The Enochian Angels

I found this at the Conspirare site:

This is a piece from a text they recievd from someone:

1886ärministrarnasnumberinsdenesubaethyrea
1886 är ministrarnas number ins den esubaethyrea
1886 är ministrarnas nummer i den <esubaethyrea> (?). "de" skulle även kunna vara "av" på spanska, "es" = "vara", "suba"="under" på esperanto eller "stiga upp" på spanska.

DoagnisochPacasnatjänarsammaherre
Doagnis och Pacasna tjänar samma herre

It's some more polygot giberish, but the conlcusion is interesting:

1886 is the number of the sub ministers (or similar)

Doagnis and Pacasna serves the same master

This is a message from "the others", like our ABC messages, so it could be relevant as a lead in how to read the angelnames.

So maybe my thought about using the ministers in the beginning was right. I don't think it's to complicated, the polygot is easy to understand and the notes wasn't that hard to solve, so why should this be harder? But still the damn numbers and letters is puzzling.

I used the ministers + the number from the enochian alphabets octa meaning:

7 Samapha ZOM 4400 7xP(40)= 280 4400+280= 4680
9 Andispi ZOM 9236 8xB(1)= 8 9236+8= 9244
12 Pothnir PAZ 6300 3xD(4)= 12 6300+12= 6312
20 Genadol DEO 7706 7xM(8)= 56 7706+56= 7772

I'm to tired to go any further. But I think something like that would make sence. But I still find it hard to get a good idea of what to find there, if it's coords. Maybe we should ad the ministers from th esame group. But that doesn't make sence after I checked which groups was in the first Cassandra group:

CUCARPT_7_M LEA 9920 7 M
PRISTAC_7_Z ZID 2302 7 Z
LEXARPH_9_S ZAX 8880 9 S
PASCOMB_8_Q LIL 2360 8 Q
ODDIORG_1_D ZIP 9996 1 D
TABITOM_1_U ZAX 1617 1 U
TAPAMAL_3_G LOE 2658 3 G

Last edited:
I found this at the Conspirare site:

Doagnis and Pacasna serves the same master

thats strange, Doagnis and Pacasna belong to aethyr ARN but the regents are different (ZARNAAH vs ZIRACAG). The aethyr isn't the master I guess.

It's some more polygot giberish, but the conlcusion is interesting:

1886 is the number of the sub ministers (or similar)

Tastoxo is the only one of the 91 governors to have 1886 servants.

In the conspirare thread (conspirare.se/forum :: Läser ämne - Konstig text via Urim) also aethyr LOE is mentioned. Since TASTOXO is the only one having 1886 ministers and PACASNA and DOAGNIS are mentioned as well, it might be an indictaion to use only those parts or those aethyrs.
Nevertheless, in the Cassandra msg's we had only TASTOXO_7_N
and TAPAMAL_3_G (belonging to LOE). My coords for them have been 7300, 14700. This would be near the mystery statue but is maybe only a coincidence.

Last edited:
Either way we got a time and 3 possible places stuff will go down:

Date: 24/11/2007
Time: 20:30 Sweden time
Location: a) statue b) orb c) cave (may be all or some, still unclear)

"At about 20:30 (maybe earlier, maybe later) we will show the world who The Others are. After we've done that Maria (or Ingela, or whoever is sending the matrices) has promised to reveal herself.

We don't know if anything will happen in EU at that time, and if it does, noone from ConSpirare will have time to check it up. But if you've got nothing better to do then perhaps you should. Hopefully Ingela will be free, so maybe something will happen at the statue. Or at the orb. Or maybe in the cave. I don't know.

Either way we got a time and 3 possible places stuff will go down:

Date: 24/11/2007
Time: 20:30 Sweden time
Location: a) statue b) orb c) cave (may be all or some, still unclear)

"At about 20:30 (maybe earlier, maybe later) we will show the world who The Others are. After we've done that Maria (or Ingela, or whoever is sending the matrices) has promised to reveal herself.

We don't know if anything will happen in EU at that time, and if it does, noone from ConSpirare will have time to check it up. But if you've got nothing better to do then perhaps you should. Hopefully Ingela will be free, so maybe something will happen at the statue. Or at the orb. Or maybe in the cave. I don't know.

Question (which I'm sure has been asked,answered,deliberated and shot down in flames)
Could this just be hype to introduce the chinese planets.
End of question.

Well only 17,5 hrs of speculation to go!

Could this just be hype to introduce the chinese planets.

Possible, but highly unlikely. If they release the planets now, then they will have spent all their time coding the planets to the current game engine, only to spend more time recoding them for the CryEngine next year.

From the information MindArk has released into the public domain, they are currently looking at a release date sometime in 2008.

Also, a joint event with a TV-show in Sweden is hardly the best way to launch a new product in China. I think we will be seeing much more activity on the Chinese front before the planets are released.

24/11 was an important date for Conspirare, maybe we should have solved the notes before today. Maybe all they would say was just, the orb coords and the time.

Since we didn't manage to do this, the only way left was the EBN news.

I was away yesterday and had no chance to participate at the orb, and what I hear is that if t was a regular lag party and Uber Mobs that should have killed me anyway. We can only hope that the ongoing urgent update wil lbring something more for us.

24/11 was an important date for Conspirare, maybe we should have solved the notes before today. Maybe all they would say was just, the orb coords and the time.

Since we didn't manage to do this, the only way left was the EBN news.

I was away yesterday and had no chance to participate at the orb, and what I hear is that if t was a regular lag party and Uber Mobs that should have killed me anyway. We can only hope that the ongoing urgent update wil lbring something more for us.

If that massive pile of text about the angels simply says "Go to ze orb on the 24th" I would be a little surprised - why deviate from their standard process (notes, ad screen, notes, ad screen) just for the 'big finale' (aka "watch the server crash").

No I think they mean something else, or perhaps nothing at all, but MA needed to make people to go the orb so they used the simplest method - put it in the CL.
That would also allow people paying absolutely no attention to EF or the note event to join in at least once.

What I can say is nothing happened at the statue or in the New Oxford caves throughout the entire 'event' (I was at the statue, a friend in caves).
The most exciting part was when a teleporting noob avatar turned up, looked at me, then bolted off the side of the mountain.
Most likely someones second avatar though :)

- Deathifier

To clear why the 24/11 was an important date for Conspirare:

On that date they had a manifest outside the TV house in Gothenburg. At this manifest Maria, the girl they seek, did show up and told that she only hade been hiding to prove that the consumtion world is not the only way of living etc. TV of course shot it all and used it as "live" photage on the debate that followed the last part of the TV drama "Thruth about Marika". So in the TV drama all is now over. On the Conpsirare site they was told that the angels was not important for there part of this role play, the 24th was important.

If it is important or not for us I'm not sure about....

aaaaaaaaand no closure lol all the stuff is in EU doing nothing )-:

To clear why the 24/11 was an important date for Conspirare:

If it is important or not for us I'm not sure about....

we have a now statue (somebody had to render it), an orb and notes. I guess our event is not over yet, otherwise MA would have a strange strategy in using dev time.

If the enoch codes had no use in RL I wonder why there were codes in the ordo cells. To confuse us? To decode them I think we might need some further input.

I think what happened at the orb with the argo lagfest did not have anything to do with the enochian stuff, Ive been playing with all the names and numbers since they started appearing and I got nothing, nothing corresponds with the orb or statue. :confused:

MINDARK - We need just a little hint as to what is next, all codes need a key, give us a key. PPPPLLLLEEEEAAAASSSSEEEE

I will still work on the enochian bits and bobs, something to pass the time away

I must add that even though the argo spawn was laggy, me and BrotherG did kill a argo warrior, hmm left a couple of residue but we did kill it :yay:

I might have overlooked something, but I don't see where the letters "T", or "K" have been used.. Didn't Adam say we were interested in the 'unseen', or some such? Probably nothing, but we're all looking for patterns, clues, etc. :)

On Calypso the parts of the earth (planet) is what we mine, Mineral Ores and Raw Energy Matter. There are five that are spelled with a "T" or "K"; Kanterium, Kirtz, Terrudite, Trienite, and Typonolic Gas. There are five statues at the Thoriforid Sacrifice Stone.

also could the letters on the statue on the mountain be ANZI refering to the Anasazi Indians of SW USA?

:scratch2:

I think what happened at the orb with the argo lagfest did not have anything to do with the enochian stuff, Ive been playing with all the names and numbers since they started appearing and I got nothing, nothing corresponds with the orb or statue. :confused:

My guess is that the event was supposed to end on 24th November with the real world resolution to the role play. However, as there was much speculation that something was going to happen in-game on the 24th, MA felt a little trapped as to what to do. I don't think they ever intended for something to happen, but decided to throw a quick event together to reduce any disappointment. Unfortunately the orb is situated near Minopolis, which together with the rig and Nymphtown is one of the most unstable server areas in-world. As their impromptu event was crashing the servers every few minutes they decided to abandon it instead.

That is my theory anyway. ;)

My guess is that the event was supposed to end on 24th November with the real world resolution to the role play. However, as there was much speculation that something was going to happen in-game on the 24th, MA felt a little trapped as to what to do....
That is my theory anyway. ;)

Seems so, and all our efforts have been for the fishes. Still wondering what Mirzind means.

Still working on this :)

Carrying on from Nirfus info from Conspiare site:
1886 ministers
Doagnis and Pacasna serves same master
and from Falkaos info:
LOE was mentioned

1886 ministers, Tasoxo has 1886 ministers/servants OXO is the aethyr, TASOXO_7_N was mentioned by ABC on 25th Oct.
Doagnis and Pacasna serve aethyr ARN but no mention of these in EU.
aethyr LOE, only mention was TAPARNAL_3_G 25th Oct.

My idea at the moment is taking OXO, ARN and LOE using the total of all their ministers/servants and I got.

OXO 4620, ARN 15960, LOE 13821

So my mission this weekend is to check out all coord variables of these aethyrs and see whats there, but Im getting bored with all this now (its just obsession keeping me going) so I expect to find ....... NOTHING :mad:

I'll let you all know what (or if) I find anything exciting but please dont hold your breath.

I still wonder WHY DOES NOTHING CORRESPOND WITH THE ORB OR STATUE, very very very very confusing. :confused:

Seems so, and all our efforts have been for the fishes. Still wondering what Mirzind means.

Mirzind has aethyr VTI, 5632 ministers, MIRZIND_3_M mentioned by ABC in EU on 25th Oct.

Mirzind - knowing the energy which moves the city energy within the potential of the locations.

Falkao, why did this name jump out at you?

Last edited:
Falkao, why did this name jump out at you?

sry SisterG. This was mora a joke than a reason, since it is one of those names that I kept in mind.

sry SisterG. This was mora a joke than a reason, since it is one of those names that I kept in mind.

lol me to, I guess my sense of humour has gone right out the window on this.

I've gone :loco: on this.

I have now done the rounds of all the different coords I mentioned the other day and guess what ?????????????? Nothing there :eek:

Even the new orbs that appeared all over the place dont fit in with anything I can find regarding cassandras babble. Now there are more orbs I cant find it in my heart to get excited about the ORBIE (the first one W Minop), its not special anymore.

I will now retire from this quest in search of all the new items.

Its been fun guys, thanks for all the posts.

:beerchug: :grouphug:

I'm pritty sure one of my attempts to get coords from the angels resulted in a close location to the orb west of Fort Troy. I know this cause I went ther to investigate and didn't find anything. And the Angles we tryed to translate, isn't they like 7 or so, like the orbs? Maybe the Angels was just hinches to where the orbs would be put. My calculation that leads to that place is in this thread, but I don't feel for reading it all through again. And since the orbs are there anyway, the transaltion is not important anymore.

Back