My 18th Birthday - Let's Get Drunk

endermigne

Elite
Society
The White Dots
ender endermigne migne
Today is my avatar's 18th birthday!!! To commemorate that event you may all go to Fort Troy and grab a beer at the bar (the barkeeper is informed). I guess we're all of legal age (or at least close enough) so it should be fine.

Note: the sewer pipe of the bar seems to be clogged (I don't want to know what happened there). Anyway, as there seems to be a "don't pee on the ground"-rule in the fort (who knew that?!), please either go North East or South West and leave your private stuff there.

BTW, I don't know who of you missed the surprise party, but they had a Boorum Male and Boorum Female strip for everyone. That wouldn't have been necessary. I mean really. You missed nothing and also please don't do this to anyone. I know they meant well, but no.

Also thank you MindArk: after logging in and running like 10 metres I found 10 Papplon. I guess that's my gift :) Thanks (that is a true story, BTW)

Feel free to share your anecdotes about your 18th birthday in the game :)

Happy Birthday

Ough...
I can't remember anymore. Who are you? And speak louder! Where is my rheumatism cat fur blanket? My back aches, too! Did I have my pills for dinner? Have you seen my glasses? Stop tipping at your forehead. This makes me nervous! I need to tell you something, greenhorn. I remember the great Potato War of eighteen-umphteen like yesterday. We ran up the hill and faced the pure evil of VU10. I need to pee again. Decisions. Do you know, life is full of decisions. Let it go or call for the blonde nurse again? I can't get up. Let it go. Ahh...!
Happiness is like peeing your pants. Everybody can see it, but only you can feel the warmth.

Happy birthday, endermigne's avatar!

Happy Bithday!!!

On a sidenote i remember the mmo Everquest you could get drunk. Your screen would distort a little and when running you would weave back and forth, and other people could see you weaving, lol. GOOD TIMES

Happy Birthday and GZ! 🥳🥳🥳

Not many can exist such long time! 😁

Soon your avatar will realise just how mortal they are after all! 🤔

Time to take it easy champ! 😅

Happy birthday! :birthday::beerchug:

So now you can finally have your driving license in-game? Ohhh wait... 🛩️

old avas should be rewarded something , could be useless, bit just a lill recognition.
gz btw

mine turned 17 this month :)

Welcome to the 18+ club! I hope you had a great day :birthday: :shots:

:acid:

Last edited:
Today is my avatar's 18th birthday!!! To commemorate that event you may all go to Fort Troy and grab a beer at the bar (the barkeeper is informed). I guess we're all of legal age (or at least close enough) so it should be fine.

Note: the sewer pipe of the bar seems to be clogged (I don't want to know what happened there). Anyway, as there seems to be a "don't pee on the ground"-rule in the fort (who knew that?!), please either go North East or South West and leave your private stuff there.

BTW, I don't know who of you missed the surprise party, but they had a Boorum Male and Boorum Female strip for everyone. That wouldn't have been necessary. I mean really. You missed nothing and also please don't do this to anyone. I know they meant well, but no.

Also thank you MindArk: after logging in and running like 10 metres I found 10 Papplon. I guess that's my gift :) Thanks (that is a true story, BTW)

Aww sorry I missed this. I think I'm 20 about today ish... would need to search it out but it was some time around about 20th of April 2004

Happy belated avi bday!
I am sorry I missed the party, but with all the boorum stripping, maybe I'm glad I wasn't able to make it,

I highly recommend your next party be on Next Island, so you can grab a drink from their bartender. It actually makes your avatar drunk. Or, actually it's like a bad acid trip, but I do recommend giving it a try (once is enough).
Cheers!

Gratz! The wealth of knowledge you must have about EU having played it for 18 years!

Back