Search results

1. Alainax

Selling: T9.77 Kinetic Attack Nanochip 11

bump
  2. Alainax

News: PSA Event Exploits

I think it takes a lot of guts to come forward and admit you made a mistake, particularly when there is no requirement for you to do so. Many cannot admit their mistakes to themselves never mind to others. There's a whole load of people both big names and not, all caught up in this but only a...
  3. Alainax

I totally get this but the crucial part here was this one was reported multiple times. It's been known about and nothing change for at least 5 years. It's been used across missions, across planets, with no changes. I think its a positive step that they are taking measures now, and I do think...
  4. Alainax

Public service announcement I thought.
  5. Alainax

Not quite sure which came first, but this "method" is also prevelant in the Arkadia smuggler GMC hide gathering mission. Its been around for years and tbh I'm really surprised this slipped through the net, its been reported clearly in many different missions over the years.
  6. Alainax

Selling: Superior Coat, TWEN Edition (F)

price updated
  7. Alainax

Bump
  8. Alainax

Selling: Cryogenic Attack Nanochip 8 T9.76

Bump and fixed price added :)
  9. Alainax

Selling: T9.77 Kinetic Attack Nanochip 11

bump
  10. Alainax

Info: Bonnie's Twitch stream!

Live! Resource Mayhem info,RDI & Dasps- Guest speaker on stream - Theocles! www.twitch.tv/bonnieeu
  11. Alainax

Info: Bonnie's Twitch stream!

Live! The Grand Twen Finale! (Twending?) How big robots can we handle? - Fun chat and info <3 twitch.tv/bonnieeu
  12. Alainax

:handgun:
Back