Echipa României

Please Note:

Moblist Amended.

Hispidus now score:

Young-Old=.............7 Points

Provider+ Above=.....8 points.

This is to better include PvP3 as a scoring area, and will be the ONLY change.

Thanks,

Hurrikane.

Hello Romania!

Should we try to find a time we can battle on?

I havent got all the info about a suitable time from Team Sweden yet but I will soon.

How does it look on your side?

Romania would like to choose 20:00 time slot.

Please Note:

Moblist Amended.

Hispidus now score:

Young-Old=.............7 Points

Provider+ Above=.....8 points.

This is to better include PvP3 as a scoring area, and will be the ONLY change.

Thanks,

Hurrikane.

good job Hurrikane !:thumbup:

Hello again,

how does the 16.00 slot look? then we dont have to play so late on a saturday.

would that work for u all too?

//Count Joe

USA can do either times, decide amongst yourselves :)

I wish I could help somehow...
It would be so awesome if Romania would win the WoF!
But it is already a great pleasant surprise that Romania has got so far!
Congratulations Romanians! and GO ROMANIA!!!

USA can do either times, decide amongst yourselves :)

Hello again,

//Count Joe

I'll try to contact our team members to see if they cam make it, I'll come here with results, later today !

Hello again,

//Count Joe

Most of us can do it so it 's ok 16 MA time , GL and may the Lootius be with....
us :ahh: ,we'll need that.

Most of us can do it so it 's ok 16 MA time , GL and may the Lootius be with....
us :ahh: ,we'll need that.

Ok thats great!

I will send my confirmation PM to hurrikane right now!

Cya on the battlefield Romania and I hope we all gonna have a very fun saturday night, 16.00 MA-time.

//Count Joe

Memo to all Finalists:

Just to confirm a few things....

Moblist is now set. Hispidus now have split scores according to Maturity, and can score 8.

Variety Boost still applies, between Longu, Atrox, Hispidus and Hogglo (Any Maturities)

Highest Loot for 8 points still applies.

Win Bonus does not apply. This only goes to those with the highest score anyway, so will not affect the result.

The Venue is Chug's Hideout

We'll all be up the ramp on the upper tier, where the terminals are... that's where you have to get back to as well.

The time is 16:00 MA Time.

The date is Saturday, 19th of May

That's when we get to see plain and honest proof of which nation breeds the best hunters in the world.

Good Luck to All.

Hurrikane

*starts praying* :computer:

Tomorrow, it will be decided. Romanian through blood and soul till the end !
Be aware our chance lies in CityCat too, I know what I am speaking, trust me.

Last edited:
Have a great match Team Romania, the best of luck and well done for making the final of this awesome competition :sniper:

fantastic match, Romania! Great job and good luck to you all next year.

Thanks guys for all the effort you put in this endeavour. You made it to a nice place and brought honor to our colors.

Great show in the WoF Romania!

Very good effort in all rounds, especially in final.

You were against 2 very tough teams, but you didn't let that slow you down, and fought hard all the way.

Nice effort, and GL next year!

Well done Romania!

Third Place maybe, but a record score of 197, and the lead for a while at the start. Excellent display that shows the hunters you are capable of producing:)

Many Teams didn't make it this far, fantastic job.

Hurrikane.

Horrible lag and bugs.. they couldnt tp, they couldnt revive, and lost all the good points they had at the start. It was awesome though, and a pleasure to fight against such good teams as USA and Sweden. Gj job everyone!

Well... the bugs are part of the game and are the same for all teams... I was sure the server will crush... Next year I sugest to have all the mobs in the final have the same maximum point for a decent maturity. If the big atrox would have had 8 point/global, many would have hunted atrox, and the servers would have had less stress... And this could be a lesson for next year.

Gg

Grats and GG guys. You started furiously and you had the USA/Sweden shaking in our boots. Lootious blessed us today, but I suspect we'll see you again as well in 2008.

Congratulations Romania! We will get them next year, hehe
And ty everyone that said gratz as well, it was a nice gesture.

by SENTENTZ

Roumania was known as been banned.Now its known as the third fighter on this world.....We go till the final whit low and middle payers...whit bad gear and low skills....against the best players in this game...USA and SWEDEN....
But we have a great heart...and whit this heart we overwhelmed till the final.

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

Many thanx to all who help'us...and maybe in the future...will be ...at least in the third place...

Roumania was known as been banned.Now its known as the third fighter on this world.....We go till the final whit low and middle payers...whit bad gear and low skills....against the best players in this game...USA and SWEDEN....
But we have a great heart...and whit this heart we overwhelmed till the final.

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

Many thanx to all who help'us...and maybe in the future...will be ...at least in the third place...

Your words are pure gold, Sententz! Bless you! :)

Back