note event nov 15 23,00 cet 13081/15532

Now we're waiting for more clues, and of course where the hell The Yellow Portal is...?! :)

Is the color yellow associated with China somehow? ... or am I way off base here? Just something that passed through my own colorful thinking. ;)

Is the color yellow associated with China somehow? ... or am I way off base here? Just something that passed through my own colorful thinking. ;)

I had that thought to, but i just let that idea fly out from my head...lol

Crone posted good points, But Pepper says different stars.

David_svg.JPG

David star

Pentagram_green_svg.JPG

Pentagram

ok, ok, Crone knows by now :) A star of david isn't a pentagram.

Crone wondered why he mixes two triangles with a pentagram since penta means 5, but now he knows.

star of david is still two triangles.

So, have any of you been to the apartment yet?

Couldn't find much there, but there is a video screen looping 3 videos.
Not sure if they are of any use, or just an advertisement for the tv show.

Also, there are five empty picture frames opposite the screen.

-

Pepper, I can't find it right now, but having seen it last night I noticed that the points you used on your pentagram map didn't all correspond to the actual points of the event. The feff camp spot is much further north than you had it, for example. I can't recall off-hand what the others were, but if you think this is a relevant lead then you might want to look it again.

Pepper, I can't find it right now, but having seen it last night I noticed that the points you used on your pentagram map didn't all correspond to the actual points of the event. The feff camp spot is much further north than you had it, for example. I can't recall off-hand what the others were, but if you think this is a relevant lead then you might want to look it again.

The Feff camp coords were 103-181 ... that's where we ran Adrijanna, which is N of Tethy's.

Crone didn't see Peppers map anywhere?

For those who have not found them..

http://www.scribd.com/doc/104652/A-Brief-Abstract-of-the-Symbolic-Representation-of-the-Universe

http://64.233.167.104/search?q=cach...APHA+ANDISPI+POTHNIR&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=4&gl=us

http://www.geocities.com/alex_sumner/scientiae.htm

http://64.233.167.104/search?q=cach...APHA+ANDISPI+POTHNIR&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=7&gl=us

7 small "devices" is mentioned in regards to Plate I. As well as a Pentagram and the "angels of the Seven Circles of Heaven" on Plate II. Also, are we sure that the PARADAN was not actually PARAOAN? PARAOAN would link to Plate III. I dont have time right now to delve further but someone should be able to pick up where I left off. Again, this could be worthless and I have no clue about the "_7_P" and others references. But its a start.

Edit: Just for the sake of arguement I will mention the Four Great Watch-towers as my guess that this has something to do with it. See Plate III.

Last edited:
Also, are we sure that the PARADAN was not actually PARAOAN?

Some of the other Aethyr names used in the various conversations have been found to have slightly different spellings on many Enochian websites. Whether this is due to typing errors by the transcribers here at EF, errors by the script writers or a deliberate clue to part of the puzzle is hard to say.

For the time being, it is probably safe to assume the reference is intended as the Aethyr Paraoan.

speaking of statue... not sure if anyone took screenie of the symbols on the bottom of it...

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

are they familiar to anyone? :eek:

It seems like the event is moving towards the logical or whatever conclusion, as the ABC says they are gone. So I assume after the statue is activated somehow the gates open up and we finally get to see what all the fuss is about.

It seems like the event is moving towards the logical or whatever conclusion, as the ABC says they are gone. So I assume after the statue is activated somehow the gates open up and we finally get to see what all the fuss is about.

I believe there are 4 spawn points for Kerberos, and each one has been the scene of a meeting with ABC. As there are no more Kerberos spots, I would agree that we are nearly finished here.

I used these coords:

9376 15550 (25th oct.)

18119 10326 (31st Okt)

6140 9802 (10th Nov)

13081 15532. (15th Nov)

((From the Conspirare homepage)

Double checked it, and it seems to be roughly correct to me.

Please provide some coords that might be wrong.

Last edited:
Well there's the statue at 6594 13985, There's supposed to be a village at 5745 14085 and the orb is at uhm... Where was it located again?

OK, this is getting confusing. There's all kind of threads about the subject. Shouldn't we try to keep things organised, maybe line things up?

Well there's the statue at 6594 13985, There's supposed to be a village at 5745 14085 and the orb is at uhm... Where was it located again?

Indeed there are, but I only used the actual original meeting places - and I didn't implement the second meeting of the last note event, since I didn't know of it at the time
And the map was just made roughly, to show that if it indeed is a pentagram, it's not symmetrical in either case.

But I've been known to be wrong (on rare occasions ;))

Please provide alternative maps :yay:

i haw bin looking at the treads, and sits with these rites, towers, and stuff, it all seems very confusing, and with no logic to way things are as the are.
:scratch2:
The pentagram, may be used on amathera in stead of Eudoria. Sins it is not really fitting to the cords from the note event so fare.

ABC speaks of a lady in stone. Is that the bird statue. Or is statue of her standing somewhere else ?

Apparently 7 items are to be collected, /looted, then used to open the gate, at the black orb/ ore at the statue. The tower in the desert may finely be used to something.

I a previous tread I got a theory that gurun dsl camp, which was added at the same time as Nus Lull, and Anok sellim. Might play a role. it got a hint to a 3. Continent.

So we now awaits for ether new notes. Or item drop, to see were this event is turning.

i haw bin looking at the treads, and sits with these rites, towers, and stuff, it all seems very confusing, and with no logic to way things are as the are.
:scratch2:
The pentagram, may be used on amathera in stead of Eudoria. Sins it is not really fitting to the cords from the note event so fare.

ABC speaks of a lady in stone. Is that the bird statue. Or is statue of her standing somewhere else ?

Apparently 7 items are to be collected, /looted, then used to open the gate, at the black orb/ ore at the statue. The tower in the desert may finely be used to something.

I a previous tread I got a theory that gurun dsl camp, which was added at the same time as Nus Lull, and Anok sellim. Might play a role. it got a hint to a 3. Continent.

So we now awaits for ether new notes. Or item drop, to see were this event is turning.

Interesting, I will go there and check.

Just South of Cape Corinth is a newly discovered camp. Gurun Dal camp is a small outpost on the edge of the sea with 4 terminals and an interesting description. It reads, "It is said Scandinavian descendants from old Earth sailed north from Gurun Dal to the third continent on calypso. We still await word from the new land."

I still think Nus Lull is interesting to, where there more places added at the same time?

I believe there are 4 spawn points for Kerberos, and each one has been the scene of a meeting with ABC. As there are no more Kerberos spots, I would agree that we are nearly finished here.

Has there been a meeting with ABC by the Kerberos that are in Spider valley north of Orthos (just east of disappearing statue) ?

Those signs on the planks, stare and so on can be found at these 3 new outpost, and as well on planks/buckets in the now abandon umbrinoid camps and the old abandon ones. :D

These signs could be read as PALM 2002 ore 9673 ore if 96=96 L=50 and M=1000 if we use the notation that all miner numbers is subtracted from larger ones to the right. we got 854 and 2002. This spot may have nothing to due at all with the note event. but in anny case I’m taking a trip to amathera to take a look. :scratch2:

and as i thought nothing there :rolleyes:

Last edited:
I used these coords:

9376 15550 (25th oct.)

18119 10326 (31st Okt)

6140 9802 (10th Nov)

13081 15532. (15th Nov)

and I guess this one here is reversed as well
- > 15550, 9376 (25th oct.)

I used these coords:

9376 15550 (25th oct.)

18119 10326 (31st Okt)

6140 9802 (10th Nov)

13081 15532. (15th Nov)

The co-ordinates of interest are:
  • 15550, 9376 (25th Oct) - First meeting at the Umbranoid Camp between Jason Centre and Twin Peaks.
  • 10326, 18119 (31st Oct) - Second meeting at Feffoid Camp west of Atlas Island.
  • 6140, 9802 (10th Nov) - Third meeting at Nus Lull.
  • 13081, 15532 (15th Nov) - Fourth meeting at Anok Sellims.
  • 6600, 14000 (15th Nov) - Fourth meeting part 2 - Mystery Statue
  • 23100, 17340 - Orb location (no meeting has been held here though)

Here is the resulting pentagram using the 5 meeting locations:

And here is how it looks when you join the points up west to east. If you include the orb location in the line, then it crosses very close to the desert tower.

If anyone else wants to play around with this to make their own shapes, here is a map with just the points marked on:

Last edited:
Back