Search results

1. W

What is an uber, mid and noob?

If that game was only MMORPG then yeah EQ, Quests done, skill's would make an Uber. But its RCE, so yes, You are Uber.
  2. W

What is an uber, mid and noob?

Noob is someone who dont focus on game mechanic's, life of market, dont go deeper just pew pew. Medium is someone who know mechanics and support market to gain profit. Uber is someone who knows mechanic's, support market and give task's to gain profit. RCE baby.
  3. W

New ToU

:censored:
  4. W

What kind of player are you

Again, my opinion. Thats all, as long as game is not with monthly sub I just tell what I think. Anyone can play as they wish. Ur the one that looking for something, I just polite respond. Dont ask, and will be no respond simple.
  5. W

Add Macros to the Game

Tell me it after smashing F button for 4h. Im at stage when listening to podcast, not watching game and only clicking F. It would be way better if I we can just observe screen and not smash. Sweating is auto, crafting is auto, mining str8 line with max speed is auto. hunting would be good.
  6. W

Add Macros to the Game

Add "take next target after kill", just mod for auto use tool. I suggested it before or like in some other games, macro with script. I was using in one game macro as healer. There is nothing wrong with it. When I jumped to CM account and my friends also, when someone raported bot without...
  7. W

PvP in general!

Im in, was talking about it for some time.
  8. W

It was tested. Sweating, regular 3h gives 1k(all in +/-). thats 1.3-1.5ped. Regular time to make food and watch a movie a day. Lets say someone will be online 160 days in year, no weekends, holidays, etc. thats 208ped in year. Tested not by me, but here on forum was post about it. Thats 20$ in...
  9. W

No Bruh I just give my opinion as always. Anyone can think and play as they wish. I just make point that there is more F2P options, that are not RCE, where U can actually play and not be afk farm. But if someone want, and I know such players, put entropia each time when watching something and...
  10. W

Im not negative, just regular guy who tells how it is. RCE games are not made to be free to play. Ok U can use platform, but at end even from sweat or fruits someone must deposit so U have that scraps. Dont get me wrong, I understand that someone will try to play for free, but its pointless. F2P...
  11. W

Ohh man. Its normal that my way of seeing things changed after time. At beggining Im always positive to anything and anyone, with time and gathering more data its all changing, life. Im new player so its normal that after research its way smarter to be under lvl of game, that I can have. making...
  12. W

I know, we always have in group guys who dont have cash but come for beer, they are cool so we buy them beer as part of our bored entertaiment.
  13. W

I dont have EL. So U see only globals list, now think again, its good to make from 10hp mobs +230, +160, +80. Is it good to make from 80hp mob +790? I dont know. Thats just my opinion, If I see REAL CASH ECONOMY game then I dont go inside if I dont have REAL CASH to spend. Its like seating to...
  14. W

New ToU

ENTROPIA UNIVERSE ACCOUNT TERMS OF USE (ToU) Contents Introduction Entropia Universe Account Privacy Account Lockdown, Inactivity, Ban and Termination Virtual Currency Transfers and Fund Transactions Privacy MindArk’s rules of conduct MindArk’s limitation of liability Indemnification Breach...
  15. W

Indeed all se games diffrently. Thats why I often go to most expensive restaurant and seat all day ordering free tap water. But to say it more simple, there is tone of better productions to play for free, chat, and do quests, even sandbox tipe ones. I come here from No Mans Sky, game is blast...
  16. W

Mayhem token pull What would you do?

if your payroll fits what U have now then sell. If U need eq then pull for self.
  17. W

U know RCE is always RCE, can be covered in MMORPG, but at end its Economic PvP. amount You put is creating table for you, and ultimate goal is take back more then you put. F2P without support but only based on free to do stuff will take around +5 years. All depends on free wifi, free...
  18. W

F2P and earning :ROFLMAO:, if someone got sugar daddy. It was already tested. in year str8 f2p can do so much what 20$ depositor in month. Unless someone will not throw items to you cup, there is no way to gain something.
  19. W

Entropia Universe 18.2 Release Notes

Its non player machine. Look it takes BP of You and all stuff needed, no buffs work, no skill gain from pills etc. and can work on other server, without U. To implement this type of tool in game You can not jump some walls. It would be hard for them combining code in such way it can connect in...
  20. W

Auto con just looks like dont use player skill base. Thats why it looks like this.
  21. W

Its all ok. explo grinders can now run at same time bots on instances for nano cubes...knee shot ^^
  22. W

Entropia Platform Value

Around "+/-" 10 300 000 Euro / 11 170 000 US dollar's, minus Planet Partners content around 3-4M$ minus players base dept and "investors" lets just say 3M$. But no one will buy it.
  23. W

Question: What parts of space are actually lootable?

You can check on Space Map
  24. W

Help: MA Stole my Angel Armor

Some quietly played with their sister's dolls.
  25. W

Help: MA Stole my Angel Armor

Do U even know how much price went up? From white to PINK :ROFLMAO:
Back