self offensive / defensive buffs
- Faps that heal % of avatar HP, if we have debuffs and new mechanics that damage % of avatar health, we should also have ways to counter this, without having to chip out.

Every player can come up with all sorts of crazy ideas for what the Mayhem vendors could offer in the future to keep us grinding, one thing is for sure, curent Meta needs a change, many people will want to use their tokens on something and to make us grind further, we need to want more stuff from the vendor, under the current droprate of tokens we definitely need a much bigger array of items and items of higher value and cost also.
I wanna browse that vendor like I browse a supermarket brochure or a huge restaurant menu and plan how to buy everything there for my next meals :D

Cmmon MA, give us the good stuff in vendor :D

this is a very nicely framed post witch i can summarize in a couple of words : put some non hunting gear in the vendor so the hunters can sell stuff to other professions to because the gun market is getting saturated .
Nice try .
Why not put BPs in Crafting and Mining Drops in Mining ?

this is a very nicely framed post witch i can summarize in a couple of words : put some non hunting gear in the vendor so the hunters can sell stuff to other professions to because the gun market is getting saturated .
Nice try .
Why not put BPs in Crafting and Mining Drops in Mining ?
You caught me there, Einstein.

It is a game of markup no doubt, that's why people play, to loot/craft/mine stuff and sell it - or that's what they should. Crafters sell to other professions, miners sell to other professions, hunters sell to all professions.

It's RCE and the focus of balancing team should be to ... balance stuff out, right? they should always come up with desirable stuff to keep the interest high....

I can assure you, everything in the OP list is on my wishlist as well and I would like those things for myself. I have a bunch of tokens and I already have a gun, I would like to spend the tokens on something I need / want for myself, other than a weapon, instead of buying 3 swords on next refill and dump them in a selling thread for the next year.

Yeah, like our Einstein developers that only makes stuff for hunting and forgets that there are two other professions to work with and improve :D

Yeah, would be nice to have some crafter events, but giving us new BPs and then remove the resources needed to craft this BPs from game completely, already happend.

I won´t take part in such events, already lost many 1000 PED for BPs that are not craftable anymore.

Adding a much higher variety of items in the vendor would ensure more players would get involved in Mayhems with the purpose of making their avatar stronger and better equipped for opportunities.
I see quote a few big crafters and also miners getting into Mayhem, ideally have something meaningful for their professions as well?
Many of us hunters would go into mining if we could pick up some mining equipment from mayhem vendor ;)

Tokens could also go into upgrading current equipment, new attachments maybe or even tier upgrade tokens, like the ones players won in past Mayhems. Would be really easy to put a value in MToken for Tier Upgrade tokens. Now that many players have upgraded, having this option would be pretty valuable for anyone not at t10...

Many players sharing their wishlists with MA and offering them ideas of content that would motivate them to keep grinding, plenty of option to pick from, MA.

Also every time an item is out of stock, it should automatically increase in price on next restock, if any. 5%, 10%, something.....
Sure it should increase by 100% for the one that already pulled that item, so we don't get same person pulling top items at each restock, like multiple nano's.

Sure it should increase by 100% for the one that already pulled that item, so we don't get same person pulling top items at each restock, like multiple nano's.
100% is just trolling i know but you have a nice idea like .

Everytime an item is pulled it's base price increases
5-10%
But for the guy who pulled once it will cost 10%-20 more (on top of base price) next time.

Yeah, like our Einstein developers that only makes stuff for hunting and forgets that there are two other professions to work with and improve :D
Crafting lead to sure profit, the only limit is to find buyers (and have a decent excel sheet)

Mining... sadly NOW only mining amps and enhnacers have a deep market so just a dozen of resource are useful, need to tweak what is found.

100% is just trolling i know but you have a nice idea like .

Everytime an item is pulled it's base price increases
5-10%
But for the guy who pulled once it will cost 10%-20 more (on top of base price) next time.
Was 0% trolling, this way the system gives a chance to other players to get top tier items, not to the same 10 that had nano's at first shop supply and farm tokens 24/7 at 4x speed. Otherwise, you get this unbalanced situation where same players pull 5-6 top tier items in 2 years.
Why would this actually work in favor of MA? Simple as it is now top players pull items they won't use and sell for crazy amounts to willing buyers, crazy amount that is deposited by the buyers but right after withdrawn by sellers so 0 gain for MA. If instead those items are pulled by next in line with enough tokens they are kept as most likely are ultimate weapons for these players not doubles as for others.
And what would a player that already got a nano do with the tokens he has and does not want to pay 200% for a second one? Plenty of suggestions here from everybody.

Back