Danish Dynamite trash joint

any possiblity of u guys doing either

23:00 Friday 13th April or 16:00 Sunday?
Think friday late is a no go:

MA said:
Server Park Maintenance11 Apr 2007

Disruptions may be experienced while server park maintenance is carried out on:

2007.04.13 00:00 until 2007.04.13 02:00 UTC

and

2007.04.17 00:00 until 2007.04.17 02:00 UTC

Think friday late is a no go:

you do realise thats from friday at 0:00 IE thursday at 0:00 till Friday 02:00 so its all over by 02:00 AM Friday and will not cause a problem

you do realise thats from friday at 0:00 IE thursday at 0:00 till Friday 02:00 so its all over by 02:00 AM Friday and will not cause a problem

DOH!!!!:duh:

You're right...

DOH!!!!:duh:

You're right...

yea its not obvious I'd persoanlly have said Thursday 0:00 till 02:00 Friday, but I guess MA didnt think about this too much

if u guys cant do Friday any chance of Sunday 16:00?

A quistion for Biizle.... Are you a dane living in the UK?:scratch2:

Im ready too hunt.... All the time slots fits me..

A quistion for Biizle.... Are you a dane living in the UK?:scratch2:

Yes, that's right. I don't believe actual location is important (or I hope not):confused:

Anyway, I'd prefer Sunday 16.00 to Late Friday.

Denmark,

As you have leaned towards the Saturday at 2200 time slot and time is running out to change our minds, Team Scotland will accept this and will meet you on the field of battle at that time.

We wish you the best of luck, so long as we get more of it than you.

;)

Take care and happy hunting, Denmark!

Yes, that's right. I don't believe actual location is important (or I hope not):confused:

Anyway, I'd prefer Sunday 16.00 to Late Friday.

Ok perfect..... No your right location is not important. I just wanted too know if you were dane, coz if you wasnt then I think it was important.

Huh...:scratch2: ...Am I in..???

And Solaris...will your big butt be in DK at that time again..??
Or will you still be eating frogs in Paris..??

Last edited:
23:00 Friday (01:00 dansk tid): Biizle, Illyana

14:00 Saturday (16:00 dansk tid): Biizle, Illyana

22:00 Saturday (00:00 dansk tid): Solaris, Biizle, Yquem, Illyana, Doomie, Miggobar

16:00 Sunday (18:00 dansk tid): Biizle, Illyana

-------------

Solaris have registered at DD forum :yay:

I am also in for the time slots on Saturday - I guess you are enough people on the team by now? If so, I am happy to do some support :) I should be able to hunt all of the suggested mobs, but have not tried much on Thor.....

Look forward to it! :D

I tried to sign up to the 'DD' website... must have made a typo :)silly2: ) on the email address because I still have not received an email to activate it :ahh: In case, Yquem is able to help - my Account name was Valkyrie :rolleyes:

Last edited:
I tried to sign up to the 'DD' website... must have made a typo :)silly2: ) on the email address because I still have not received an email to activate it :ahh: In case, Yquem is able to help - my Account name was Valkyrie :rolleyes:
You are activated

I´m ready at any of the times

no matter if it is as main team or support

Illyana

P.S. Illyana is registered at DD-forum
I have activated Illyana on the forum - what about Taz_devil??

Ok guys and dolls the secret debat is now running ..... :laugh:

Stage 3 Start/Finish Point:

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

OutPost 11500, 24000

NE of FORT ITHACA

Just delete the TazDevil account Yquem, i thought i made a typo in my email so i tried again :ahh:

Illyana

(Zipping to the secret forum)

Solaris just landed in Copenhagen this morning (yes - the frogs, oysters and escargots where great as usual). But I will not be back home before late saturday. I will log in as soon as I get there. Go ahead and make teams as good as possible if im not ready in time.

I can also do support.
---------------

23:00 Friday (01:00 dansk tid): Biizle, Illyana, Goldmoon

14:00 Saturday (16:00 dansk tid): Biizle, Illyana, Goldmoon

22:00 Saturday (00:00 dansk tid): Solaris, Biizle, Yquem, Illyana, Doomie, Miggobar, Goldmoon, Valkyrie

16:00 Sunday (18:00 dansk tid): Biizle, Illyana, Goldmoon

-------------

As Scotland have taken the initiative (thank you McD's ;) )to accept Saturday 22.00, the time is now set!!!

We will see you all on the meeting point. All in danish team should join up at least 30 minutes before, so we can create a good team as well as some possible supporters.

Saturday 21.30 (23.30 dk.time)

..those who didnt yet join the private danish forum at DD, should do so now. Debate is ongoing.

Last edited:
I have now join up at the DD forum... plz let me in, i wanna be in the secret club too

I signd in on DD forum...

vedder and kahr added at forum - go and speak up....

You are activated

Cool - thanks Yquem! :yay:
However, I suspect that you have not added me to the right group? :confused: I cannot see anything related to WoF....

Nice site by the way :D

Cool - thanks Yquem! :yay:
However, I suspect that you have not added me to the right group? :confused: I cannot see anything related to WoF....

Nice site by the way :D
Sry done now

Some need-to-see discussion going on in DD-forum.

And it now looks as we will be 4 teams hunting sunday at midnight:

Danes, Scots, US marines and Germans.
This means the locations are bound to be a bit more crowded.

;)

Could you pls activate me too on DD?

Hi neighbours,

Its time for us to find a time this weekend that we can battle on.

any times you know right now that would be good?

//Count Joe

Hi again Denmark,

Whould 16.00 on sunday be alrite?

//Count Joe

Back