TDO Beacon Mission - (REMAKE VIDEO)

MindStar9

Self-Requested Deactivation
MindStar9
This is what I did ... I split the other video I posted with both the TDO Beacon Mission and "PK Fun With Muksy" and made two separate videos ... this TDO Beacon Mission video has the original beginning footage that I had to remove in order to upload the other video to YouTube because it was too long. :rolleyes:

Here is the ... TDO Beacon Mission (full version) ...

ENJOY!!

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OPz14S-9Tr0[/YOUTUBE]

***​

Last edited:
Fun thing is, Spike critted on us with that launcher. Soooo rude :laugh: :D

Like I said before, had a great time. I'm looking forward to some more revenge on them bots. Mainly because I think that seg flipped the server switch and made us CTD. :silly2:

Cheers,
Rap

Fun thing is, Spike critted on us with that launcher. Soooo rude :laugh: :D

Like I said before, had a great time. I'm looking forward to some more revenge on them bots. Mainly because I think that seg flipped the server switch and made us CTD. :silly2:

Cheers,
Rap

I agree ... while we were warming up for the beacon mission, Spike was off warming up his launcher on you guys ... although, I think I got hit once with it during target practice before he took off. :eek: He got Muksy to do a nice aerial there with the one blast, but Muksy was a sweetheart and healed me while the rest of you took pot shots at me ... ya did a good job of not annihilating my purple ass completely. :laugh:

You could be right ... with regard to that Seg 04 was it? ... could very well have caused the CTD, but I think some treasure boxes had already been looted, so it could have been a lagged effect? ;) The unfortunate thing is ... that there's so much firepower going on, that the tagger rarely gets to bring the Boss back to the bridge so that I can get some close-up footage like I did with the Big Bulk ... but then, the Big Bulk was a little harder to take out for sure, AND ... that sucker moves FAST!!! :wise:

Hope to see you next time as well. ;)

Well done on the split :) Speaking of the server crash, reminded me of something else that was either buggy on that beacon or just a feature none of us had seen before..

We had killed the boss and got the all clear to go, and I was doing the boss floor alone, however, I ran into a big warrior that was still very much alive and kicking, and I died before clearing all the boxes (finished off for me by Muksy if I remember correctly?). Then the server crash and we all got to meet at the revive anyway :laugh:

We definately deserve a chance to do that one again, and this time we will take out all the guards before leaving me to it :scared:

Well done on the split :) Speaking of the server crash, reminded me of something else that was either buggy on that beacon or just a feature none of us had seen before..

We had killed the boss and got the all clear to go, and I was doing the boss floor alone, however, I ran into a big warrior that was still very much alive and kicking, and I died before clearing all the boxes (finished off for me by Muksy if I remember correctly?). Then the server crash and we all got to meet at the revive anyway :laugh:

We definately deserve a chance to do that one again, and this time we will take out all the guards before leaving me to it :scared:

Ahhh yes ... I remember you saying something about that warrior when we were all off to loot ... well, everyone else anyway, I was along to watch and film in case there were any globals. You make an interesting point though, because I had heard during another beacon mission, that once the Boss is killed, that it renders any leftover mobs harmless ... obviously this is not the case. I'm wondering if anyone has any information regarding this for sure.

I agree ... splitting the videos was the best thing to do. You guys and Muksy definitely deserved your own, and it allowed me to add the removed footage from the original, as well as include an "outtake" for some fun at the end. However, I don't know what the issue is now with the video quality, because I didn't do anything different this time than I did any other time ... except I was thinking that maybe FRAPS didn't do as well after this last update, and wondering if it's in fact the lag in that area that might have caused it, BUT ...

When everything is still ... and there's no movement, the video footage is quite clear, so I have NO clue what the deal is. :rolleyes: My version of FRAPS is a registered (paid) version, and I've never had issues with it before. I'll have to figure something out, because I want my videos to be clear. :smash:

I'll check out my resources! :wtg:

Hello All,

Thanks to TDO + friends for inviting me in the first place, it was fun to say the least. I had a blast on the mission + after, though it was unfortunate that the mission crashed :(.

Im not sure if i should actually complement this person :/ but Great video MS9.

MindStar9 said:
but in Muksy's defense, he and I have had a different kind of virtual relationship not meant for disclosure or discussion here

FYI its not different kind, its NO KIND WHATSOEVER !

Nevermind ...

Last edited:
Bumping ... as this is a remake, and because the video has a beginning and ending change from the original since I couldn't upload the whole thing to YouTube due to size. :D

I have always thought that number 7 goes really well with the colour green.

But it has to be a rather vibrant mid green.

Otherwise it does does not go as well.

I was thinking about agreeing with you but I have had second thoughts :D
I do believe wholeheartedly, that for the most part, all numbers go with all shades of purple.

I was thinking about agreeing with you but I have had second thoughts :D
I do believe wholeheartedly, that for the most part, all numbers go with all shades of purple.

HUH??? ... did I MISS something?

Not really Star, this is after all the Disturbed Ones :laugh:

Ahhh ... how could I have lost my way there, eh? Perfectly understandable then ... thanks Lee! ;)

*note to self never to question TDO behavior again*

Back