Entropia Universe 18.2 Release Notes

Bertha Bot

Entropia News Fetcher
New Features

• Auto-Construction
Auto-Construction is a new feature accessible via a dedicated tab in the Construction Window. It allows players to initiate extended construction sessions without the need to stay at the terminal or remain online. When the session is started, any required ingredients are stored in the construction service, and the player can freely go off to engage in any other activity they wish or even go to other planets to start Auto-Construction sessions there. Players can run one Auto-Construction session per planet.

When an Auto-Construction session finishes, players will be notified through the Message Center to let them know their items are available to be retrieved. To retrieve these items and any Skill progress earned during the session, players can visit any Construction Terminal on the planet where the session was performed.

Important:
- Auto-Construction Sessions do not provide mission progress
- You cannot perform Auto-Construction and regular Construction simultaneously on the same planet

• PBR for Garments
Support for Physically Based Rendering (PBR) has been added to Avatar-equipped items such as Armors and Garments to improve visuals.

• Sit and Lie down
Reimplemented Sit and Lie down emotes. They can be accessed through ‘Actions’ under ‘Control’.

Fixes
  • Fixed an issue where the Pet Status didn’t display correctly in certain areas

MindArk and the Planet Partners strive to ensure a smooth and problem-free Version Update. Nevertheless, even after extensive testing some issues may arise after release. Such issues are often addressed via mini-patches directly after a release and in subsequent patches. If you feel that the possibility of encountering minor issues or bugs directly after a Version Update affects your gameplay to an extent that Entropia Universe is not enjoyable, please wait until the mini-patches have been released and any last minute issues have been resolved.

Originally Posted Here

Last edited by a moderator:
interesting... one run per planet - and skills can be redeemed afterwards in one go?
Ok... what bugs I wonder ... and I wonder what maximum number of clicks?
edit - plus, can we cancel runs at any time if we want to?
I think I will be using this feature - raised eyebrows from me :p

Last edited:
Now it's posssible to double your PED cycle! 😁

Still better then just hanging around! 👍

Lets see what this does to economy and MU:s

I consider this as quality of life upgrade, in that sense job well done MA! 👏

Nice move! 😃

Now it's posssible to double your PED cycle! 😁

Still better then just hanging around! 👍

Lets see what this does to economy and MU:s

I consider this as quality of life upgrade, in that sense job well done MA! 👏
you can have autocraft running simultaneously on all planets plus hunting/mining - thats far more then doubling ped cycle if one wants to max it out

index.php

I am too stupid to understand how it works.
I starteded 1000 clicsk of EP1 Auro-Con for the test. Now no buttons are active, I can’t stop it, I can’t start ordinary craft either. It is written "Construction..." But 0/1000 clicks are still shown.
Apparently we need instructions for mentally retarded people.

M
I am too stupid to understand how it works.
I starteded 1000 clicsk of EP1 Auro-Con for the test. Now no buttons are active, I can’t stop it, I can’t start ordinary craft either. It is written "Construction..." But 0/1000 clicks are still shown.
Apparently we need instructions for mentally retarded people.
MA style of implementing stuff. It just not work for me too. Same message. GJ MINDARK :D

I wonder what maximum number of clicks?

Maximum is 9999 clicks.

edit - plus, can we cancel runs at any time if we want to?

Once at least one crafting attempt has been made, you are able to cancel it at any time by visiting any construction terminal on the same planet.

Does auto construction work?

It has been temporarily disabled. More information coming in a support news announcement soon.

Do you have to be logged in? Or will autocraft continue if you log out?

Rgds
Ace

Maximum is 9999 clicks.

Once at least one crafting attempt has been made, you are able to cancel it at any time by visiting any construction terminal on the same planet.

It has been temporarily disabled. More information coming in a support news announcement soon.
Well play mindark, I was able to start crafting and now my unl bp is gone. I checked on item page and its not there. You are the best !

Rgds
Ace
Auto-Construction is a new feature accessible via a dedicated tab in the Construction Window. It allows players to initiate extended construction sessions without the need to stay at the terminal or remain online.

no need to stay online to craft

Wrong, they are under Actions > Control

Correct, thank you for catching that. Release notes have been updated.

Rgds
Ace

As mentioned in the notes, you do not have to be online for Auto-Construction to work.

Well play mindark, I was able to start crafting and now my unl bp is gone. I checked on item page and its not there. You are the best !

If you go to a Construction Terminal and open "Auto-Con", you should be able to press the retrieve button to get your blueprint back. Otherwise, please file a support case for further assistance.

Support news regarding auto-con:

The same. The session was interrupted automatically after ~15 minutes. During this time, 0 of 1000 clicks were completed. And there is no way to return the locked blueprint. It disappeared.

Really nice update... EU will be more like a single player game ...
And gz to all crafters.... people can now hunt and craft at same time - a lot of lose customers

GREAT JOB...

how does skill increase work with auto-construction? regular or changes there? :)

The same. The session was interrupted automatically after ~15 minutes. During this time, 0 of 1000 clicks were completed. And there is no way to return the locked blueprint. It disappeared.

We are looking into it.

Anyone else with the same issue and unable to retrieve it, please send a support case with details.

Really nice update... EU will be more like a single player game ...
And gz to all crafters.... people can now hunt and craft at same time - a lot of lose customers

GREAT JOB...

Well when i created the Enhancer Mafia thread thats what Mindark wanted to do > to give more people the opportunity to craft and with this change there should be even less enhancers demand

We are looking into it.
Anyone else with the same issue and unable to retrieve it, please send a support case with details.

Update: support tells me that any stuck items should now have been returned to the carried inventory of the owner.

Back