I WAS HACKED

leakael

Young
Fortunately I entered on time and they couldn't trade my orders but they sent all my loot to TT, between just when it happened and live support helped me (TY ATHENEA), I managed to change my password in time but if it had taken 5 more minutes another story would be counting.
Be careful, this could be an attack. We are already 3 people, what happens to the other 2. Unfortunately, I didn't have my luck and they did empty their accounts.

Last edited:
2FA works 95% of the time other times it just logs me in anyway without it
Maybe you should contact Mindark about this? I have never managed to login to my account without the 2fa. Even many years ago swiping the gold card each time.
Be safer than sorry with your account and notify Mindark it lets you in without 2fa occasionally?

I’ve never had this happen
Fortunately I entered on time and they couldn't trade my orders but they sent all my loot to TT, between just when it happened and live support helped me (and ATHENEA), I managed to change my password in time but if it had taken 5 more minutes another story would be counting.
Be careful, this could be an attack. We are already 3 people, what happens to the other 2. Unfortunately, I didn't have my luck and they did empty their accounts.
use 2FA. You aren’t new around here.

Fortunately I entered on time and they couldn't trade my orders but they sent all my loot to TT, between just when it happened and live support helped me (and ATHENEA), I managed to change my password in time but if it had taken 5 more minutes another story would be counting.
Did you and other 2 used same email and passwords as on Entropialife.com?
This site was under attack some time ago and possibly db got stolen.
Did you and 2 others used 2FA?

or you were just drunk the other 5% times and forgot you used it :D

My email address and password related to it was leaked 2 times: when this forum was hacked and when entropialife was hacked, lucky I never use same password on 2 places, change my password often etc. Basic things everyone should practice and never be lazy about

Back