Newest Entropia Shirt Finally ready for Pre-Orders

kpward

Elite
Society
Entropia Outfitters
Darri Darri Ar
The time has finally come for Pre-Orders of The Onciest Winning Shirt Design from the Design the Next Entropia Shirt Contest. :yay:

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

Entropia Outfitters is very Excited to offer Pre-Orders either on EntropiaOutfitters.com or in our new Shop in Twin Mall; 3rd floor, #12 S.

Now you can Pre-Order from the Web or with PED!!

The price on the Web does not include shipping, the price in the Shop does!! Further instructions about how to purchase RL items with PED will be in the Shop as well.

This Pre-Order opportunity is open NOW until December 8th to allow time to Print and Ship prior to CES convention in early January.

Congrats again to The Onciest!! His design is Awesome and this is YOUR opportunity to Pre-Order the new Shirt Design that the Community voted on. I hope this will encourage The Onciest to continue to contribute Fantastic EU artwork to us all!!

Sweet!!!

I am going to have to have one of these!!!

I always love his artwork too

jewels

;>

Is there anything printed on the back??

Looks good Darri :D

Really Excited about these shirts. Cant wait for you all to see them!

Good luck with the sales! :yay:

Will be visiting the shop soon :D

Are we leagally allowed to print MA logos ?

Are we leagally allowed to print MA logos ?

Great Question! YES, Entropia Outfitters is allowed to put any MA/EU logos, images, or likenesses on any type of product and sell. We attained this permission thru a licensing agreement directly with MA.

...and don't tell anyone but MA purchases their Entropia Ambassador Tshirts for the conventions from me now. :D

Have an Awesome weekend everyone!!
darri

The Onciest's Tshirt Design is available both on EntropiaOutfitters.com and in our shop in Twin Mall; 3rd floor, #12 S.

:xwink:

darri

Good to know thx !!!

Thanks a lot for this wonderful opportunity darri. For everybody I'll keep doing what ever it is I like doing. Right, I'm off to school guys!

Thanks

Oncy -

Thanks a lot for this wonderful opportunity darri. For everybody I'll keep doing what ever it is I like doing. Right, I'm off to school guys!

Thanks

Oncy -

No need to thank me, your design won. It is Great!! :cool:

darri
:xmas:

Pre-Orders are picking up! Get The Onciest's Awesome Design by December 8th.

:yay:

darri

Nice xd

nice new clothing m8:yay:

...don't forget to Pre-Order! ;)

This accepting Pre-Orders this weekend. :yay:

Pre-Orders end Tomorrow (December 8th).... :)

Last Day for the Pre-Orders!!! Get'em while their Hot!! :yay:

Thank you so much everyone that Pre-Ordered The Onciest Entropia Tshirt design. :)

They will be available later this month and you each will be notified when yours will be shipped.

Pre-Orders are now closed. We will make this design available again. :cool:

darri:

Wanna say how many t-shirts you have pre-orders for? :)

Wanna say how many t-shirts you have pre-orders for? :)

Hi DeeDee,

We did quite well actually... even tho I was hoping for a matching "100" to the voting results. We were happy with the results and would love to extend similar opportunities to others that have great designs like The Onciest's and yours.

Speaking of your bot design, that would be awesome for a "Bot Invasion" theme. :D

darri

Hi DeeDee,

We did quite well actually... even tho I was hoping for a matching "100" to the voting results. We were happy with the results and would love to extend similar opportunities to others that have great designs like The Onciest's and yours.

Speaking of your bot design, that would be awesome for a "Bot Invasion" theme. :D

darri

Nice to hear it has been going well. :)

I was thinking the same.. You could adjust the design a bit, for instance just ad a tag line: - Bot Invasion 2008 - :)

crud . . . missed it!!

missed the pre-order . . . but Christmas shopping got the best of me way too early

I will keep the screenie of it and be happy "pout"

lol

Very glad you got a good pre-order for it . . . seems I need to budget again for "peripheral" items from EU

;>

picture.php

Back