HUNT for your COUNTRY

leeeeeetttts get ready

Be ready to rumble :)

Skalman Gives out a helping hand to spend some ammo to the loot pool for a good reason.

As thay say Leeettss get it on !!!! :yay: :yay: :yay:

Skalman Gives out a helping hand to spend some ammo to the loot pool for a good reason.

as Lykke would say, bring the popcorn :D

The new mobs are an improvement, but I was really looking forward to longu/ambu/trox/trax; mobs that can be found in decent sized numbers in various places throughout our universe. Hunting endangered species is very hard when 4-6 teams are competing at the same time :(

OI!

Less "wah! wah!"...more "pew! pew!"...:laugh: ;)

See ya'll out there!

Go, Scotland!

Hunting endangered species is very hard when 4-6 teams are competing at the same time :(

This is true; scoring globals on the same teams if they are all hunting packed herds is no picnic either, that's why until the Teams get down to 6 and 3 for the Semi-Final and Final, some of the Mobs will be a little thinner on the ground.

As I see it, Teams have several choices in this Stage: Hit the familiar Argonauts or Molisks in any of their favourite spots to do so, hoping to bulk up on lower scores, or seek out Itumatrox with a vengeance, or crash the Temple; even a dizzying combination of all three. Remember, as we've seen; if you're scoring Sweet MA then the other team probably is too:)

Again, good luck to all. Bet everyone wants a score of 100+ to take home now:D

Hurrikane

Hurrikane,

I like to inform you that our #10. Buster Westy Westmoreland is leaving the Australia team and will be replaced by Trekktor SilentKnight ExoKnight.
I also sent a PM last night.

This could be a probs.

MA said:
Server Park Maintenance11 Apr 2007

Disruptions may be experienced while server park maintenance is carried out on:

2007.04.13 00:00 until 2007.04.13 02:00 UTC

and

2007.04.17 00:00 until 2007.04.17 02:00 UTC

yeah, lets bring it on ... and you're also welcome to change team from Sweden to Eudoria and fill up out private team-loot-pool ... we have a spare spot left and I'm sure your @ss would fit in fine ... :yay:

Team Scotland

Coming in off the bench for Team Scotland

Bartolo, SRHQ

Signing up for Team Eudoria:

Simon Wolf Grey

Hurrikane, Lighterthief is leaving the England squad and Trinity Dusk Trinity will replace him please.

WFT? talk about crap times

how come the times for next weekend are so bad?

talking as someone who actually has a life its hard enuf for me to to fit time for WoF with the old times these are totaly not cool.

I suspect I have to resign from wof totally as these times are a complete fucking joke and I cannot be expected to fit into such restrictive times :(

Last edited:
As much as I like the event and Hurrikane for arranging it, we shouldn't really be displacing so many people because H is going on holiday :/

As much as I like the event and Hurrikane for arranging it, we shouldn't really be displacing so many people because H is going on holiday :/

if that is the reason then I'd rather have a couple of weeks off than put up with these times.

We have a choice of 6 times....yes, 6, to fight this weekend..... then as the teams get smaller the amount of times also decrease, that was always the case..... Whilst i understand that we all have IRL things to do (including our organiser), i think we also sometimes forget the amount of work that has gone into creating this amazing event and the organisation involved.

I also believe we are all entitled to our opnions, i just think that sometimes we need to look at both sides.

Times won't suit everyone but they were always going to be on a weekend and the times were always going to decrease as the competition got smaller. Some teams have time zones and i have seen nothing but an accomodating attitude to this.

I, for one, am working this weekend, but thats where the team comes in.... we choose the best time to suit the team, not to suit me, we all have a variety of people to send out.

you can't please all of the people all of the time..... but you can please most of them, i'm pleased, i'm having a great time taking part in this event and from what i can gather, so are the majority.

Part of the issue is that up until now the time slots have been pretty consistent from week to week.

We knew the number of slots available would decrease as fewer and fewer teams were still in the competition, but the complete re-arranging of scheduled times for the final week of Stage 3 is really unexpected.

Many people, myself included, had arranged family plans and such as needed to accommodate the previous schedules and now all that needs to be re-vamped since the available slots for next week are no longer what they were last week.

How many of you are willing and able to be up and ready for battle at 3:00AM in the morning? Yet sadly enough, for some of us, that is exactly what will have to happen, because with two teams in two areas, you still have to agree on one mutual time slot.

how come the times for next weekend are so bad?

talking as someone who actually has a life its hard enuf for me to to fit time for WoF with the old times these are totaly not cool.

I suspect I have to resign from wof totally as these times are a complete fucking joke and I cannot be expected to fit into such restrictive times :(

Ummm, well then please post the times you like to play and the whole WOF can revolve around you :laugh:

Come on....teams such as USA and OZ have managed to get together to play with effort on thier behalf but you are finding it impossible with the times listed???? Get a grip!!! Besides, im sure thats the reason the teams are bigger than just 4, perhaps its so if people like yourself find it impossible to attend then others can step in :banghead:

:twocents:

Ummm, well then please post the times you like to play and the whole WOF can revolve around you :laugh:

Come on....teams such as USA and OZ have managed to get together to play with effort on thier behalf but you are finding it impossible with the times listed???? Get a grip!!! Besides, im sure thats the reason the teams are bigger than just 4, perhaps its so if people like yourself find it impossible to attend then others can step in :banghead:

:twocents:

Are you on a team? What happens when 8 of your 12 people can't make most of the time slots that are available and when a couple of those can, some of the other 4 can't?

Can your team successfully compete with only 4 people and no one running support?

The issue is very simply that people scheduled time to be available and now, with little notice, the schedule for week 3 of this stage is completely changed.

Are you on a team? What happens when 8 of your 12 people can't make most of the time slots that are available and when a couple of those can, some of the other 4 can't?

Can your team successfully compete with only 4 people and no one running support?

The issue is very simply that people scheduled time to be available and now, with little notice, the schedule for week 3 of this stage is completely changed.

Yes I am on a team....thanks for asking.

If Scotland cant field a team with the options of Friday night, Saturday early hours/midday/afternoon/night or Sunday morning then the problem isnt the times....its the people. And yes you can get 4 people to play - I bet you that!

Want to bet?

:cowboy:

oh come on!! he have change the friday time a little and the sunday time only and put more times on saturday instead which makes it prolly more easy for all the countries to find a suitable time.

its just silly to be so angry about it!

Hurrikane has created something fantastic to this game and put a lot of hes own time to let us have tons of fun.
He has tried to find suitable times for us.. so if he has to do a time schedule that most suit him more coz hes going on holiday he can go on and do that.. he deserves it hundreds of times!

Team Sweden has no complains at all about the times!

:yay: WoF :yay:

oh come on!! he have change the friday time a little and the sunday time only and put more times on saturday instead which makes it prolly more easy for all the countries to find a suitable time.

Hurrikane has created something fantastic to this game and put a lot of hes own time to let us have tons of fun.
He has tried to find suitable times for us.. so if he has to do a time schedule that most suit him more coz hes going on holiday he can go on and do that.. he deserves it hundreds of times!

Well said :)

Don't get me wrong, I'm not at all angry about it and I will certainly make myself available for nearly any slot our team decides to take. I'm simply indicating that I can understand why some people would be frustrated about the changes.

Perhaps other people should try to look at things from more than their own limited perspectives now and then. :)

Don't get me wrong, I'm not at all angry about it and I will certainly make myself available for nearly any slot our team decides to take. I'm simply indicating that I can understand why some people would be frustrated about the changes.

Perhaps other people should try to look at things from more than their own limited perspectives now and then. :)

well, basicly there is only one time that has change much and thats the sunday slot. And there are two parties thats gonna come up with a time that suits both so I can not understand how someone can be so frustrated of over the change of sunday slot. How can that person be so sure the match will be on that time?

but I most say that Kygons behavior was unacceptable. If we hade to pay a fee to be in the event I would have some understanding of frustration but hurrikane has made this free for all of us... sure, you have spent peds hunting in the event but you would prolly used them for hunting anyway

Last edited:
but I most say that Kygons behavior was unacceptable. If we hade to pay a fee to be in the event I would have some understanding of frustration but hurrikane has made this free for all of us... sure, you have spent peds hunting in the event but you would prolly used them for hunting anyway

Well....the event may not have a "fee", but it can cost quite a bit. This type of hunting is NOT the same kind of peds we would normally spend on hunting. "ECO be damned!" is the battlecry. Even running support, I can rack-up several days worth of decay in three hours...

Ahmmm, surely thats the same for everybody....and as a guide the times are very good for Scotland.

Sorry but we all play the same rules and live by them. Pissing and whining is very below par...oh well you cant make it Kygon then ... bye bye :trout:

Stop complaining please! We have had this issue: Only three members of the team were availible ... okay, we went out with three hunters. Not to speak about supporters! Whats your foolish problem?

Ahmmm, surely thats the same for everybody....and as a guide the times are very good for Scotland.

Oh? How do you know? Do you know the schedules and RL commitments of my teammates? Hurr is changing the usual times so obviously RL events do have bearing here.

My teams have made changes and sacrifices to compete and they have done a fantastic job. Kygon's frustration is that this weekend is the LAST hunt for us if we do not do well. We want to advance...he wants to be there. We *need* him there! You have to see things from his perspective..or you won't get the problem.

Now, I will say that in the past other teams have been given "non-standard" timeslots to hunt, and I hope we can get that same consideration if need-be...

I think this is all a question of perspective, and I'll stop and wait for some input, and hopefully options, from Hurr.

Last edited:
Back