Votes: 19 6.1%
  • #6: The-Onciest

Votes: 39 12.5%
  • #7: Sakuraqueen

Votes: 22 7.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Hey guys, I've been out at my girlfriends for the weekend. I was lurking a bit though before I left. I can't believe I have two of my designs up there! Everyone else worked so hard on their designs. Especially Raven Li's I really like hers, and SakuraQueen's. I'm going to think a little bit harder on who I should vote for. :cool:

Congratz to all the people who made it on the vote poll excluding myself! :yay::yay::yay:

Edit: Here are some edited HR t's for everyone who wants a better look.

(Sorry for Entropia Forums dumb down JPEG system)

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

Oneciest, you idiot! If you had only submitted one design, you'd most likely be winning :laugh:

Oneciest, you idiot! If you had only submitted one design, you'd most likely be winning :laugh:

Shh, I'm secretly acting positive.

:smash: KARMA! Karma Mandrake.

Karma.

Very nice designs here, would vote for all of them if i could and wear all of them as well :wtg:

But only one vote and had to go to Onciest #2 :D

#2 the onciest! Very creative work!

i think sakuraqueen's is good but the back of the t-shirt needs to be blank not that homo pic

mkdesign seems to have done something cool again, sad he hasn't gotten any more votes :(
Here's some for ya though!

Just got my new PC up and running myself, had to skip on this competition for now :)

WOOOOh this is Exciting :yay: DEEDEE pulls away then Onciest starts to gather up a come back.. wow cant wait to see who wins!!!

damm on holiday at the moment did not expect mine to make it...

ace...:yay:

will be back on friday good luck too all that made it into the top 7... :D

Absolutely #2 Right here. It shows great design and great concept in art. Obviously he put a lot of work into getting it right, and having other people like it as much as he does. Outstanding skills, and great balance.

I definitely want to see a lot more from The Onciest.

<33 -Robrob.:D

Absolutely #2 Right here. It shows great design and great concept in art. Obviously he put a lot of work into getting it right, and having other people like it as much as he does. Outstanding skills, and great balance.

I definitely want to see a lot more from The Onciest.

<33 -Robrob.:D

o_O *shakes*

My girlfriend just posted on EF! :yay: I've been trying to get her into EU for months now. xD Soon I shall prevail!

*Continues to listen to Motorhead - Ace of Spades*

Edit: Because of her I'm in the lead now!

4 of them i would wear !

was hard to chose, because 2 of em are very very nice.

me choose #2 , because of colors and size/fit

#1 looked wearable... but i don't like wearing ads :/
#2 got the vote because you have to look at it... and then LOOK at it to see it ;)

i would buy #2 if it came in XXL!:yay:

ty...i'm homo...:laugh::laugh:

:laugh:

Again nice designs. I didn't spend much time at all (literally). So I didn't submit something thinking I'd win anyway :) I've done t-shirt designs before for large quantities and there are limitations to the t-shirt making process. Curious to know what process Entropia Outfitters will use. Screen Printing? Digital/Photo heat transfer? Especially since some images may not be print ready and each determines the cost of the actual shirt as well.

mkdesign seems to have done something cool again, sad he hasn't gotten any more votes :(
,-)

Thought it was cool to create a hyper-conceptualist-StickMan-with-PElogo-head on a plain innocent white shirt (okay, sort of.. lol)

homeless stickman buying home @TP

off-topic: I'm starting to stock on ink :D I want some shirts

Last edited:
hard to decide, there are good styles in the final, but my vote is for #6 :)

#2 got the vote because you have to look at it... and then LOOK at it to see it ;)

It will :)

This is proving to be quite a battle. I like!!!

Haha.. why is #1 more of an ad than #2?
Entropia Universe vs Entropia Outfitters.. :laugh:

Personally I prefer having my favourite game name on the chest, over a clothing company. That is why you don't see me in clothes with NYPD, Dolce Gabbana, Levi's or whatever printed in big letters on them. But that is just me.. :eek:

It’s really hard to choose the best one T-shirt design. Everyone looks cool and all should win IMO :). I added a vote to Sakuraqueen’s design however.

I would definately wear both of those that Onciest designed :wtg:

Haha.. why is #1 more of an ad than #2?
Entropia Universe vs Entropia Outfitters.. :laugh:

Personally I prefer having my favourite game name on the chest, over a clothing company. That is why you don't see me in clothes with NYPD, Dolce Gabbana, Levi's or whatever printed in big letters on them. But that is just me.. :eek:

Yes, but in the end we can always change what it says? Right? Maybe it is against the rules. I sure hope not because thats the beauty of image processing! Hey obviously would need the PSD or PNG of the actual image you put on the shirt. So the final results could pretty much very well vary.

I would definately wear both of those that Onciest designed :wtg:

If either #2 or #6 don't win... I will try to make it available through Cafe Press somehow?? I don't know what exactly it is... but maybe I should try?

And thanks for the support everybody!

Yes, but in the end we can always change what it says? Right? Maybe it is against the rules. I sure hope not because thats the beauty of image processing! Hey obviously would need the PSD or PNG of the actual image you put on the shirt. So the final results could pretty much very well vary.

You're right, any changes can be made, if need be.
I guess it is up to the EO-guys to decide the details for the final design.

If either #2 or #6 don't win... I will try to make it available through Cafe Press somehow?? I don't know what exactly it is... but maybe I should try?

I would try spreadshirt :) That is a very good way to make t shirts, better quality than cafepress :)
Frankenberry-NBK Legion

This is how it will work:
5. Entropia Outfitters will display the 1st Place digital image at E for All convention Oct. 3-5, 2008

Just read this. :eek::eek:

I... don't even know what to say? E for All? This is big...

Wow... may I win this please?

05 Sep 2008 Entropia Support:
Hello,
Without a special agreement with Mindark PE AB you may NOT use any copyright protected material for commercial purposes.

Kind regards,
Entropia Support

Funny shit :) I would guess cyporight protected materials ARE:

- screenshots
- ingame graphics
- logotypes (both EU/PE/MA)

I asked MA if it's ok if I use any of their graphics in this contest :)

Status
Back