EntropiaCoins merged into EntropiaOutfitters

Sorry for the delay... i am trying to get the Coins into our Shop in Twin so they can be available for PED as well.

:D
...not enough hours in the day. ;)

darri
:xmas:

Sorry for the delay... i am trying to get the Coins into our Shop in Twin so they can be available for PED as well.

:D
...not enough hours in the day. ;)

darri

oh, how cool!!!

I can't wait to see them!!!

;>

So true, we definitely need more hours...maybe we could petition congress?

nah, that wont work either.

Hey, jjjjjjjjjjjjjjjeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwweeeeeeeeeellllllllllllllllsssssssssss

mojo
www.entropiacoins.com

So true, we definitely need more hours...maybe we could petition congress?

nah, that wont work either.

Hey, jjjjjjjjjjjjjjjeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwweeeeeeeeeellllllllllllllllsssssssssss

mojo
www.entropiacoins.com

Ok, now there are 2 EntropiaCoins available in Twin Shop for Purchase with PED!!
:yay:

Hopefully, we will have a new lootable Coin soon to continue the Collection. :cool:

darri

The coins look GREAT in your shop! Great work.

Ah, yes, the ole' weekend BUMP

what the hey..how bout a Monday Bump for giggles

Great to see ppl still talking about the coins.

Here's to a "Coiny" Xmas!! :wtg:

darri

there has been some really good buzz about the coins lately...a lot are asking me in-game when the new lootable coins are coming out and what are they going to be of.....

We shall see.

mojo

there has been some really good buzz about the coins lately...a lot are asking me in-game when the new lootable coins are coming out and what are they going to be of.....

We shall see.

mojo

Very Cool!! Maybe an Evic Coin is next!!! I want one... ;)

darri

hmmmm. i dunno which will be next but i am sure MA has great plans for the coins

bump bump...a good after the holidays bump

bump bump...a good after the holidays bump

Cool, Mojo... thx. Hopefully MA will see this bump and start working on more Coin Events!!!
:yay:

darri

I'm hoping that someoen starts crafting Replicas of in game items, or characters/avatars. I would love to make a 3d figure of my avatar, or get a small replica of the Blue Print book of choice. Maybe a small Figurine of a Berycled. Any chance you might add stuff like this to your inventory?

I'm hoping that someoen starts crafting Replicas of in game items, or characters/avatars. I would love to make a 3d figure of my avatar, or get a small replica of the Blue Print book of choice. Maybe a small Figurine of a Berycled. Any chance you might add stuff like this to your inventory?

That is great Feedback, Jaas. We have found a few figurine manufacturers but they were looking for something different than we were.... the search continues but this seems to be a recurring request.

It will happen! :cool:

darri

CES, here we come! :D

Will be great to meet many new Entropians!

darri
:eureka:

bump for the KP man! go bro.

...Bringing the Coins to CES!! They are mucher nicer to see and feel in-person.

GL to all traveling to Vegas the next couple days!

darri
:eureka:

Any news?

Is there any news on when there will be more lootable coins? I seem to have been in a cave somewhere when all of this coin stuff was going on. Sure would like to loot one.

Ive been getting this question a lot lately. I'm not sure when but I believe MA will let some more coins into the game, for sure.

Mojo

Ive been getting this question a lot lately. I'm not sure when but I believe MA will let some more coins into the game, for sure.

Mojo

That would be cool... maybe a Big Bulk coin!! ;)

darri

....maybe a new Furor coin?!?!?!??!! That would be cool... :cool:

darri

...maybe a "Shelly" coin... maybe not. ;)

:scratch2:

....Coins anyone? ;)

maybe a kp coin or a darri coin??

we'll see i guess...it would be cool tho

....ready for some more coins. wonder which will be next.... ? :scratch2:

darri

Back