WoF 2010: Team Canada

Once TGWN starts spamming global chat with out huge hofs and ATH everyone will want to be a Canadian Eh! :yay:

Will try and be there Friday to partake in the mob massacre!

Ciao
Lexxy

Just a friendly reminder... WoF Team Captains need to be confirmed by 10 JAN 2010 :thumbup:

In a few weeks, we will start talking about the first mob list for Stage 1 - Proving Ground.

I realize some team are larger than others, but don't let that scare anyone... remember:

Serbia won a WoF Match in 2007 with one hunter: Max Maxa Freezer defeating Amethera 33 - 4 :cool: (Somewhat a legend in WoF Lore)

I should be able to make it Friday :)

Reminder: Cast votes for captains those who haven't... we got the reminder that this needs decided by Jan 10th!

My availability will be vary; however, I am happy to help out when I can. :)

Unfortunately, I have chipped out and only partially rebuild since my last WoF:

Ravaj Ravaj Born

BLP Sniper: 39
Evader: 27
HP: 130
Weapon: Apis + Dante

Ghost and 5b are my staple; however, I use (L) armor if needed. Nothing fancy for fap, just 2600 and (L).

Morgaine sounds like a great lead to me! :yay:

MY vote goes for Morgaine.

And I hope to be there Friday night.

GO Canada GO !!!!!:yay:

Morg has my vote, she is good at being bossy ;)

Ciao
Lexxy

TGWN hunts start tonite!

Reminder .... it's Friday and our fun hunts will commence tonite at 6 p.m. PST / 9 p.m. EST ... all meet up at Tukar TP.

We can kill some prots if everyone in agreement!

Can't wait to see you all there.

Last edited:
Reminder .... it's Friday and our fun hunts will commence tonite at 6 p.m. PST / 8 p.m. EST ... all meet up at Tukar TP.

We can kill some prots if everyone in agreement!

Can't wait to see you all there.

I absolutely love proteron :D

Maybe it's time for another ATH for our lovely Canadian team :D

I vote for Morgaine as captain!
Thanks for stepping forward Morgaine.
I will try to make it to the TGWN hunt tonight as well.

Jay212 said I should to give this a try

So I’ll give the WoF a try this year

I'm sure you'll have a blast Logan! :)

Reminder: Cast votes for captains those who haven't... we got the reminder that this needs decided by Jan 10th!

Think I forgot to vote :ahh: Morgaine for Prime Minister! Oh um wait I mean Morgaine for captain!

I'm in!

Highest Prof: Laser Sniper lv39, almost lv40 (Coolness - woohoo! :yay:)
Health: 137
Weapon: LR59 (104 amp'd), almost ready for LR63....:D
Armor: eMine (UL), Gremlin, Rutuba (L), Martial (L)

I will make myself available as much as possible.....
You know the story.....work, wife, kid, blah blah blah :laugh:

daniel danny laville

laser sniper hit Level 56
hp 160
evade 29
amour i got phatom, ghost, vigi, gremlin and some tiger whit mix of Limited ones

i use apis whit dante aslo use getreck L26 serpentis

and Morgaine for captain

i was also in last year hof but because of famaly problem i couldnt make it for the last events

TGWN Hunt

The first TGWN fun hunt on Proterons went great! 2nd mob was 600 ped hof... :wtg: ... and than we spammed with globals....

Even took down a few OA ... great work team!

go go Canada

here is the EntropiaTracker report
think it miss a few?

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

it was great fun and it was a first for me to be in on taking down such a huge mob:wtg:

Great Job, Now we need to find out where the other Canuks are hiding and get them to come out and join us in prep for Wof :yay:

See you all next Friday :)

Ciao
Lexxy

Count me in!

Name: Gray SnowLeopard Felix
HP: ~173
Prof: BLP Pistoleer (lvl 70)

Equip:
  • ur125(L)
  • maddoxIV+beast
  • gremlin+5b
I use (L) guns (bl1300, bl1450, x5, xt) and armor when ped card allows.

Morg for Captain!

It'll be my 3rd WoF -- first year I was on main team and last year I elected to only be on support.

Last edited:
The Dude is in

Roscoe Dude Gentry at your service. I vote the ever so beautiful MORG :yay: as captain.

I will help on support when I can . Will post stats later . Hope to see you all on Friday

Greetings Team Canada and welcome to WoF 2010.

I see from your thread you have chosed Morgaine as your Captain.

Now your Captain must choose their Main Team and PM this information to Rayne Jade as soon as possible, and NO LATER than February 10th.

***IMPORTANT NEWS***

Firstly, it's NEVER too late to recruit: The Rules are that No Main Team member who has scored for one Nation may join the Main Team of another Nation. Main Team/Support Team members can be recruited AT ANY TIME and added to your squad. While the Tournament is underway, adding or dropping Main Team members must be confirmed by PM to Rayne Jade or Myself.

Due to less teams taking part than with previous Tournaments;
The Schedule has been altered to accommodate the difference. Stage 3 will now be an "against-the-world" Stage (like the Qualifiers) rather than an "against-an-opponent" Stage.
This means ALL registered Teams will have 5 hunts to provide a qualifying score.

The WoF will now run as follows:

Stage 1: Proving Ground: Qualifier 1,
1 hunt, 1 moblist
Stage 2: Heavy Metal: Qualifier 2,
1 hunt, 1 moblist
Stage 3: Sponsored Round,
3 Hunts on same Moblist (Qualifiers 3, 4 &5 )

All qualifying scores will be added to give the 5-match total. The highest 12 scores will progress to the TI-Sponsored Stage 4 to battle it out in groups as in previous years.

Moblists will be revealed after the last match of each Stage is played.

But: I know you're all dying to get started, and want to know what sort of things are planned for you.... and wish to practise too.

So here's the Stage 1 Moblist.

As it stands, this list contains NO enhanced spawns, either by MA or Land Owners. If Land Owners who own these Mobs wish to offer tailored spawns, they are welcome to do so. Please bear in mind that the main Stage for inclusion of sponsored Mobs is Stage 3, please pm me or Rayne Jade with your details and Mobs offered.

Main :
Falxangius (Provider and Above) 10
Chomper (Any Maturity) 9
Kingfisher (Provider and Above) 8
Falxangius (Old and Below) 7
Cersumon (Any Maturity) 6
Kingfisher (Old and Below) 5

Support:
Gokibusagi (Any Maturity) 4
Argonaut (Scavenger and Above) 3
Faucervix (Any Maturity) 2
Argonaut (Guardian and Below) 1

Bonus: Exarosaur (Any Maturity) 25

START/FINISH LOCATION: TETHYS CREEK, EUDORIA

Date: Saturday February 13th/14th

TimeSlots:

14:00, 18:00, 22:00 Saturday

07:00, 11:00 Sunday

Hunt Team: 4 Members of Main Team.
Support Team: Size Unlimited, Scoring Capped at 100

For Bonuses etc please consult the Rules thread.

Please pick your time early and pm Rayne Jade or myself. Until Stage 4 is reached, there is no need to arrange matches with opponents, as the first 5 matches are "against the world".

Good luck and see you on the field:)

Hurrikane

Last edited by a moderator:
How's it goin' eh?

I'd like to sign up for the Support Team. This will be my first time in WoF, so please be gentle with me :laugh:. Besides my superior officer in soc, Jay212 ordered me too :ahh: (j/k, but he did prod me a bit)

The nitty gritty:

Full Avatar Name: Mistress Penny Dreadful
Health: 101
Levels: Laser Sniper 14, Paramedic 9. Still a noobling, I know but I have attitude to spare ;)
Availability: Pretty much any time, I have a rather eclectic sleep pattern :rolleyes:
Equipment: ek2350, sk-20. rascal, shogun, 5b plates. Currently shopping for a bigger gun :)

Anything else you need to know... I have an off-colour sense of humour and like to swear at mobs? Good luck everyone, let the Canadian World Domination begin!

Due to work complications and time differences I'm not sure if I'll be able to help out that much... but I'll be around for support when and where I can.

49 Laser Sniper
145 Health

Armour/Plates:
Ghost/Grem/Sala/L armours
5bs/6as

Guns/Amps:
Now usually my ep41... will get an appropriate rifle as needed.
A105/Beast.

TGWN hoffing time!

TGIF and that means more fun hitting some big-ass mean mobs! Friday night fun hunts.... let's go.

Come to Tukar at 6 pm PST/ 9 pm EST and we'll go from there.... was hoping maybe a trip to an asteroid for the pink meanies in dome 16! let's chat and decide what everyone is up for tonite.

see you all there!

TGWN global spammers

Friday is coming fast and furious!!! Chompers anyone?

Late again

Just got back from vacation, tired a bit cuz of jet lag. Will try to make tommorow's hunt.

Friday Night!

TGWN Fun Hunt

Tonight it's Chompers!

meeting place: Oshiri

time: 6:00 PM PST / 9 PM EST

If the team gets big we can move to the big chompers!

Let's have fun.

I hope to make it out for this one! :yay:

If I am unfortunate enough to not make it, best of luck 'nucks!

Back