Well, I had to try.

Rumsponge

Elite
Ben Rumsponge Rumson
I was in a crappy mood about all of the non-answers we get when we ask things in chat sessions, etc. So, I put in support cases for a few things. Here's one of the replies.

24 Feb 2008 You wrote:
No idea where to put this.

This is in reference to the "Notes Event" that, we believe, ended last November.

There were a lot of "clues" given by the avatars involved that consisted of sets of a name, a number, and a letter.

Nobody has ever explained if this was pertaining to EU, the TV show, or some weird RL role-playing game. And we have seen no mention of it since then.

Many of us are wondering what the story is. In answering, don't tell me "EU is Dynamic" or something similar. A straight "it pertains to EU", "it does not pertain to EU", or "I am not allowed to say" would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

26 Feb 2008 Entropia Support:
Hi,

As we handle technical support for the Entropia Universe we can, unfortunately, not give you any information on this issue.

Kind Regards,
Entropia Support

The question is, when is a non-answer actually an answer?
:scratch2:

lol you got a reply from support that is the answer even if it dont help at all. I think MA should reply here about what on earth is going on. PLEASE MA PLEASE MA PLEASE MA PLEASE MA :D
Did the ABC thingy end? someones mum is still stuck in the statue (and missed out on flowers and chocolates on Mothers Day) and even in the last ABC meeting Cassandra mentioned the angels with numbers and letters, then nothing, zilch, zero. :mad:
This subforum is still open so maybe so is the event.
We still have the orb although now there are lots of them and the argos are still rampaging about with bloodlust and now Dr Duchev is joining in with more confusion.
Grrrr I wish something would happen but with my track record I will either be late or just die in seconds, ctd and unable to log back in.

Please Mindark, we love you, give us a bit more very very very very soon.

:coffee:

:wise: The notes give the coordinates to the Modified Boruum who needs to fertilize the Trox egg, but can only do so, under one of the orbs.

:wise: The notes give the coordinates to the Modified Boruum who needs to fertilize the Trox egg, but can only do so, under one of the orbs.

I'm sure Marco told you not to tell!! :ahh:

Ahh the Boruum--what a giant waste of time that was lol--though we had some great conversations waiting around for all 6 of them to spawn those are hours I will never get back lmao. :)

GL in your QUEST to find the answers to all the unfinshed storylines but unfortunately I think they will remain as they are. Would be great to get a finish or atleast a response about them but I wouldn't go waiting around for hours on end waiting :)

With such a broad base of participants I think they find it hard to please everyone with times and rewards for these events. Though a few are elighted when they win or atleast get closer to the end with a big prize or clue, hundreds more get upset over the time, the person, the mob, the lag, etc. Hard to make it all come together in a way that actually boosts peoples spirits and makes them fun for all.

My best advise would be to enter some of the player based events like CL, Pink Saturday, WoF, and other hunting competitions, mining comps, and the crafting events--they offer instant rewards and they are tailored to all types and levels of players. If none of these tickle your fancy keep an eye open for the seek and find and other unique events players put together--they are all truely a blast to participate in, best of all they have an ending. :)

Just my own personal speculation but I think the orbs and the logs are part of the CE2 and maybe the CKI planet. Although it was mentioned that now that the robot menance has been quelled we need to watch out for the mutants and some advanced Umbranoids did appear out of these orbs not that long ago.

So in looking at just the mutants the Feffoids were involved with the egg and the Umbras and Argos are involved in some way with the orbs. Coincidence? maybe :dunno:

Also with 90% of MA's resources being devoted to CE2 conversion I think if we see any changes in the orb or egg it will be due to that change over in some way, even if its just to keep everyone wondering.

I am curious after LG if we will see new Orb developments that coincide with CE2.

Chris .. wait.
So you're NOT the boruum sent to fertilize the egg ? :scratch:

The sky is falling !
The sky is falling !

:scared:

Last edited:
Back