Squadra Italia

I think Paolo has a good point here. Hurrikane may you please comment on this? Is the variety bonus applicable to mobs which bring a different scoring, or not?

Thank you.

BB

1) Bump for we're waiting for Hurrikane's reply...
2) Bump for the team captain should read this (Yes, for me)
3) Bump for Squadra Italia!

P. :smoke:

Maybe we should send Hurrikane a PM ...

No prob darling, I will pk you next time too ;)

Funny thing was that among the various kills in pvp1 (I had the funniest task for sure:)) I also killed twice List, who in fact is a judge and not a competitor. Only on the third 'encounter' he managed to tell me why he was running around in pvp1.

Btw I also would like to excuse myself with all the peaceful players who unknowingly entered pvp1 the other night: I really didn't have time to check if you were or were not competing, I was just shooting at every green dot on my radar.

BB

Must... get...more....agility...

Infact, I thought about it, and went scouring throughout the rules...
The only rule reference I've found to the Variety Boost is in the Rules thread:

Referring particularly to the underlined part, since in that case Warriors 01-04 and Warriors 05+ were different lines in the list, I s'pose we could easily call them as "different type of mob", thus granting the variety boost.

Oh well, what do I know?! :p :scratch2:

Different Type of Mob means just that, not different Maturity. As you can also see it says the words "all four" to signify this is the maximum that can be got in any one hunt; if you took maturities into account you would have a maximum of five; in later stages even more.
So I hope that is clear now, the Type means Species/Model rather than Maturity/Generation.

I will though update the information to make it clearer.

Thanks,

Hurrikane

Hi team Italia!
A debate about the rule concerning the penalty for missing team elements at the end of the event is going on. I'll ask for one of you to speak their mind, as Hurrikane suggested a change from the %player penalty to a penalty of 3 pts per player missing.
Unfortunately the rule does not distinguish between real CTD due to broken connection or malicious ones (that is, seeing that he won't be back on team, the guy disconnects), and I understand it is hard to know which one of these actually happens. This is the real problem IMO.
My team (Portugal) had a problem with one of the players that was using wifi and lost connectivity (connection was constantly going up and down and finally, down for good) around the middle of the event. This meant a penalty of 33% on the result as we were only 3 in the team.
The end result for us will not be very different (% or -3), but IMHO this is an issue worth debating (as any team in game can see this happen to them), wether the changes are to be made for the next WoF or this one already.

Cheers,

Naifas

Hi team Italia!
A debate about the rule concerning the penalty for missing team elements at the end of the event is going on. I'll ask for one of you to speak their mind, as Hurrikane suggested a change from the %player penalty to a penalty of 3 pts per player missing.
Unfortunately the rule does not distinguish between real CTD due to broken connection or malicious ones (that is, seeing that he won't be back on team, the guy disconnects), and I understand it is hard to know which one of these actually happens. This is the real problem IMO.
My team (Portugal) had a problem with one of the players that was using wifi and lost connectivity (connection was constantly going up and down and finally, down for good) around the middle of the event. This meant a penalty of 33% on the result as we were only 3 in the team.
The end result for us will not be very different (% or -3), but IMHO this is an issue worth debating (as any team in game can see this happen to them), wether the changes are to be made for the next WoF or this one already.

Cheers,

Naifas

For me doesn't make very much the difference but we need keep in mind possible ways to "cheats", in the qualifying stage a member of our team went to CND to hunt neconu, doing this one member of the team lost 20-30 minutes of precious hunt in the travels to and from CND. Maybe in the stage 3 there will be another mob in the list well packed and nice to hunt at CND (snable female/male, caperon for example) some teams can use the 3 points olny of penality to get 3-4 globals on a mob read more points.:twocents:

Hello team Italy!

Sorry for the late response...
Team Belgium would like to play at Sunday 16.00 MA.
Will someone let me know if this is accepted, so we can notify Hurricane?

Nexia (team Belgium)

Everyone,
Something has come up, and I'm gonna be a bit late. I'll join a drone squad or something once I'm able to login. Sorry for the late notice...hopefully i'll be on about an hour into the hunt...

I'm not sure but I think that we won again :D

:yay: :yay: :wtg: :yay: :yay:

:banana: :tux:
GO
:yay: Squadra Italia :yay:
GO!!!
:wtg:

Hello Team Italy.

Your Opponents in Round 3 next weekend will be Germany.

Please confer and confirm with them and PM me your preferred Start Time from the following;

Saturday 31st March: 10:00

Saturday 31st March: 14:00

Saturday 31st March: 18:00

Sunday 1st April: 12:00

Sunday 1st April: 16:00

Sunday 1st April: 20:00

Don't think I need to tell you; this round really counts:)

Hurrikane

Everyone post your availability ASAP on the private forum....

And great job to everyone who particpated in Round 2....looks like Italy is a force to be reckoned with :wtg:

Hello Squadra Italia!

Team Germany prefers Saturday 18:00 for our match. Wich is 20:00 local time for both of us.

Please let me know if you can confirm this time slot.

Jamira
Captain of Team Germany

Hi this is a note to all teams, I apologise for it's impersonal nature but I gotta sleep soon and I want a smooth weekend's Judging:))

A Reminder;

All Teams are still under the Current Rules which forbid Subs from playing unless they have moved into the Main Team.

All members who wish to leave Teams to move up their Subs can re-apply should their team get through to Stage 3 after this next weekend.

All members who wish to leave Teams for any reason should post in the Hunt for your Country Thread or PM me.

The Team List is checked and printed out in the 24 Hours before each hunt. If your name isn't on it, you don't hunt.

Check it to see if you're on it (The 1st post in Hunt For Your Country) and sort out anything you need to before it needs to be printed.

This has been issued to combat any confusion over the new Rules that are on their way in Stage 3: some mistook this for Round 3.

Just incase it's still not clear...:)

..this is Round 3 of Stage 2.

Stage 3 is the one after this one.

I know most of you are totally clear on all this and I thank you for your adherence to an untried system; what we learn here only goes to make future WoFs better:) I just thought it a good idea to let as many people in on the Rules as possible.

Hurrikane

Nice, round 100points for Stage2 Round3!

:banana: :tux:
GO
:yay: Squadra Italia :yay:
GO!!!
:wtg:

P.S.: we and England with 116 are the only two teams that broke the 100points barrier! Yay! :beerchug:

swirl swirl swirl swirl swirl swirl swirl swirl

Big Gratz Italy! Extraordinary performance!

Can say this with a wide grin coz we were winners as well since we beated Austria ;)

Have fun!
Jamira

Thx Jamira for the great hunt. There was everything we needed and I'm still wondering why Venus from Shaolin brought in all those drones. Guess she confused what we were hunting for cause she also killed all the warriors around.

Thx again
Falk

A pity we lost the max match score record to England, anyway maybe we can log the max total score record for stage 2. Any info about the totals for Ireland and USA?

BB

Grats Italy. Your team did a very good job. I think no team ever did or will ever get 3 globals within 2 second again.:eek:

As for the drones:
I just didnt bother about them ;)
I was running around looking for Warriors onlys and so in fact i killed 2-3 drones maximal. It wasnt my intention to stress other hunters with the drone-train on my tail, but i couldnt avoid them looking for others targets since there was a lot of action going on..

Thx for the fun Spaghettis :)

Venus said:
As for the drones:
I was running around looking for Warriors onlys and so in fact i killed 2-3 drones maximal. It wasnt my intention to stress other hunters with the drone-train on my tail, but i couldnt avoid them looking for others targets since there was a lot of action going on..:)

And do you think we will believe you? I always say you're a bugger, now I have independent confirmation. ;)

Venus said:

Glad you made it too, Mangiacrauti. This will provide us with one more opportunity to beat you :) Always available to show you what Italians can achieve ...

BB

Glad you made it too, Mangiacrauti. This will provide us with one more opportunity to beat you :) Always available to show you what Italians can achieve ...

don't forget würstel ;)

Oki doki,

leatherpant over and out.

See you in 2 weeks:wtg:

A pity we lost the max match score record to England, anyway maybe we can log the max total score record for stage 2. Any info about the totals for Ireland and USA?

BB

Well done , great scoring match :wtg:
I think Ireland finished on 224 for stage 2 top scoring team ( unconfirmed) , USA only 177 ?
I see did interesting tactics last night with drones trains & scrambling over warriors were left ;)

Bring on stage 3 !

Grats Italy. Your team did a very good job. I think no team ever did or will ever get 3 globals within 2 second again.:eek:

As for the drones:
I was running around looking for Warriors onlys and so in fact i killed 2-3 drones maximal. It wasnt my intention to stress other hunters with the drone-train on my tail, but i couldnt avoid them looking for others targets since there was a lot of action going on..

I have to thx you Venus.
It has everyday something good to learn from a Shaolin.
And i did:D
See you

Everyone....our private site is down temporarily....my host moved servers and I guess he forgot to let me know....it will be back up shortly....

Hello Team Italy ,

Welcome to Stage 3.

As you can see from the updated Team List in Hunt For Your Country, there have been a few minor changes to the Rules, as mentioned before. This is a reminder of what those changes were and how things stand now, as well as the booking-request for your future matches, so read on:)

Teams:

Each member of your Team now has a number. No particular authority is given to the order; only Captains elected by the Team, or a majority vote within the Team, carries authority.

If Teams are not Full, new members will be given the remaining numbers up to 12.

If Teams are Full, members who leave can give "their" number to a new signing, or to another member of the team.

All of the above must be posted in Hunt for Your Country or PM'd to me, then appear on the updated Team List for it to be confirmed.

This will be primarily be an aid for checking in/checking out time in the busy chat before the hunt; 1,4,6 and 7 is a lot easier to type:)

New members can now be approved/rejected by majority vote (within the Team) and/or Captains decision. This is for many reasons, not least the possibility of ringers.

Matches:

Your First match is against Australia

Your Second match is against USA

Your Third match is against Germany

Time Slots for your first match:

(All Times MA Time!)

23:00 Friday 13th April

14:00 Saturday 14th April

22:00 Saturday 14th April

08:00 Sunday 15th April

There's less choice than before but there's less teams....

Please contact the Team you are against first to arrange a suitable time for your first hunt, and PM me with the confirmed time slot by Midnight Thursday.

The future two weekends will contain much the same time slots, feel free to arrange future matches and confirm them with me ahead of time, it will help with the planning.

Stage 3 Timetable:

Round 1: 13th/15th April

Round 2: 20th/22nd April

Round 3: 27th/28th April (No Sunday)

Well done again for getting this far, use these 3 hunts to put the best team possible together to win.... and best of luck to all of you:)

Hurrikane

Private site is back up and running. Had to fly to the UK and give my host a few good lashings :p

New times and schedule to be posted shortly. Please get over there ASAP and post your availability.

Back