WoF 2010: Team England

WHAT? We have vehicles in game already??

Just think yourself lucky we don't have cars like mine in-game Lars, the repair costs would be horrendous! :eek:

Speaking of vehicles....(tenuous link to a joke someone's just e-mailed me) ;)

LONDON LAWYER V GLASGOW COP

A London lawyer runs a stop sign and gets pulled over by a Glasgow copper.

He thinks that he is smarter than the cop because he is a lawyer from LONDON and is certain that he has a better education then any Jock cop. He decides to prove this to himself and have some fun at the Glasgow cops expense!!

Glasgow cop says, ' Licence and registration, please.'

London Lawyer says, 'What for?'

Glasgow cop says, 'Ye didnae come to a complete stop at the stop sign.'

London Lawyer says, 'I slowed down, and no one was coming.'

Glasgow cop says, 'Ye still didnae come to a complete stop. Licence and registration, please.'

London Lawyer says, 'What's the difference?'

Glasgow cop says, 'The difference is, ye huvte to come to complete stop, that's the law, Licence and registration, please!'

London Lawyer says, 'If you can show me the legal difference between slow down and stop, I'll give you my licence and registration; and you give me the ticket. If not, you let me go and don't give me the ticket.'

Glasgow cop says, 'Sounds fair. Exit your vehicle, sir.'

The London Lawyer exits his vehicle.

The Glasgow cop takes out his baton and starts beating the s*3t out of the lawyer and says ‘Dae ye want me to stop, or just slow doon?'

Well first of all a great effort guys from both our Main 5 and our never-say-die Support Heroes! :wtg:

A Mega tough challenge for us to beat the USA but for sure we didn't lay down and die and we were taking down those Aurli Queens and Majestic right until the final STOP hoping for the elusive ATH. :)

So thank you to every one of the WoF England squad and to all who have contributed to our impressive run with a much depleted squad this year.

I've really enjoyed coming out of retirement to have another go at leading WoF England: but it's a tough job so I'm hoping Jimmy or Oleg will have a go next year.

And one of the most enjoyable aspects for me is the feeling of friendship that now exists between WoF England regulars (I love listening in to the banter on TS even though I never say anything). ;)

So hopefully you'll all be back next year to enjoy the ride so that once again we can stand shoulder-to-shoulder fighting for England! :wtg:

Good luck to the Finalists! :cool:

[YOUTUBE]0YXuw8ERGSo[/YOUTUBE]

Well done England, we did very well getting as far as we did and it's no shame to lose to a very strong USA team who I predict will go on to win WoF this year.

Thanks to Captain Kev for his inspiring leadership, and to everyone else who helped us in any capacity :)

Great match, guys. I was really conflicted this round (I've been on USA support from the get go this year.. my first WoF experience) and I was hoping to never come against you! But I'll see you all next year and I'm sure I'll be on the right side of the fence next time so I won't feel like such a traitor! :p

Congrats again for getting this far and putting up a great fight. We'll win the World Cup so it's all good!

:)

Hey England i feel for you! But just a tiny little bit...
:yay:oh shit

Hey England i feel for you! But just a tiny little bit...
:yay:oh shit

You don't need to feel for us, we're disgusted with the lads enough ourselves! -.-

Last edited:
Back