Centurion and Storm Coats Available!

BIG UPS:beerchug: to you mate.

While people will criticize and try to say their 'so called' point of view, it's you who's trying different ideas and products and working hard at getting things happen... don't give up....

.... remember... it took Mr Honda 5 years, when everyone around him snubbed his ideas... but he did it at the end....

RESPECT! ;)

BIG UPS:beerchug: to you mate.

While people will criticize and try to say their 'so called' point of view, it's you who's trying different ideas and products and working hard at getting things happen... don't give up....

.... remember... it took Mr Honda 5 years, when everyone around him snubbed his ideas... but he did it at the end....

RESPECT! ;)

Thanks, Mate!! All feedback is appreciated but yours brightened my afternoon! :yup:

darri

...it's a new week and a new bump. ;)

...it's a new week and a new bump. ;)

I'll give you a bump.

I believe this is an amazing idea and it won't hurt to try! Keep up the good work.

~ CSI

I'll give you a bump.

I believe this is an amazing idea and it won't hurt to try! Keep up the good work.

~ CSI

Thx CSI... i appreciate your kind words! :wtg:

darri

I'd like to place an order... can you make me a functional replica of my Cold-Ir? While you are at it... perhaps you can find a way to make it a little more economical to shoot things with than the in-game version?

One a serious note, I like your initiative to put something like this together and I hope you have a great run with it. I will look forward to seeing what other items become available over time.

Personally, I don't consider myself "geek" enough to wear one of these and I avoid the conventions like the plague (again, I'm not that much of a geek), but I can certainly see that there will be a fair number of people who will be all over these things.

Good work. Make sure you let me know when I can expect shipment on my Cold-Ir.

I'd like to place an order... can you make me a functional replica of my Cold-Ir? While you are at it... perhaps you can find a way to make it a little more economical to shoot things with than the in-game version?

One a serious note, I like your initiative to put something like this together and I hope you have a great run with it. I will look forward to seeing what other items become available over time.

Personally, I don't consider myself "geek" enough to wear one of these and I avoid the conventions like the plague (again, I'm not that much of a geek), but I can certainly see that there will be a fair number of people who will be all over these things.

Good work. Make sure you let me know when I can expect shipment on my Cold-Ir.

Thx for your comments... Cold-Ir may be a tall order atm but we have some great items coming soon.
:cool:

darri

...weekend bump. ;)

LOL, fair points dollar.

The coats are fun to wear to events, conventions, and RL meetups.

Hugo Boss is a nice brand but it is not yet available in-game... these coats are replicas from in-game. That was the intension.... and with any luck the Cry2 implementation will give us 1000% more detail so we can make more and greater replicas of many other in-game items.

Actually your Halloween costume comment is a good idea... ;)

Are those fair answers?

darri

Well fair play to u guys,bit of fun and cool idea, hope its working out for you :)

Friday nite bump on the West Coast... :cool:

.....bumpers. ;)

Post WoF weekend #1. :D

Go Team USA!!

coats, coats, coats

;)

...why are Mondays always like this? :rolleyes:

;)

i'm astonished at the price of these, i mean they don't look THAAT good. If you're basing these prices on the ingame coats, well the difference is that you have the comfort of knowing you can actually sell it off at auction ingame at a later date. There are no ingame auctions in Real Life and i dont think this has much of an appeal to people around the world, specially at that price =p

i'm astonished at the price of these, i mean they don't look THAAT good. If you're basing these prices on the ingame coats, well the difference is that you have the comfort of knowing you can actually sell it off at auction ingame at a later date. There are no ingame auctions in Real Life and i dont think this has much of an appeal to people around the world, specially at that price =p

Thank you for the feedback. :)

We are getting bids from multiple vendors to bring the cost per single coat down but no huge change will happen until we can mass-produce them outside of the US... as most of you already know. ;)

darri

...weekend almost over. WoF was Great yesterday.

GZ to all Teams for doing so well. :yay:

...week just beginning... ;)

ah (jill) in cent coat

10080-jilly-cent-coat2.jpg

10079-jilly-cent-coat.jpg

thought i would post these here, finally got it off my phone..sorry quality crappy

Great Pics, ah!!! thx.

:yay:

darri

....coat is also available for PED in Twin shop. ;)

....bump em if ya got em. ;)

...bump for the Land Grab

;)

Back