95% Explained

What about how loot balance in MMOs really works?

Ever felt some things happening to you or other felt like an extreme coincidence?

AND?
2017 "looter introduction statistics" explained exactly this...
move that 95.13% up to 98.00% and you have EXACTLY entropia.
JUST AS IT IS EXPLAINED
Evey shared his 98.42% returns over 50m ped
i posted my humble 100- 1% green lines - 0.50% codex = 98.50% return
Messi wrote "only way to loose is to stop shooting"
we have thousands of statements on "number of loot events is key factor"
what is the "astonishing new insight" formt eh post? :)
i ifnd it just a confirmation that all works EXACLTY how supposed
who claims that achieves over ammo return is a BS
and just MU counts....
you welcome mate in the "non delusionary gamers club"

4eb6e277a11206c361bfaa4798545493.jpg

Here is one more

1. Ask someone to pick a card from a standard deck and memorize it.
  2. Tell them to place the card back into the deck.
  3. Shuffle the deck thoroughly.
  4. Spread the cards out face down and ask them to point to any card.
  5. Once they've chosen a card, turn it over dramatically... and it's their chosen card!

Here is one more

1. Ask someone to pick a card from a standard deck and memorize it.
  2. Tell them to place the card back into the deck.
  3. Shuffle the deck thoroughly.
  4. Spread the cards out face down and ask them to point to any card.
  5. Once they've chosen a card, turn it over dramatically... and it's their chosen card!
I still dont understand what you are trying to say with this seemingly meaningless "example".

you two need to get a room :D

My Mentor is epic

Regards
Tees

I still dont understand what you are trying to say with this seemingly meaningless "example".
dont repeat the trick twice.. or he realize ALL THE CARD RE THE SAME
(you cant bottom deal or second deal here....)
:)

dont repeat the trick twice.. or he realize ALL THE CARD RE THE SAME
(you cant bottom deal or second deal here....)
:)
What i understand is: you are saying that "all the cards are the same for everyone".
If thats the case then i do agree that rng treats all the same (except for efficiency, looter and dpp modifiers for hunting). And it was what i said in previous conversation, with Adventurer, about mining also.
What i dont understand are Alinas remarks in regards of it. Is he trying to say the same as you and me, but cant bother to tune in for context of my initial message?

Last edited:
is anybody here saying that the avarage player in the long run can expect 98.5% tt returns ?
For the golden boys yeah but AVERAGE player can expect alot less because who cycles 50million ped average player??? Essentially their topping up the loot pool to sustain golden boys short term by which time most would have chucked in towel and quit.

it is easy to test...
get an EP1 card... load 440 ped nanocube (actually 432) start craft 21600 items (just one day 40 eur experiment)
and see return....

now start Argonauts codex from zero (any monster is ok, just for explanation)
31.050 ped TT cost, 90 pec per kill, 34.500 kills (or so) and see the results... it will be roughly 98%
(as declared in 2017)

remember that "non fail" is 95% not TT return is 95% in crafting :)
i said even too much probably... crafters dont like to disclose too much

it is easy to test...
get an EP1 card... load 440 ped nanocube (actually 432) start craft 21600 items (just one day 40 eur experiment)
and see return....

now start Argonauts codex from zero (any monster is ok, just for explanation)
31.050 ped TT cost, 90 pec per kill, 34.500 kills (or so) and see the results... it will be roughly 98%
(as declared in 2017)

remember that "non fail" is 95% not TT return is 95% in crafting :)
i said even too much probably... crafters dont like to disclose too much
I think this is misleading because fact that someone can hit 515k ath and not really put in that amount and never put that amount back in would effect people's TT returns as it comes from a unified loot pool which favours the more skilled anyways normally.

While increased event instances helps theirs alot more to it then that and it's in certain people's interests to misguide to a certain extent for their own gains.

More you shoot the higher your TT return is..

So define average.
Thats not true.
More looting events you have, closer youll get to the "true mean" (expressed in ~95% on this video, as a sum of all the outcomes).
That "average" is always the same. There is no evidence of any preferential treatement on higher TT cycling.
The only way for you to affect your final TT outcome is by liquidating an account "mid cycle".

Last edited:
Back