LBML

Manitou

Young
Angry Manitou Terrier
Do use the "Little Big Mining Log"?
Some years ago I used it, but as I remember, it was difficult to get set up, and it delivered inconsistant reports - sometimes it didn't log claims, sometimes the log seemed not to accurately report my results. But I did use it, and I could see how valuable it would be. Maybe I was just doing it wrong. That was 10 or so years ago.

Now, I'm playing again and I see their website is still up and it seems curent, (unlike several websites about EU that I used consult often and are just broken links now or simply outdated - therefore, useless) so I think I'm going to give it another try.

What are your experiences with the tool? Anybody have any suggestions or advice?

Great tool, makes mining more brain dead then it already is. Nice to track your stuff if you don't know how either.

Not using it anymore, I do not see the point of it.
I trust my own info in excell a lot more and that is not only date and depth but more usefull things and analyses

Last edited:
I use it pretty regularly and help with troubleshooting over at the LBML discord listed on the website.

Back when you tried it sounds like it was very early versions after it was first released. Ido has been working through that time improving the image recognition and getting it working again after the UI update.

It’s good for logging resource types across areas of the map and seeing where rough boundaries are. It also helps in preventing drop overlaps or seeing what areas you haven’t covered yet. For most LBML works just fine, especially after following the directions on the website for graphics settings to check.

After recent update it works flawlessly for me. Helps me in some tracking.

Ty all for your input. Because this could be a good tool.

Back