New note (11-13-07)

cant see the pic :O

i know sorry, some dificultie posting link of image

Why cant you just save to it to entropia forum gallery ? and link it .. . .

Done sorry it was the first time i have done this

Full tt note?
Interesting.
Maybe this is coming to a conclusion?

There were 2 notes discovered this morning in the global chat too...must be another one hanging around somewhere?

t

Its full because i repair it, dont know if i should have done it but i did

Let the Hate Mail Start, Don't Really Care...

This is very very old

First the EGG...

Then the Moster mobs in the volcano north of Enchlata (SP)

Then the Notes..

Then the new mobs that look like some mob I don't remember the name but is bad and the new mob is easy

Then the Big Black Ball Floating...

Now another note...

This is very very old...the loot sucks, the mining sucks....

HUMMMMM

"Let's give the mob some 'story' about something happening..they will forget we are taking more profit and lowening their return" (Drunk dude with an axe, blond hair, and thinking about buying a boat to visit England with, with his AXE) I LOVE IT! MAKE IT HAPPEN....

The problem is that the old fat drunk dude takes the heads off of to many of his 'crew' and the story gets a bit, just a bit 'SCREWED UP'.

So, where are we? Is there a story or just a bunch of a "Blond Fat Guys Ideas About How To Run a Business?"

Hummmm I'll not say what I think, but it's not number 1

DS....(again, this is getting very very old...) we are not 5th graders, after all they don't have credit cards...at least I hope they don't????

Its full because i repair it, dont know if i should have done it but i did

Haha ...never thought of that, but I would have repaired one too just to see if anything happened.

Nice of you post it here by the way, +rep for community spirit :)

We can all go stand somewhere in the middle of nowhere chanting nonsense again soon hopefully:laugh:

t

Thank you Timmmers, i hope that this notes are useful for something.

its a 14x14 but seems not to decode here. I know, I had to turn it first, but gives still errors.

Anyone got a link to a decoder that actually works..? The ones I've got seems to either have been closed or can't handle the images.

By the way... is there an easy way to make a better, readable, matix image from the notes?

Anyone got a link to a decoder that actually works..? The ones I've got seems to either have been closed or can't handle the images.

By the way... is there an easy way to make a better, readable, matix image from the notes?

might seem silly, but I do manually paint them in XLS and then copy to paint.

might seem silly, but I do manually paint them in XLS and then copy to paint.

Not as silly as my procedure, i assure you :laugh: Thx.
But if there are any better ways, please let me know.
And i still need a good decoder.

(found a code on a lamppost on my way home from work, like to know what it says)

i'm using kaywa reader on my cellphone
and xls :laugh:

great, my reader doesn't recognize it. Seems it is not coded as Reed Solomon but Semacode

i got this from the ad screen

noterunde3.jpg

i decoded it to the following numbers

52 53 52 64 52 55 52 55 52 62

=1219141417

and what is that ? :scratch2:

Another note...

My disciple Lilli Bee found one today sometime around 00:15 MA time I think.
She thought she had hit a global and was then kinda pissed when all she saw was some items with low value. She looked into the auction to see about selling it and could not see a way to do so, then started to try and TT it. But, she then asked me about it and I stopped her.

First, who is buying these and for how much? (She really needs the peds guys... I have the screen capture she took and her peds read zero.)

She has an idea that someone may want this thing since she considers it no use to her. She smudged the image on the screen capture so you can see she got a note but not see the details.

Any ideas or help for her? :scratch2:

Thanks
James Walker Williams
Guardians of Valhalla

so we have so far

15 Nov 2007
23.00 CET
@ 13081

the last coord is missing

She has an idea that someone may want this thing since she considers it no use to her. She smudged the image on the screen capture so you can see she got a note but not see the details.

Any ideas or help for her? :scratch2:

Thanks
James Walker Williams
Guardians of Valhalla

atm it seems that notes are only msg's for the community with no added value. Some of the notes got sold, but this was before the use of them was known. Try a price check

Well, and I'm rather sure that notes that are not made public will appear on the ad screen

Last edited:
so we have so far

15 Nov 2007
23.00 CET
@ 13081

the last coord is missing

I guess the last number will be 6228

6228 13081 will place us close to the abandoned Umbra camp near the spaceship.
ABC seem to like Umbra camps.

I guess the last number will be 6228

6228 13081 will place us close to the abandoned Umbra camp near the spaceship.
ABC seem to like Umbra camps.

should we bet on this ;)

I know the umbranoid village you mean but thats at 6228 12858, as the first note event was 200m away from the camp its a possible.

A few closer ones are 'Anok Sellims' at 13081, 15568 and also 'Fort Troy' 13081, 4000 if you work it from the Western side of the buildings and finally just south of Fort Fury at 11044, 13081

Last edited:
I know the umbranoid village you mean but thats at 6228 12858, as the first note event was 200m away from the camp its a possible.

A few closer ones are 'Anok Sellims' at 13081, 15568 and also 'Fort Troy' 13081, 4000 if you work it from the Western side of the buildings and finally just south of Fort Fury at 11044, 13081

There are Kerberos near Anok Sellims, just as there have been Kerberos near all 3 of the previous locations, so I'll put my money on that being the place.

I still suspect the note holders will get something in exchange for their community communications role. So if I had one I wouldn't sell it. But I wouldn't pay much to buy one either. All this talk of some gateway or whatever the note may just be a ticket to a new continent or planet. Imagine being the first few avi's to mine/hunt or explore a whole new world before anyone else.

Back