Squadra Italia

gratz on the event from the argo land guys, you contributed to our victory big time :D
thanks and gl

P.S. gratz for the berrys :D

Last edited:
Our WOF is over. So thx to all the other teams and good luck. Might the smartes win and not only the more skilled/equipped one.

I hope that till then the communication interface permits to chat also with non team or non soc members, like a chat with selected entries from FL.

Hi folks!

I am sad about your bad luck. I know the feeling, believe me! Remember the bad hunt when we came out with 0.00 points at the end ... :( And you showed us the limits in stage 2.

At the other hand I'm happy about reaching next stage ofcourse :)

Hope to meet Squadra Italia next year again - equipped with fresh power and new motivation!

Thanks for the competition!

Ulla Jamira Braun
Leader Team Germany

Thank you Jamira... I wish you and your team the best luck for the next stage :)

Team Italy, thank you for your great contribution to the WoF, but sadly this is as far as you go. Hope to see you all at the Final at Chug's Hideout on May 19th:)

Hurrikane

Hi folks!

I am sad about your bad luck. I know the feeling, believe me! Remember the bad hunt when we came out with 0.00 points at the end ... :( And you showed us the limits in stage 2.

At the other hand I'm happy about reaching next stage ofcourse :)

Hope to meet Squadra Italia next year again - equipped with fresh power and new motivation!

Thanks for the competition!

Ulla Jamira Braun
Leader Team Germany

thx for your kind works and good luck for the next stages.

Hi, this is just a friendly note thanking you for your participation in the WoF
and cordially inviting your Team, your Socs and anyone who can make it to FoF X.

The link is here:

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=68651

It's a 2-day free global comp between teams and armies.... June 30th/July 1st

Hope to see you there,

Hurrikane

Back