Entropia Outfitters: Tshirts and Hoodies are nice but what else?

What other products should Entropia Outfitters offer?

• White Tshirt: Same Design

Votes: 24 38.1%
  • Any color Tshirt: New Design

Votes: 27 42.9%
  • Long Sleeve Black shirt: Same Design

Votes: 28 44.4%
  • Long Sleeve White shirt: New Design

Votes: 21 33.3%
  • Women's Style fitted Black shirt: Same Design

Votes: 19 30.2%
  • Women's Style fitter shirt any color: New Design

Votes: 21 33.3%
  • Beverage Mugs

• Bottle Openers

• Other: Specify in your response

Votes: 17 27.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

kpward

Elite
Society
Entropia Outfitters
Darri Darri Ar
Hi all, :cool:

Just like the Poll says: What else would you like www.EntropiaOutfitters.com to offer besides the current design on Tshirts, hoodies, and hats?

For those that respond "Other": specify more details in the thread.

I will be adding 2-4 new items in May so this is where you all can tell me what is most desired. So this Poll will remain active for 1 week only.

thanks a ton for the feedback. I will notify you all of the results in this thread and in the May edition of the Entropia Outfitters newsletter.

darri

I Want An Oj Pyjama! :d

Other...Tote bags...like a canvas back with handles to carry things in.

A baseball type cap with the logo on it.

Glasses with the logo etched on it.

Socks with the logo on it.

Tennis shoes with the logo on them.

of course along with everything else on the list...:)

I'd wear the shirts and hats without a second thought.

Wow! Great ideas...

keep 'em coming.

darri

i love all!!!nice ideas!!:D:D

Bottle openers definately :D, I want! Anything will be cool though :).

Wow cool i never knew about this as soon as i got some cash im buying a hoodie!

btw socks would be cool :) entropia belt buckle maybe ?

Took a quick glance at the site, well done. :) I'm sure any items available or you decide to add would be popular. Any chance of customizable items? What I was thinking specifically was avatar or society names on items. Surely there are other possibilities as well. What do you think?

Took a quick glance at the site, well done. :) I'm sure any items available or you decide to add would be popular. Any chance of customizable items? What I was thinking specifically was avatar or society names on items. Surely there are other possibilities as well. What do you think?

Yep I like this idea!! :D

Would you take EFD's as payment? ;)

..you know those little squeezy stress ball things?? ;)

...I think the SOC shirts/apparel would be great, and pretty accessible. The quantity would have to be reasonable but I really like that idea especially with the popularity of meeting other Entropians in the real world.

that is probably doable with most any product that I am or will be offering.
SOC reps PM me if that is something you all would like to do.

darri

Entropia beer...fantastic money-making venture...just tell everyone you are waiting on the delivery :D

...and an Entropia wallet...that would be really funny :yay:

Good stuff...if I ever get a credit card I might buy a t-shirt.

Entropia Beer is a fantastic idea.... however, I will need an entirely different type of license to sell it! ;)

:wtg:

darri

p.s. www.EntropiaOutfitters.com takes Paypal, but i understand what you mean about the credit card. :D

actualy anything is good, there are tons of materials you can brand. ofc, the poll will give you the most wanted tthings to brand in the first stage, although from what i've seen will be a tough choice:)

anyways, i myself wanted to buy a shirt but unfortunately the simple logo didn't satisfy me. i think there should be more variance in the entropia type pictures imprented on stuff.. i know this could be done, because a socmate of mine wanted to print some stuff a ehile ago on jackets and the support told him to contact the marketing dept for further promo materials (ofc, keeping the text with legals and intelectual property in place).

i would reckon maybe you could brand with some of the past images that were in the login screens back in time, epic battles(got a wallpaper home with a fight scene between a cornacauda and a pack of berys, can't seem to find it now in the forum , but it's here), beatiful points of interest all over calypso, etc...

moreover, i think that a great success will have (if implemented) images like the ones showed in the demotivational thread here on the forum . i sure would ask the owner a few questions about it:) and it sure can cheer u up in the morning while u drink your coffee from a mug that sais "community: where we all grow old waiting for support" ->copyrighted ReadBird ;)

as i said, the sky is the limit (well, and maybe MA's legal dept:lolup:) !

...jackets...

Hmmmm...who has the rights to reproduce in-game styles?

Ambulimax would be nice if they switched back to the original texture, and the there's a few others that'd probably trickle out of a shop too.

...and Hurrikane gives away WoF jackets every year...does he want rl ones too?

I used to run a cafepress shop years back with entropia-inspired apparel (no trademarked stuff tho) and had society subsections for those who wanted soc stuff uploaded there. :) I gave it up, however. (Its still out there but I dont keep it updated)
I think such a shop today probably is more likely to do well then back then as there seem to be a trend to do IRL meetings now, conventions etc!

Today I work at a PR agency and we also sell PR accessories to companies and sports teams (and individuals ofc) etc. It seems what sells the most is the regular black hoodies, black t-shirts and babydolls for girls. Other then clothing, coffeemugs are a very popular item. I imagine mousepads could do well aswell.

It would also be cool if you contacted Neverdie and maybe got permission to sell his CL-deck via your site.

Personally I would recommend that you remove the "EntropiaOutfitters.com" on the back of the hoodies/shirts tho. (at least here at our pr agency we never print out agency's name unless we also sponsor them)

A couple of questions:
How do you print on the clothing?
Do you do this manually IRL or do you order from elsewhere (ala cafepress) ?

Best of luck to you and your business,
- Skam :)

Skam and Flaushat... awesome feedback and Skam i may send you a PM to pick your brain.

Voting is going well, keep it coming everyone.

darri

Skam and Flaushat... awesome feedback and Skam i may send you a PM to pick your brain.

You're welcome to, just make sure its not a lobotomy :)

what about a bristlehog bottle opener?

And a clock that we can set to entropia time

• shot glasses with logo

• thongs (for the ladies)

• ash trays for the smokers

oh man I'm on a roll :laugh:

Last edited:
Isnt it forbidden to use a trademarked logo?

Isnt it forbidden to use a trademarked logo?

Even though this is not an official Mindark approved website the owner (Darri) has been given permission by MA to use our promotional material available to sell items through his website.
His business plan was accepted and approved and I wish him all the luck in his new business venture.

David

:)

Message to short...

I would like something very cheap there. Something that you use every day. So a bottle opener would be great. But don't make it to expensive ;)

Also it would be great to see something more special on the clothing. Just the logo of eu is fine but just looks a little bit to simple.

A shirt with your avatar's name and pic on it would be cool :)

Poll is going well, everyone.

Keep voting... I am excited to offer more products.:yay:

darri

How about a smallish, good quality rucksack?

25-35l in size, stiffened back, reasonably padded shoulder straps, one main compartment, a magazine sized pocket on the front with pen loops and a keyring.

Small and light enough to take anywhere and big enough to fit a reasonable amount of junk in for a day.

Oddly enough, that's almost exactly like the one I have which is currently falling to pieces ;)

I really like the society apparel idea i def going to talk to my members and see how many i can get that would be interested :)

I want Entropia Condoms ;)

...interesting suggestion, Cycokick. :eek:

i will probably keep the products to PG tho. ;)

darri

...bump while the servers are down.

darri

Back