MS9's Beacon Marathon - (Video #2)

MindStar9

Self-Requested Deactivation
MindStar9
Just had to do it ... I had more footage that fit with a shorter music track by Darude and thought I would pull another video together. This one has a couple of funny moments in it that might produce a chuckle or two, so give it a go.

ENJOY!!

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3vGWAb5IwyE[/YOUTUBE]​

Heehee, I giggle every time :)

Heehee, I giggle every time :)

Laughing is medicinal ya know! ;) ... that's why I like to create things fun and off-the-wall sometimes ... just for grins and giggles. Never know what I'll do next. :silly2:

Good stuff MS9! :) I just love watching that Big Bulk move around! :laugh:

Great job MS9... Da has jsut got back from vacation so he hopefully will find time to edit the footage from the 42 soon...not forgetting he still has his education to attend to.

looking forward to running with you soon.......

Great job MS9... Da has jsut got back from vacation so he hopefully will find time to edit the footage from the 42 soon...not forgetting he still has his education to attend to.

looking forward to running with you soon.......

Oh that's good news Echo ... will certainly look forward to that indeed, and I know that Da has his educational commitments, of course ... and also knowing just how much is involved in creating a video, I think more patience is certainly warranted as well, so no pressure on Da whatsoever. :)

And YES ... I am looking forward to getting together with you (and company) to have a little fun in space. Now THAT should be some interesting footage for sure! :laugh:

Oh, and since you posted here ... I'm wondering if you saw the main video of the beacon marathon. This was just added footage that I decided to throw together for some fun. I wasn't going to use Moonie's fall off the ship ramp, but it was just too good not too. :laugh:

As an FYI ... right now I'm putting yet another little mini-video together with just the Big Bulk action since several have asked me to. The complete footage of the Big Bulk coming toward us wasn't used since I had to edit that segment to fit the music track. Those things move rather quickly, and it was just amazing (and intimidating) to stand there and watch it up close and personal. :eek: I'll be posting it soon in this thread instead of making a new thread. It's quite short, so just a little added fun to post here. :D

Catch up with you soon! ;)

Good stuff MS9! :) I just love watching that Big Bulk move around! :laugh:

Ya know what? ... I wish the music track was such so that I could include the entire segment of the Big Bulk come at us from way back. WAIT ... I'll just put it here as a quickie. :wtg:

Here's the full Big Bulk segment ... ENJOY!!

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2OM_u5tDFJU[/YOUTUBE]​

Nice videos MS9, cool to remember it all :)

Yes indeed ... cool to remember all the fun, and especially the awesome crew that made it such a great adventure. AND ... you've got one sexy avi there Ozi ... Oops, Missa doesn't read this does SHE? :eek: :silly2:

When I was out there all alone tagging that thing I thought for sure I am dead :( But it only hit me once, Then went after the rest of the crew :) Then Woot We killed it :yay: :silly2:

Back