Search results

1. W

Cyrene Cartel

Welcome. I would like to introduce a new form of running a community, available on Cyrene. We are the Cyrene Cartel Society, Planet Bound Society. This means that we only focus on playing together, while on the planet Cyrene. Expand game by additional Soc. events, team hunts, help with...
  2. W

Buying: WTB>[Mayhem Token] PULL>>

around 5k tokens needed Jared WolfStar Moonheimer
  3. W

Improving the game with subsidies

I have an idea. Maybe MindArk instead of trying to sell the shares needed to implement the changes, which will have an impact on the additional costs incurred by the players, the laws of economics, nothing comes out of thin air. So we will have to be more loss-making as a player, to pay off...
  4. W

Changing the avatar assignment to a planet

I would like to suggest introducing the possibility of changing the account assignment to any selected planet. Because, as we know, a percentage of our expenses is transferred to Planet Partner, and often the quality of the service does not satisfy us. We should be able to reassign the avatar...
  5. W

Space Warp Improvement

I suggest making a change in space transportation. First change. The player, while logging off the ship, gets information that both lootable storage tabs will be transferred to the storage room in the ship's hangar. The goods contained in these two tabs by the player will be represented as...
  6. W

Charity WolfStar Events - CRP23 on NI

Hi. To not make to much double posts. Please check upcoming event on NI. Charity WolfStar Events - CRP23 Jared WolfStar Moonheimer
  7. W

Price Check Apartment's+Bp+Longblades+...

Hi everyone. I'm new player and have more than one question that will be combined with suggestions also. 1. I'm looking for Apartment for me, small one, nothing luxury to start. What are the price's on each planet's or moons, asteroid's etc.? Can you all put it also with place's where are...
  8. W

<Spacecraft Schedules and Activities>SSA

Hello everyone. As a new player who is struggling with the problems of organizing the game on different planets, I decided to organize a topic that can help others willing to travel together and share the game. I apologize in advance if this topic will be strange to many from an experience...
  9. W

Buying: WTB--->>UL QUAD<<<<<<<

As in topic. PM here or in game. Jared WolfStar Moonheimer
  10. W

Buying: Apartment Calypso-Monria-Arkadia

Hi. I am a new player. I'm looking for an unused apartment, it can be for renovation, the square footage is not important. It started to be cold. I do not want to sleep in hostels, so I ask. Does anyone have an apartment for sale before the new year to 1000PEDs? I care about proximity to work...
  11. W

Wrong package received

Hello. I just started my adventure with the game. The first problem is already when ordering starter packs. I ordered a starter platinum pack and a starter refill ammo pack for a total of 25 dollars, a total order is 100 dollars. I received a large ammo pack for 100 dollars according to the...
Back