Please fix this bug - Songkra Corrosive dagger does not work with an extender

Let's say there are two players standing next to each other with a Songkra corrosive dagger, player A and player B. Player a and player b have full TT knives but player b has a p20 limited extender on it. They both get the same amount of swings even after player b has put the extender on the weapon, this knife has no ammo draw it's all from the TT on it. They both swing 1,046 swings and it cost the same amount for both of them to refill their knives but player b also has to pay a 20% decay on the extender. The entire cost of the extender is going to waste. If that were not true on this type of weapon player b would get additional swings. TY

Billy TheJackal

Why someone would use L p20 on unl weapon??
Like rly why? Ofc if the bug is there its need to be fixed but still WHY?!

let him stimulate the economy :p well he can buy UL P20 also hehe

Maybe because 1,046 swings suck so hard that he is willing to pay markup to get some 209 extra swings..?
Who knows...

Please post video so we can see.

Any dmg enhancers used? Reload speed? Did you both attack the same exact amount on every single mob?

There’s a lot of bugs in the game. But would definitely like proof as I’ve not seen this one and have been using p20 extenders since I started playing

Not to give away my secrets, but, I use the Songkra dagger for about 60% of any mob, it needs repair after about 13 minutes this way so I'd rather repair it after an amount of time closer to 20 min, but as of now, no time is added from the extender. With the extender on the item effic is about 66% compared to 61% without. I would happily pay 3 peds (MU on the extender) for using the extender for the 2 hours or so that it lasts, but as of now, any TT on the extender DOES NOT extend the usage of the Songkra dagger

Billy TheJackal

You guys are right as you joke, I DO want the extra 209 swings. I did the math and after that extra effic from having the extender on it returns from the cycle, if it worked (which it DOES NOT) I would profit paying the extender MU. Ur all welcome for the free secret tip :p

Back