Team America! F$%K YAAA!!!

ZippO

Elite
Society
cB | Crimson Blades
Ford Zippo LincolnMercury
Hey guys my ingame name is Ford Zippo Lincoln Mercury!

Times Available: I am available pretty much available anytime on the weekends as long as i know ahead of time what is up. Since all the events in the World of Firepower should be on the weekends i don't think i will have any scheduling problems...

Equipment
:

Armor: Salamander(6a plated), Ghost(5b plated), Vigilante, Rascal(2a plated), Will have kobold by the time of the event...

Weapons: Ml45(dante), vat 100 me(beast), M71A2(a105), Tango(Shear x80), Adjusted Hero(a201), plenty of melee if needed...

Faps: EK2600 or fap-80

AVATAR: I guess i would consider myself mid skill level with 145 hp mostly in rifle, but the remainder spread out among many other skills... :bull:

About Me!:

I was born in Fairbanks Alaska, and i still live up here in the cold and snow :D

22 Years old, i work on a big military project near where i live.

I have played ingame over 4 years, i had an account created right before gold was launched but i never really got to play until a week or two after. I had to take a ton of breaks from the game with being in a rural area and having to move around with no high speed : )

Mostly i end up pking ingame with most of my time, but i try to hunt alot as well :D

Who is up next!?!? :D (i stole your format Dom sufc! MUahahaha)

Last edited:
Reactions: BRT
GO TEAM AMERICA! hey wasnt that a movie? lol i wish i could join...@ 97 hp i could make a good distraction but even that wouldnt last long :) gl to those representing the good ol' U S of A

:laugh: Ford Lincoln Mercury :laugh:

are you being recalled, breaking down, or just being laid off? LOLZ

seriously though, good luck getting a team together -- wish i had the funds / equip / time to join up :)

:laugh: Ford Lincoln Mercury :laugh:

are you being recalled, breaking down, or just being laid off? LOLZ

seriously though, good luck getting a team together -- wish i had the funds / equip / time to join up :)

actually i got that from that movie the postman ;P i dont even like fords! ;)

USSSSAAAAAAA!!!!!

hey guys, if i get on the teeam im 16 and compared to u Zippo im a noob lol (if ure midlevel)

USA east coast

depends on wat i got going on if i can do stuff, friday nights at like 10:00est on for a whole im good for time and weekend is scattered as well as weekdays.

James Jimmy Stryker

Mod merc, Mod Fap, Supremacy, Great Master Laser Dmg, 270+ health, and very patriotic/competitive :vampire:

I look forwarding to fighting alongside you for the Red, White, and Blue!

GO TEAM AMERICA! hey wasnt that a movie? lol i wish i could join...@ 97 hp i could make a good distraction but even that wouldnt last long :) gl to those representing the good ol' U S of A

Lol ya was a crazy movie by the same dudes who made south park : )

Welcome stryker! :beerchug:

I'm up for anything to defend 'ol Glory!

I'm in for killing anything that has lots of HP and pays really bad! :D I'm in the EST timezone and would be happy to join forces with you dudes. Plus I already know KCjeeper and can help try to keep that wildman inline!

Angel, ML35, DOA LM, 155 HP, 12 Pack of Beer, and an itchy trigger finger... :cool:

Octavius Joser Rex here for Ol' Glory.

Ghost + 2As. ep-40 + 104. ek2500 + 109hp.

I'll be slaughtering the n00b mobs of the bunch. :)

Team America will Win!

Heya Guys!
Loved that freaking movie, I was thinking we should make a few globals with that title :D..

I think first off, we need to pick a representative for our team (Leader) and meet over the weekend so we can talk more privatly and add each other to Fl...

Considering the fact that this forum is public, I wouldnt just go ahead and let others know of our skills, as they may see our strenghts and weakness but thats just me :D.

I propose Stryker as a leader, since he is a very experienced hunter and player, plus he seems to be the most skilled among the group, let me know what you guys think :).

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A Bit info about me...ingame name Lia Mikah Seeker

I live in Fl so I am eastern time, 22 years old, not originally from USA but Ive been here my entire life and I consider myself quite proud of being here :D

I started playing in Nov 05, so just over a year old newb. There can't be a real Firepower display without the use of actual Fire imo, so I wanted to know If I could use Pyrotropy in this tournament and if thats okay with everyone else.

My armor: a combination of F bear/boar (plated), Full Vigi and some gremlin, Small overview of my skills: Psyche 35+, working on 1k Pyro now and over 2k Psycho atm, I have access to gun weaponry as well as a range of Fs chips ( atm with a mod fs chip and usually I get 50, 60, 70 dam each time, no less than 40) So I would be one of the newb players in the team but I am a willing to die for my country if the time comes :silly2:

My schedule? Im available anytime on weekdays after 4pm and on weekends very flexible.

Reporting to Duty, awaits further orders :bull:

Last edited:
Heya Guys!
I think first off, we need to pick a representative for our team (Leader) and meet over the weekend so we can talk more privatly and add each other to Fl...

Considering the fact that this forum isnt public, I wouldnt just go ahead and let others know of our skills, as they may see our strenghts and weakness but thats just me :D.

I propose Stryker as a leader, since he is a very experienced hunter and player, plus he seems to be the most skilled among the group, let me know what you guys think :).

I'll second that. Stryker, it looks like you're getting volunteered unless you speak up in protest. :D

Currently I mostly hunt with mk1, ep 32, as-97, Jashonich AP, Vigi + 2A and fap 50. Everything subject to upgrade at any given global. ;)

Inspiring Laser with 120 health.

I'm available most hours on weekends (I skill until I drop). I am also on the East Coast. Due to work hours, I'm available during the week from 5 PM to about 10 PM EST. Fridays I may be up as late as 3 AM skilling.

I also agree with Mikah that getting together over the weekend would be a good idea. Anyone have a suggestion on time and place to meet?

Hugs,
Aliana

Heya Guys!
Loved that freaking movie, I was thinking we should make a few globals with that title :D..

Considering the fact that this forum is public, I wouldnt just go ahead and let others know of our skills, as they may see our strenghts and weakness but thats just me :D.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A Bit info about me...ingame name Lia Mikah Seeker

I live in Fl so I am eastern time, 22 years old, not originally from USA but Ive been here my entire life and I consider myself quite proud of being here :D

I started playing in Nov 05, so just over a year old newb. There can't be a real Firepower display without the use of actual Fire imo, so I wanted to know If I could use Pyrotropy in this tournament and if thats okay with everyone else.

My armor: a combination of F bear/boar (plated), Full Vigi and some gremlin, Small overview of my skills: Psyche 35+, working on 1k Pyro now and over 2k Psycho atm, I have access to gun weaponry as well as a range of Fs chips ( atm with a mod fs chip and usually I get 50, 60, 70 dam each time, no less than 40) So I would be one of the newb players in the team but I am a willing to die for my country if the time comes :silly2:

My schedule? Im available anytime on weekdays after 4pm and on weekends very flexible.

Reporting to Duty, awaits further orders :bull:

I agree on Stryker being our team captain : )))

I think if a team really wants to find out who we are and what are skills are they just need a scanner

I agree on Stryker being our team captain : )))

Cool, more votes on Stryker, I took the liberty to arrange names of players in team already

Stryker
Zippo
Aliana
KittyLee
Joser
DonnyD
Gryffon
Mikah
Heap
KCJeeper
Mal

If we can get these people confirmed who havent replied yet, would be nice so we can go from there. Also, it seems 8 are allowed on team and there can be substitutes, but I wonder if we can rotate players in the middle of each hunting session, that way we can make use of all players and create a balance.

And yes Zippo, they can use a scanner but there is also the option in the professions box I think, to hide professions. This would be useful on the 'battlefield' , i think attributes still show regardles though, Im not sure.

Last edited:
I noticed some names here that haven't signed up... as the team has been formed, they can add themselves on the main thread at any time, but sooner is better for me:)

Remember, 8 in the main team, 4 Substitutes.

Good Luck!

Hurrikane

Cool, more votes on Stryker, I took the liberty to arrange names of players in team already

Stryker
Zippo
Aliana
KittyLee
DonnyD
Gryffon
Mikah
Heap
KCJeeper
Mal

If we can get these people confirmed who havent replied yet, would be nice so we can go from there. Also, it seems 8 are allowed on team and there can be substitutes, but I wonder if we can rotate players in the middle of each hunting session, that way we can make use of all players and create a balance.

And yes Zippo, they can use a scanner but there is also the option in the professions box I think, to hide professions. This would be useful on the 'battlefield' , i think attributes still show regardles though, Im not sure.

The same team that starts the hunt must finish the hunt (and do the bit inbetween:)) This is to stop confusion and 50-strong teams:)

The line-up for each hunt is entirely up to you guys, but for fairness everyone should get the chance to go out for their country if they signed.

Thx for the responce Hurrikane :)

Anyone has any thoughts how this should be worked?

Thx for the responce Hurrikane :)

Anyone has any thoughts how this should be worked?

I think the place to start would be getting the meeting coordinated and getting Stryker to agree to be Captain. She hasn't posted yet, but I know KittyLee will be the fourth to agree with that decision so he seems to be a lock for it.

I can offer my apartment as a meeting place. It's just for storage, but it's a place. :) My apartment is Sakura Chikara Koufuku apt. 1H. I'm thinking of suggesting 4:00 PM tomorrow evening. I think that would make it Noon in Alaska (Is that right Zippo?). That would also allow us the opportunity to let the mob list and schedule for the first round to be posted later tonight and allow us to review it to come up with our various input. Once we have that information, I think it would be easier to come up with a plan of action and have a more productive meeting.

If anyone else has any suggestions, please tweak the plan. :)

Hugs,
Aliana

Edit: I know DonnyD, KittyLee and I are on TS. Are any of the rest of you set up with TS?

Last edited:
I dont have any problems with being a team captain, if the others dont, although theres not too much strategy involved yet.

I agree a meeting is neccessary. We should pick a MA time for either Saturday or Sunday, although I will be at CND for the better part of Sunday at the Champions League.

Whats a good MA time for everyone? Alianas place is fine by me.

Saturday im fine, I have no probs with Alianas place, im available anytime just let me know when exactly and Ill be there:)

I am not sure I will be able to participate as my schedule is up in the air but what I can do :) , with screen prints and public agreement in forum is to let someone borrow my angel and ml35 if needed. My hp is only at 118 so consider myself a noob too.

I dont have any problems with being a team captain, if the others dont, although theres not too much strategy involved yet.

I agree a meeting is neccessary. We should pick a MA time for either Saturday or Sunday, although I will be at CND for the better part of Sunday at the Champions League.

Whats a good MA time for everyone? Alianas place is fine by me.

Ok. Looks like you're Captain. :D

I suggested Saturday because I thought you would be busy Sunday. ;)

The 4 PM time I mentioned would be 21:00 MA time. Would that time fit into everyone's schedule?

Hugs,
Aliana

Whoever has not registered as Substitutes, please do so ASAP on the main thread...we will work teams internally under Strykers leadership but due to rules you must register in the main thread first...

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=55280

The deadline is today... so register soon please!

EDIT: Seems I cant attend the meeting I made previous plans and seems the excitement blurred my mind. I'll see what I can do...:(. I'll be busy all of saturday unfortunatly, Im available sunday and throughout the week, sorry guys....

Last edited:
Ok. Mikah won't be available at all on Saturday.

An alternative time could be 24:00 on Sunday night (Or would that be Monday morning?). That would give Stryker enough time to do the Champions League, the Duel in Space, if he so desires, and (guessing the second event is two hours) still leave an hour to catch a flight down. Anyone have any input?

Hugs,
Aliana

If the meet takes place on sunday I can def attend :).
24:00 ma time would be 7pm est time, right?
Or are you referring to 24:00 our time, that would be midnight then...

EDIT: Skam thx :D

Just saw Aliana's response below me, instead of spamming with another post, figured i'd edit this. Thanks Aliana :)

Last edited:
If the meet takes place on sunday I can def attend :).
24:00 ma time would be 7pm est time, right?
Or are you referring to 24:00 our time, that would be midnight then...

EDIT: Skam thx :D

Stryker requested we use MA time, so the 24:00 is MA time or 7 PM our time. :)

Hugs,
Aliana

so you said that would be 7 pm eastern? THat would be 4 pm alaska i think... I would definately be able to attend then, mark me down ;D

*Mysterious voices in your heads*

Your going doooooown..... dooooownn..... your dooooomed..... doooooomeeeed.....

*No more mysterious voices in your heads*

MA time, or eastern if everyone is on that, would be fine to avoid any mix ups with time differences.

Sunday also works better for me, I could catch a ride down following the event, and definately make a 0:00 MA/7:00 Eastern meet

Lets hear from some of the other participants and see if that timeframe works for them

*Mysterious voices in your heads*

Your going doooooown..... dooooownn..... your dooooomed..... doooooomeeeed.....

*No more mysterious voices in your heads*

You're absolutely right RidingDirty. We're going down! We're going down as the team that wins the first WoF!!! :tongue3:

Zippo, yes that's 7 pm Eastern Time, 24:00 MA time on Sunday. It looks like you go by Pacific time. I'll keep a note of that.

Hugs,
Aliana

Edit: Breakdown of team member's time zones:

1 - Mountain (Joser)
2 - Pacific (Zippo and Gryffon)
5 - Eastern (KittyLee, Stryker, DonnyD, Mikah and Aliana)

Last edited:
Back