Sakura Crafting Club - IV - w/Auktuma

MindStar9

Self-Requested Deactivation
MindStar9
The SCC met up once again ... and while the night was not filled with as many globals and hofs as the one before, we still had fun sharing time together while we crafted. :wtg:

Here is the attendance list ...

Adamas
michael mike malan
TOAST
MindStar9
Radiance Rad Luminosity
John Foma Kalun
HellHound ricky Slayer
Sir Odd Bunny
Naga
Zardoc Zar Masashita
Acoomba Naverith Rafael
Lawrence Fripples Fripplemeijer
Helder Alkarias Miguel
Phoebe Kiddoe Thrasher
ENKI NIKE ENKI
Travis Chance Morgan - (Mr OJ)
Mr Kearvek McKnight
Wild (RR1) Bill
Georgios Megalos Basilias
Stile Pit sl
Johnny Lucky Seven
Arutha Calin Surana
Our resident Aussie "Dog"
... AND ...
Special Appearance by None Other Than

Auktuma

We gave it our best ... and while we certainly experienced the golden swirlies, it really wasn't too much to write home about. However, we did have some wonderfully funny moments, like HellHound who said he was going in search of the Nun to get the "official" blessing, and Mr McKnight who was trying his hand at crafting the storage unit and wondering why it wasn't producing anything ... OR ... this little tidbit that is quite typical of the banter that occurs during our sessions ...

2-cp4.jpg

Adamas had his challenges ... however, he seemed to be the one who was globaling the most ... although, he was also heard saying that he had all his eggs in one basket, so he hoped it was going to be good ... but THEN ... later came back and admitted he had a second basket. :eek:

I give you the night's mood in pics ...

1-cp4.jpg

3-cp4.jpg

5-cp4_538465.jpg

6-cp4.jpg

7-cp4.jpg

And now for the surprise ... I was in PM with Auktuma for a while chatting about things we chat about, and said it would be cool if he could make a little visit to the Sakura Trade Center as a special guest, and maybe craft a little something to help light up the night.

They say timing is everything ... well, I wasn't sure Auktuma was going to be able to make it, so just kept on with the night, but I had a beacon marathon scheduled early for Saturday morning with my WoF Team Amethera group as a fun thing following our efforts in the WoF (which has since been postponed), and I needed to sign out soon. I was just about to do just that, when Auktuma came flying into the Sakura Trade Center. Color my purple ass excited, oKAY!!! :yay:

I ran over to properly great Auktuma ... and introduced him to the Sakura Crafting Club gang ...

8-cp4.jpg

After the greetings ... it was time to get busy, and Auktuma was going to give the ATH machine a whirl, but before that happened, he had a little something for us to do ...

11-cp4.jpg

As they say ... the rest is history, and I offer you this little video to not only show our fun with Auk, but to salute him, and say thank you for sharing time with us and topping off the evening in style ...

After the rumbling subsided ... there were many Gratz's and Congratulations, even from Moonie who was on Skype with me, and getting a narrative of our activities. Here are a few exchanges between the SCC and Auktuma ...

10-cp4.jpg

12-cp4.jpg

13-cp4.jpg

14-cp4.jpg

It was time for Auk to leave ... and while he lit up the night with many globals, and many consecutive gloabls, his uber is what capped it off for us. Thanks for your presence my dear friend, and we hope to see you again sometime when you're in the mood to hang out with the SCC ...

9-cp4.jpg

If anyone is interested ... during my time as a News Reporter for the EF Forum, I launched a series called "Wednesday's Who's Who" ... and Auktuma was our first EU personality profile that I showcased ... here is a link to that article ... Wednesday's Who's Who - Augis Auktuma Tumas ... it's worth the read, because he is quite the interesting person indeed, and perhaps not what you might expect ... there's even a couple of RL pictures of our dear Auk as well.

Thank you my dear SCC friends ... I truly enjoy the comraderie that we share, and the crazy moments that make getting together so worth it. I look forward to many more sessions, and many more stories to tell. :D

Hugs to you all ... :grouphug:

Last edited:
wow mindstar (and the rest ;) AND Auktuma :ahh: ) AWESOME story and video :) Really made me laugh! Also, purple aura is the best. You knew that? :D

wow mindstar (and the rest ;) AND Auktuma :ahh: ) AWESOME story and video :) Really made me laugh! Also, purple aura is the best. You knew that? :D

Thank you my dear ... we DO have some fun with the Sakura Crafting Club for sure, and you never know who we might have as a special guest ... but then, every time you show up, it's ALWAYS special, because we know that you're not only going to give us the "official" Lootius blessing, but you'll produce some of your own sparklies for us as well. :D

I've made a commitment ... that I will step up my game to not only create more fun times in EU, but also to present more picture/video storylines to showcase all the fun. I've also made a commitment to write more for the Entropia Gateway, as well as add more to my EF Blog, and even consider creating more events when I can fit it in. :silly2:

However ... after I get through the beacon marathon later, and through this day without having much sleep, I'm going to spend Sunday first finishing the "Capital Crafting Contest - II" video, and then work on the beacon marathon video. The CCC-II was one of the last events where I used a different method for recording video, and the process just takes me much longer to get through. My apologies to JohnCapital for the extreme delay in getting it done, but it's coming for sure.

Time to take a little break ... I'll be back for the beacon marathon and more filming later, but after that, I'm going to be unconscious until sometime Sunday morning my time. :laugh:

Catch up with you soon ... and we'll reschedule our WoF/TA beacon marathon as well. ;)

Ciao for now! :D

BTW ... michael mike malan created the "Sakura Crafting Club (SCC)" social group, so be sure to join up. :wtg:

Like to read your storys ;) somethimes makes me witsh I was a crafter :laugh:

Gl and I'll hope you guys find lootius soon :D
Timbo

Like to read your storys ;) somethimes makes me witsh I was a crafter :laugh:

Gl and I'll hope you guys find lootius soon :D
Timbo

Thanks Hon ... and hey, you could just come and try it one night to see what the result would be, right? ;) Can't hurt hanging around with a bunch of nutbars who take crafting to a new height, eh? :silly2: We DO have us some fun for sure! :wtg:

maybe in game, but usually it means person is low in morals :laugh:

maybe in game, but usually it means person is low in morals :laugh:

Obviously ... you haven't read much about the color purple, and I have seen no evidence of truth in what you have presented, other than it being a personal opinion.

Check this out! ... maybe it'll broaden your horizons a bit. :D

very nice post hon(rep)!!!very nice day guys with a lot of fun!!!i wasn't in the group to know this meeting :silly2::silly2:maybe i meet you all again..one day!!
very nice day guys with a lot of fun:D:D:D:D

Back