Team Scotland

Sorry guys to have vanished recently :tele:
Got a lot of things to hand in for uni after the end of the holidays so i'm kind of on and off eu a lot of the time at the moment :grumble: Will try and get along later in the evening if i'm on but my place in the main team should go to someone who is more reliable and i can be a sub if needed sometime... :laugh:

i also get "You have specified an incorrect or inactive username, or an invalid password." when i go to the other forum? :(

that should be you sorted over at the other forum.

ok

I will be there this evening for whatever duties are required

OK, I fucked up tonight...just glad we still qualified at least. So good luck for the rest of the competion.
I give up tonight. I'm giving the avatar to my friend Mandy. She's played before, so knows the deal. Be nice to her. :)

OK, I fucked up tonight...just glad we still qualified at least. So good luck for the rest of the competion.
I give up tonight. I'm giving the avatar to my friend Mandy. She's played before, so knows the deal. Be nice to her. :)

????????????

Err, sorry, that didn't come out the way it meant too.

I'm not quitting because of last night, I've been thinking about it a lot recently and made the final descion last night after totalling up how much I'd spent on the game.

But the avatar remains, I'm passing it onto my friend, and as I barely know any of you anyway the only person thats likely to notice any difference is Silva.

I use the same UN/PW for the game as all it's related sites so she'll have access to all this too.

I will however still use the avatar from time to time and will most deffinetly check up on how Scotland are getting on for the competion. So again, good luck.

Don't despair, you didn't fuck up we just had a bad run.

900 peds and NO GLOBALS for me - that's just not right. Had I not been competing in the WOF I would have logged off in disgust.

Don't despair, you didn't fuck up we just had a bad run.

900 peds and NO GLOBALS for me - that's just not right. Had I not been competing in the WOF I would have logged off in disgust.

Hmmmm we had exactly the same when we was playing Sweden... 3h of hardcore hunt and only 1 global that's sick :mad:

Anyway you are guys still on your way for the gold... we will have to say goodbye to this great event :mad:

Thanks for the game... and wish you luck in next stage.

Cheers.
Sid.

you didnt do badly, i didnt get any globals last week and i was in crowds of them for the whole 3 hours. It is just the way it goes. I'm really sad you are leaving the game, oh no!!! I'm gonna really miss u!!!!! :( Hope you can stay in touch by other means and still make it down for a piss-up later on in the year.

much love

Silva xxxxx

Sid,

Great efforts last night by the Poland team. Very well done. Good luck in the future to you and all your teammates.

As for Scotland and our bad run, I am right there with ya. Even with my drone global last night, I still walked away from yesterday's hunt about 687 PED lighter than I started. It was indeed a sickening feeling, although over the past three weeks I have somehow managed to stay slightly ahead (knock on wood).

This particular type of event can be very costly for everyone involved. I've litterally shut down my entire "operation" practically with the exception of WoF hunting in order to limit any losses as much as possible, so I certainly feel your pain.

We will miss you Cat and wish you the best.

Scotland, on to victory!!!!

OK, Scotland, time to get pumped and ready. If you haven't gotten yourself on the KOTOC forums and been staying up to date on the Team Scotland chat, I suggest you get on it.

I don't know about the rest of you, but I am ready to rock and roll this stage!

Hello Team Scotland ,

Welcome to Stage 3.

As you can see from the updated Team List in Hunt For Your Country, there have been a few minor changes to the Rules, as mentioned before. This is a reminder of what those changes were and how things stand now, as well as the booking-request for your future matches, so read on:)

Teams:

Each member of your Team now has a number. No particular authority is given to the order; only Captains elected by the Team, or a majority vote within the Team, carries authority.

If Teams are not Full, new members will be given the remaining numbers up to 12.

If Teams are Full, members who leave can give "their" number to a new signing, or to another member of the team.

All of the above must be posted in Hunt for Your Country or PM'd to me, then appear on the updated Team List for it to be confirmed.

This will be primarily be an aid for checking in/checking out time in the busy chat before the hunt; 1,4,6 and 7 is a lot easier to type:)

New members can now be approved/rejected by majority vote (within the Team) and/or Captains decision. This is for many reasons, not least the possibility of ringers.

Matches:

Your First match is against Denmark

Your Second match is against Eudoria

Your Third match is against Sweden

Time Slots for your first match:

(All Times MA Time!)

23:00 Friday 13th April

14:00 Saturday 14th April

22:00 Saturday 14th April

16:00 Sunday 15th April

There's less choice than before but there's less teams....

Please contact the Team you are against first to arrange a suitable time for your first hunt, and PM me with the confirmed time slot by Midnight Thursday.

The future two weekends will contain much the same time slots, feel free to arrange future matches and confirm them with me ahead of time, it will help with the planning.

Stage 3 Timetable:

Round 1: 13th/15th April

Round 2: 20th/22nd April

Round 3: 27th/28th April (No Sunday)

Well done again for getting this far, use these 3 hunts to put the best team possible together to win.... and best of luck to all of you:)

Hurrikane

Team Scotland, as we know we will be reduced to no Sunday time slots, I suggest we dive in head-first and forget the Sunday slots completely from here on out.

My preference would be Saturday evening slots, the 1400 slot is a bit early in the AM for me, but you know I will be there with bells on either way, so let's just make a plan and make it happen.

:)

Hi guys,

Blackrain has informed me that I have an official invite to join team Scotland. I understand there were many fine applicants for the position and I am honored to be one of them, let alone selected to join. Thank you very much for the opportunity and I eagerly except. As for the next stage I am as flexible as they come--you tell me when, where, and what my my directives are and they will be completed. See you in game as I am off to post in WoF thread. Thanks again.

Regards,

Gandolf

Hi guys,

Blackrain has informed me that I have an official invite to join team Scotland. I understand there were many fine applicants for the position and I am honored to be one of them, let alone selected to join. Thank you very much for the opportunity and I eagerly except. As for the next stage I am as flexible as they come--you tell me when, where, and what my my directives are and they will be completed. See you in game as I am off to post in WoF thread. Thanks again.

Regards,

Gandolf

Nice to have you Gandolf!

Team Scotland, as we know we will be reduced to no Sunday time slots, I suggest we dive in head-first and forget the Sunday slots completely from here on out.

My preference would be Saturday evening slots, the 1400 slot is a bit early in the AM for me, but you know I will be there with bells on either way, so let's just make a plan and make it happen.

:)

Friday slots are right OUT for me. Saturday and sundays are usually fine, but my kid has started soccer an I am unsure what time his games will be at...

I can possibly do 23:00 Friday 13th April

def CANT do 14:00 Saturday 14th April & 22:00 Saturday 14th April

and most prefered... 16:00 Sunday 15th April

My online times are unpredictable just now because I try to sleep when the baby does, but I can always get my bf to cover the avatar for me if I need to sleep, as fapping etc shouldn't be too taxing, even for him. :)

WE also have to coordinate with Team Denmark...

anytime

I will make myself available for any time slot if needed

Welcome Gandolf! nice to see u on team

Thanks Silva glad to be here :) Just wanted to make sure everyone here was aware that the servers will be down:
Server Park Maintenance
11 Apr 2007

Disruptions may be experienced while server park maintenance is carried out on:

2007.04.13 00:00 until 2007.04.13 02:00 UTC

and

2007.04.17 00:00 until 2007.04.17 02:00 UTC

More...

I would avoid any time slots around this as they usually go long too.

Thanks Silva glad to be here :) Just wanted to make sure everyone here was aware that the servers will be down:

Fortunately the servers will be down early AM on Friday (MA time) so there is more than 12 hours extra between "up time" and "match time" on Friday.

Although, it seems Denmark is steering towards a Saturday 22:00 hours match time.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

On another note: Where is our team at? We have 12 members now and I think we have only heard back on times and schedules from 3 or 4 of us?

And is anyone using the team forum besides me, Frigid and Kygon?

Come on, gang, we have no time left to get it together. Check those team forums and use them... that's why the KoToC Forum Gods gave them to us.

800px-Flag_of_Scotland.svg.gif

Members: (8) +1 Sub

1-Fenris Xavier Shackleton
2-Radio Radio Radio
3-Grand Pheonyx of Fire
4-Charrosa Silva Mak
5-Kygon Shr00m Infraction
6-omar MADMAN goolie
7-Dark Cat
8-BlackRain

sub: Frigid
droped out: Ultimababe

The main list need to be updated. Add rookie, myslef, and gandolf...and who else?

Also, there are 10 people on our forum at the Kotoc website...

I still think we are 1 short unless Ultimababe is back...and we still need to know if Shack meant he was out of the wof for this weekend...or for good...

I think the only one close to that would be the Friday night slot...

ok this timeslot unless objections

23:00 Friday 13th April

Works for me.

Friday time...

Friday night for me also(11pm MA time right?) ...... must also mention the hunt on Wed., this was my first encounter with this mob for me & my equipment(& possibly skills) were not up to it!! ......If I'm on the hunting team then it would need to be argos/molisks for me(although the 'Leaders' may cause probs)

Rookie....

Friday night for me also(11pm MA time right?) ...... must also mention the hunt on Wed., this was my first encounter with this mob for me & my equipment(& possibly skills) were not up to it!! ......If I'm on the hunting team then it would need to be argos/molisks for me(although the 'Leaders' may cause probs)

Rookie....

dont worry, just a test hunt, lets chat in the forum tho...

Friday is okaydoaky

Friday is fine for me... Do you want me to confirm to Bartolo that he can be in the team or not?

Back