Globster takes over TI City Service Center!!

MindStar9

Self-Requested Deactivation
MindStar9
When I arrived home from teaching a class and signed ingame, I immediately got a PM from a friend who told me about a globster young who had taken over the Treasure Island City service center and was killing everyone. She told me one of the people on her FL was in the service center and telling her about it. I told her to ask her friend to take pics if he can and then send them to me so that I can do a storyline of sorts with them. She did so, and when he heard it was the "Picture Storyteller" who was asking for them he agreed ... LOL ... guess the storytelling carries a little weight after all.

It was said that people couldn't revive and render fast enough to even get a shot at the globster, or make an attempt at getting out of the place. Also, anyone who walked into the service center was immediately taken out.

Well ... I got the pics in some kind of order according to this person, so I'm going to make an attempt at presenting this globster massacre the best that I can based on the story as told to me. I can tell you one thing for sure ... you will enjoy and perhaps even laugh at the pics.

I wonder if this victim interrupted his auction shopping ...

1Glob.JPG

So did he need a closer LOOK???

2Glob.JPG

Not sure in what phase of death or revival this person was, but it certainly looks rather angelic, wouldn't you say? Ok, maybe without the Ginsu.

3Glob.JPG

Oops ... I guess it was death!

4Glob.JPG

An artist usually admires his work, right? Nice ghost effect there glob!

5Glob.JPG

... CONTINUED ...

Last edited:
Globster takes over TI City Service Center!! ... Cont'd

Oops ... some poor noob entering the center probably didn't know what hit him!

6Glob.JPG

Oh, Oh ... somebody tried to revive and run out but didn't get far!

7Glob.JPG

Oh geez ... and the body count keeps getting higher! Gotta give it to those who tried to get away tho ... nice effort, but obviously no deal.

8Glob.JPG

Wow ... I think I might have to trade "Dak Dawg" in, this guy makes quite a sentry ... bet Muddy might think twice about lurking on the perimeter.

9Glob.JPG

Didn't seem like this guy was getting bored either ... kill, watch revival ... kill, watch revival ... kill, watch revival ... wasn't that part of a LG at one time?

10Glob.JPG

... CONTINUED ...

Last edited:

Looks like he was testing out his distance shots too ...

11Glob.JPG

I think people just got stupid tired of this watch dog zappin' their revival attempts and decided just to lay there all piled up until perhaps he started moving away so they could attempt a run for the door.

12Glob.JPG

Oops, didn't get far ...

13Glob.JPG

Since it seemed that no one was succeeding at reviving and killing the beast, or at least getting out of the building, I decided to put an alert out at the EF forum to solicit help. I also got back ingame and PM'd a couple of people on my FL. I contacted Neomaven, but he must have had a CTD bcuz it showed him signed out a few seconds after sending the PM.

I then PM'd Stryker to let him know what was going on, and he laughed himself silly. I asked if he might be able to pop in over there and get rid of the globster that was terrorizing everyone. He said that he was going to be going AFK soon and that he had to get up early for work ... but then, OOPS ... there he goes globaling on another Longu ... LOL ... guess he was busy bcuz he didn't make it over there. That's ok Stryker, you DID say you were going to try, and I knew that you needed to go soon, so thx for at least thinking about it ... Hugs!

Then I got a PM from Thriller asking me for a favor, so I thought it was a good opportunity to let him know what was going on and asked if HE wouldn't mind taking a trip over there to see if there was something he could do. Without hesitation he said "sure" ... and he was off and running.

When Thriller showed up it looked like the globster had moved into another area, so the hunt was on.

14Glob.JPG

Oh boy, that didn't last long, and the globster now looks as tho he's showing off some levitation skills ... not to mention keeping everyone at bay who tries to revive.

15Glob.JPG

... CONTINUED ...

Last edited:

It finally looked like there might be hope when Thriller and someone else were able to revive and at least equip a weapon ... ok, one's a fap!

16Glob.JPG

Nope, didn't work ... and poor Thriller is crushed in a ghost state. However, no sooner did the globster take these 2 out again when who should show up to save the day ...

17Glob.JPG

Thriller must have seen who walked in the door and quickly revived to run over and lend a hand ... not that he needed it of course, not by ANY means! Have you guessed who it is yet?

18Glob.JPG

Well ... none other than "Vaps" from cK ... guess he thought he should dress up for the camera ... lookin' rather snappy there Vaps! ;)

19Glob.JPG

Ok, lookin' snappy wasn't enough, he had to give his adoring and grateful public a weapon fashion show too ... just too damn sexy in MY opinion!!

20Glob.JPG

... CONTINUED ...

Last edited:

Oh, the show wasn't over yet ...

21Glob.JPG

Not YET ...

22Glob.JPG

I think the guy with the Dagger of Doom is Deck Full of Jokers lookin' all tranced, but I'm wondering just what the guy in black may have said to Vaps to cause him to pull the weapon ...

23Glob.JPG

Eventually, it was back to business as usual ... for now! Oops, looks like Vaps had one more weapon he wanted to demonstrate there after changing into his shorts and tank.

24Glob.JPG

Perhaps those who were caught in a neverending death spiral wouldn't want to meet up with the facilitator of this globster entering the service center, but I sure would like to know whose ingenious idea this was that provided such entertainment for us as outsiders looking in. I hardly believe that the globster found its way to the service center on his own ... especially given how far out it is N and NE of the center. Come on SOMEbody fess up and take the honors of providing such a delicious diversion from reading "no loot" in the chat window.

Oh, and one last thing ... will all those who participated in this globster event please claim your body parts so that we know who you are.

Thank you!!

PS:

Did anyone else notice that these ppl didn't have shoes on? At least in some of the pics anyway. For adding toe tags maybe?

==============================​

... THE END ...

Last edited:
haha :D this was absolutely hilarious

I just love when I can link this picture somewhere

HolyNecroPost_759032.jpg

You're too funny Pirx! :laugh: ... but thanks, and yes, this IS quite a necro ... you kinky dude you! ;)

hahaha very nice story hon!!!!:D:D:D:D
who was the guest star???:D:D:D the Globster??:D:D

What a necro, but a funny one featuring the mutated table-like creature.

I met a Globster in my first week, and it put me off exploring Amethera for an entire month.

:D

:) great pics :)

i still like how the old armors looked

rofl, great stories & pics to go with it :D

glad i was not around for it though ;)

I tried this some time ago but the damn tower got it :mad:

Back