1. Manitou

Test

m
  2. Manitou

Buying: WTB Fedora, Rancher hat (F)

Like it says, I like Hats.
  3. Manitou

Looking for Society

Like it says, I am hoping to find a Society to join. My best memories from playing 10+ years ago are the fun times with my Soc mates. Some things with the game have not changed since then, and some things are different. Finding a Soc is a bit different now. Some recruiting threads are 2 and...
  4. Manitou

LBML

Do use the "Little Big Mining Log"? Some years ago I used it, but as I remember, it was difficult to get set up, and it delivered inconsistant reports - sometimes it didn't log claims, sometimes the log seemed not to accurately report my results. But I did use it, and I could see how valuable...
  5. Manitou

Ready to really start "Playing"

I've spent the majority of my first days back on calypso collecting all th TPs. I considered it kind of important to be prepared, in case I ever make any friends. Being able to get to places quickly so as to get where your friends are goes a long way to pleasant gaming I've found. (IRL, too...
  6. Manitou

Looking for a mentor

I played this ... "game" some years ago, before CryEngine and for awhile after. Why I left and why I wanted to try it again are not important, but after just a couple of days as a noob (again! LOL) I see some things are the same, but a lot is different. I never had a mentor my first go round...
Back