MS9's Beacon Marathon - (VIDEO)

A VERY good vid as always my dear. :thumbup: Captured the fun and excitement we all experienced.

Funny thing was, we were having so much fun that it didn't really feel (to me) like 4 whole beacons had gone by. Was a great hoot. Everyone was just wonderful to work with. :)

Still can't believe how god damn fast that Big Bulk was. :jawdrop:

And that's the thing ... I wanted to capture the fun and excitement of this adventure in a different way. You guys just couldn't have been more brilliant and smooth in how you approached this mission. I have to agree, that it didn't seem like a 4-beacon mission to me either, because it went so fast, but I think that's a testament to how organized we were as well. Also, your efficiency as the "Beacon Boss" in coordinating the assignment levels for looting worked incredibly well, not to mention being in my ear on Skype and relaying any messages to the rest of the crew. :D

AND ... oh ya, I'm with ya on the Big Bulk thingy ... I don't think ANY of us could believe how fast that thing was coming at us, but everyone stood rock steady and took care of business like pros. My head was spinning, and my pulse racing because I was in such a state of adrenaline from the intensity of it, and even think I was holding my breath for a minute there ... but you and I and Moonie being on Skype just added another dimension to the experience that made it pop. :laugh:

Thanks again ... for being a special part of this adventure, and for helping to make it fun ... which was the full intended purpose of this marathon, and to not take it so seriously, but to take care of business while also exhibiting our humorous sides. ;)

Hugs to the whole crew! :grouphug:

Back